Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Man Undergoes Extensive Plastic Surgery To Look Like Justin Bieber - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Undergoes Extensive Plastic Surgery To Look Like Justin Bieber (858 Views)

Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health / Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Undergoes Extensive Plastic Surgery To Look Like Justin Bieber by vcvibes(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
Not only is songwriter Toby Sheldon a 33-year-
old Justin Bieber fan, his Bieber-devotion
would blow teeny-bopping ‘Beliebers’ out of the
water.
That’s because Sheldon went so far as to
spend almost $100,000 in five years worth of
plastic surgery to make him look like his idol,
according to the British tabloid Closer.
This is what Sheldon looks like after all that
plastic surgery he had done to resemble the
19-year-old Canadian crooner:
On top of Botox injections and hair transplants,
Sheldon had costly “smile surgery” done
to make his smile look just like Bieber’s,
according to multiple reports.
“It’s Justin’s smile that gives him his youthful
look. So I had my upper lip lifted [and] my
bottom lip plumped out,” the musician told
Closer.[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

List Of 2013 MOBO Awards Winners. / Pictures Of Jermain Jackson And His Very Handsome Sons / Is That Banky W Or Not (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.