Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (740745 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Thank you for this birthday gift of, you know, FTC. I wish y'all what you wish Nigeria.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
HBD Dr Chiamaka...LLNP.am yet to recieve the birthday packages ooo!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chiamaka01: Viewing this topic: haydot95. You're FTC hunting, abi?
nah,wasn't...u deserve it todaygrin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Johnwills(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
DrNoimatO: Johnwillllllllllls....many more years to come....already @ d gate of ur house....quickly pack am nd bring am....chiamaka i dey wait for unna also....na first class flight i go take reach unna place

thank you brother. Every every de. I de bring am.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oau
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Johnwills(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
David96: thank you very much.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
SaintRobs: HBD Dr Chiamaka...LLNP.am yet to recieve the birthday packages ooo!

Thanks. It's on the way.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
haydot95: nah,wasn't...u deserve it todaygrin

Thanks. cry. I think i've got tears in my eye.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by PlutoLA(m): 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote
author=tundeks] That,s hw it happend yearly, d list wil 1st be released
on jamb site, after that u,l nw be able to check ur status when its
uploaded on OAU eportal[/quote]

okay thanks I get now
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Thanks. cry. I think i've got tears in my eye.
shld I get a bucket?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Capableben(m): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
I wanna apply to OAU chemical Engineering but I need to get some questions answered first.
1)I have so many times been told that oau easily goes on strike and the academic calendar is slow.
Is this true What are some reasons why it is so?

2)You guys that have been admitted this year, have u resumed school

pls I need answers, a soft-hearted individual can kindly help me out I beg ..
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by chisombenedicta(f): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
Capableben: I wanna apply to OAU chemical Engineering but I need to get some questions answered first.
1)I have so many times been told that oau easily goes on strike and the academic calendar is slow.

...note OAU is for patient individual only!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by nedubest(m): 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
is it possible to change course after being admitted
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by moyes5757(m): 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Capableben: I wanna apply to OAU chemical Engineering but I need to get some questions answered first.

pls I need answers, a soft-hearted individual can kindly help me out I beg ..[/quot[quote author=chisombenedicta]...note OAU is for patient individual only!
infact OAU will teach u patience if u dnt av it but I think itz all worth it
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by tundeks: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hapi birthday CHIAMAKA, WLLNP. I LOVE U SO MUCH, I wish to meet u physically.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Timmytimmy: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2014

You have heard it all, OAU is on of the best schools around but only patient individuals can study there without being frustrated....
My advice to you, let your judgement be based on what you really need; an exceptional school with a frustrating calendar or a good school with a very fast calendar?

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Homguy(m): 12:09am On Oct 02, 2014
efyzhi: Hello everyone..... am so glad...... since all dis year ve been finally admitted to study pharmacy

Congrats . I Finished from IFE pharmacy and I can tell you its a place to be. Not because its easy to pass through pharmacy sch( heck!I had an extra year) but because it will make you realise your potentials, you'll get in touch with your capacities and you'll do things you never believed you can, and after every achievement ,you'll have this sense of fulfillment, a bit of pride and confidence to stand before anybody and Defend what you believe. Wish you all the best. I could tell you peculiarities of most lecturers in the faculty so you'll know before hand, but you won't be doing any pharmacy courses in your 1st year, so we could procastinate that to some other time. Here's my Whatsapp No; 08111699581. Names- Ghandi
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Tushney: 12:48am On Oct 02, 2014
Chiamaka01: Thank you for this birthday gift of, you know, FTC. I wish y'all what you wish Nigeria.
what does this FTC mean na? angry
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dora7891(f): 4:16am On Oct 02, 2014
Tushney: what does this FTC mean na? angry
lol, I see myself in dis question .... its means "first to comment" on a particular page
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dora7891(f): 4:21am On Oct 02, 2014

its true.. becuz of... ionno 4 every issue d sch gets closed down. nope we havnt resumed not until next yr hopefully may but u can neva know dat may can turn to something else. Its a very good sch... as u can c rated d best... so not everytin comes in d perfect package. .. as 4 oau u got to be patient. .... patience that can kill.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dora7891(f): 4:23am On Oct 02, 2014
nedubest: is it possible to change course after being admitted
yh but depends on d course u in and changin to
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Homguy(m): 6:34am On Oct 02, 2014

that slow calendar you are crying about is just one of the sacrifices student pay to make the school outstanding and attendable by both the privileged and the poor. Every one is equal in OAU, no rich or poor. You will survive one way or another. While there I sometimes had a meal of 50 naira as at 2012, 2013, 100 naira meals from new buka would make sure you don't go to bed hungry. No fight whatsoever is tolerated, Cultism is a taboo, hence I walked to the hostel 3am daily with my Gf without harassment. Alota of places and crevices to relax. Paroles are enough and cheap if you know your game. Venues are everywhere. Pls, if you can attend this sch pls do. I just had to stop typing. You'll be glad you did. GREAT IFE! GREAT! There's only one great ife in the universe, another great ife is a counterfeit, GREAT!GREAT!!GREAT!!!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidchuks89(m): 7:22am On Oct 02, 2014
CALL MR. DAVID ON; 08162558764 IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE FOR YOUR ADMISSION PROCESSING
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by moyes5757(m): 7:51am On Oct 02, 2014
Homguy: that slow calendar you are crying about is just one of the sacrifices student pay to make the school outstanding and attendable by both the privileged and the poor. Every one is equal in OAU, no rich or poor. You will survive one way or another. While there I sometimes a meals of 50 naira as at 2012, 2013, 100 meals from new buka would make sure you don't go to bed. No fight whatsoever is tolerated, Cultism is a taboo, hence I walked to the hostel 3am daily with my Gf without harassment. Alota of places and crevices to relax. Paroles are enough and cheap if you know your game. Venues are everywhere. Pls, if you can attend the sch. I just had to stop typing. You'll be glad you did. GREAT IFE! GREAT! There's only one great ife in the universe, another great ife is a counterfeit, GREAT!GREAT!!GREAT!!!
GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2014
tundeks: Hapi birthday CHIAMAKA, WLLNP. I LOVE U SO MUCH, I wish to meet u physically.

Thank you.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by nedubest(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2014
dora7891: yh but depends on d course u in and changin to

i have been offered admission to study EDU/REL STD...is it possible to change to law...if not, which other course can i opt for...thanks cheesy
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by dora7891(f): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2014
nedubest:

i have been offered admission to study EDU/REL STD...is it possible to change to law...if not, which other course can i opt for...thanks cheesy
hmm I myself wuldnt know coz im not in dah field but u shuld go 2 d dean of committe abi committe of dean ask dem d requirements 4 changin wen sch resumes
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 10:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Wow! Did you just confirmed your status?? I'm also in for Religious studies
nedubest:

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Treasureoluwaseun(m): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2014
DR. CHIAMAKA, Dz may cum late bt no mind me ha waz nt onlyn 2ru awt yestadae

HAPPY BIRTHDAE LLNP, MORE YEARS OF JOY AND BLESSING
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidmascot(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2014
Treasureoluwaseun: DR. CHIAMAKA, Dz may cum late bt no mind me ha waz nt onlyn 2ru awt yestadae

HAPPY BIRTHDAE LLNP, MORE YEARS OF JOY AND BLESSING
Seconded.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Yinkaz18(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2014
Please ,how many lists do OAU release every year and around what time do they usually release those lists,Do they usually meet up the jamb deadline when releasing those lists. Thanks!Please ,how many lists do OAU release every year and around what time do they usually release those lists,Do they usually meet up the jamb deadline when releasing those lists. Thanks!Please ,how many lists do OAU release every year and around what time do they usually release those lists,Do they usually meet up the jamb deadline when releasing those lists. Thanks!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Treasureoluwaseun(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yinkaz18: Please ,how many lists do OAU release every year and around what time do they usually release those lists,Do they usually meet up the jamb deadline when releasing those lists. Thanks!Please ,how many lists do OAU release every year and around what time do they usually release those lists,Do they usually meet up the jamb deadline when releasing those lists. Thanks!Please ,how many lists do OAU release every year and around what time do they usually release those lists,Do they usually meet up the jamb deadline when releasing those lists. Thanks!
three, i tink

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.