Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (739530 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by funkydoll(f): 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tnk u al...2 u Rrhoda pls can i av ur contact any of d social network.so dat i can get more info frm u pls tnkx
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kunlexic(m): 6:46am On Aug 01, 2014
I am glad to welcome you all Great Ife aspirants and those who are not aspirants but are here to tender one or more help to us aspirants to the new month of August.May the destiny of this month bring us joy,everlasting glory and blast our post utme with high score.

Tag:karleb,modewap,emekakelvin,coded80,esharp,afolabi6064,miracy,jaryeh,t-ice,saintrobs,samakinr etc

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Olusharp(m): 6:47am On Aug 01, 2014
mehn exam is here. Barely less than a day to go.
NB.
for those coming from another state to Osun i wish you all a hitch free journey. pls and pls be mindful of how you move about as the security in Osun is now tense due to the coming election Nextweek saturday 9th of August.
So i implore you, pls and pls be careful and do not just wandered about in the name of sight seeing. A word to the wise is enough plus this is not a word but a combination of sentences so i expect everyone to be alot wiser. Goodluck in our encounter tommorrow.God help us. I care.

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Adegite5(m): 7:42am On Aug 01, 2014
Pls room,where is local government study reading room in Ile-Ife
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by ADEWALE7777: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2014
For more info qusetions and for any help to locate ur centre on campus...add on whatsapp 08126960570 or bbm 22705d16
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by emekakelvin(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2014
Kunlexic: I am glad to welcome you all Great Ife aspirants and those who are not aspirants but are here to tender one or more help to us aspirants to the new month of August.May the destiny of this month bring us joy,everlasting glory and blast our post utme with high score.

Tag:karleb,modewap,emekakelvin,coded80,esharp,afolabi6064,miracy,jaryeh,t-ice,saintrobs,samakinr etc

Amen oh
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by icelord(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2014
Sup my niggaz, tomorrow as we all know is the pume of obafemi awolowo university. Tomorrow, no doubt would be one of the most crucial day of Ur lives if not the most important rung in Ur ladder of success. Without saying much tho, I would just like to say a few words of encouragement, although others may fail, but u will not, others may cry when the result is out but u will not, God will crown Ur efforts with success, see u at top bosses(e sure for me say una go pass sha)... Goodluck guys, I love u all

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by papindinho(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2014
Adegite5: Pls room,where is local government study reading room in Ile-Ife
when you get to the department you will see it bro.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by papindinho(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2014
Olusharp: mehn exam is here. Barely less than a day to go.
NB.
for those coming from another state to Osun i wish you all a hitch free journey. pls and pls be mindful of how you move about as the security in Osun is now tense due to the coming election Nextweek saturday 9th of August.
So i implore you, pls and pls be careful and do not just wandered about in the name of sight seeing. A word to the wise is enough plus this is not a word but a combination of sentences so i expect everyone to be alot wiser. Goodluck in our encounter tomorrow.God help us. I care.
nice one bro.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by papindinho(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2014
Right now, some aspirants are already in Ife and some are to get there as early as possible tomorrow all for the exams. I write this to wish you luck and give a pep talk.

Primarily, I've always believed every exam is the same. Why? To write any, you need preparation. While writing it, you need composure and calmness. After writing it, you need luck. And that's all. But the luck depends on the efforts put in. No wonder the chinese believe 'hardwork is the mother of goodluck'.

So, keep your game tight. No shaking. It's just another exam. Many would overflog its difficulty but it's never difficult until you see it as such. Remain positive and have that inner conviction that 'you will do it and make it once and for all'. I wanna see te testimonies soon enough.

Signed
members of 2013/2014 set....
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by PrinceCEE(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2014
My bosses ve said it all...... Tomorrow determines who u re and where u will be. I wish u all gudluck in ur exam as I will be anticipating for a positive news by Sunday since Oau releases her result within 12 hrs.

Tag
oga mi's Modewap & Kunlexic
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kunlexic(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
I guess,people are jacking seriously.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidmascot(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
What's happening about this result print out of a thing? Me no get money to print jamb result here o.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by lammyrot: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
07037158717.add me up
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by lammyrot: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
add me up. 07037158717
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by jaryeh(m): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
I think you guys should not worry about this JAMB result printout of a thing, they'll never ask for it.

.....and in addition to what my bosses have said, I've always said the first step in winning is believing you can. Believe in yourself. Over 5,000 students passed the POST UTME and gained admission last year, they're humans like you, you too can.

I wish you all success in the exam, and safe journey back to your respective destinations.

@papinx, I see you boss.

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by papindinho(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
jaryeh: I think you guys should not worry about this JAMB result printout of a thing, they'll never ask for it.

.....and in addition to what my bosses have said, I've always said the first step in winning is believing you can. Believe in yourself. Over 5,000 students passed the POST UTME and gained admission last year, they're humans like you, you too can.

I wish you all success in the exam, and safe journey back to your respective destinations.

@papinx, I see you boss.
always see you oga mi
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Karleb(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kunlexic: I am glad to welcome you all Great Ife aspirants and those who are not aspirants but are here to tender one or more help to us aspirants to the new month of August.May the destiny of this month bring us joy,everlasting glory and blast our post utme with high score.

Amen

Boss! Happy new month to you too.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Karleb(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
jaryeh: I think you guys should not worry about this JAMB result printout of a thing, they'll never ask for it.

@papinx, I see you boss.

Bros you're one motivationalist cool
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Those writing p.ume tomorrow, I wish you the best. OAU p.ume is like any other exam but you have to be wise. The duration is very short, you can't afford to waste time on any question. Even today, you can plan the time you'll allocate to each subject e.g biology shouldn't take more than 10mins and so on. Take a wristwatch with you cos the time flies like what I don't know. Go confidently into the exam hall and God will back you up. SUCCESS!!!

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by ADEWALE7777: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
Don't rush...be composed and neva GUESS especially your mathematics...as there are many questions without answers...be WISE
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Ariyke: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
ADEWALE7777: Don't rush...be composed and neva GUESS especially your mathematics...as there are many questions without answers...be WISE
True
The key is composure
Be time conscious
Av faith in yourself

Others succeeded so can you wink

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
success all the way to every Oau aspirant that is qualified to sit tomorrow's exam.

just take the exam for fun, nothing special.

Try to eradicate the FEAR factor and install GOD factor

once you're done, have the intention that the next exam you're sitting 'll definitely be part 1 exam..

as my friend jodekss 'll say 'when you're not afraid of failure, failure 'll b afraid of u causing failure itself to fail'

lastly, have your writing materials ready don't distract others and don't give room for distractions.

just be DETERMINED, CONCENTRATE and BELIEF, I promise these 3 factors 'll give birth to SUCCESS.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by papindinho(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ariyke: True
The key is composure
Be time conscious
Av faith in yourself

yes o....

But

na me like your post o...lol
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Ariyke: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
papindinho: yes o....

But

na me like your post o...lol
ok sir cheesy
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by ADEWALE7777: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ariyke: True
The key is composure
Be time conscious
Av faith in yourself
arike aw u doing nau...Demographer aye...let's chat on whatsapp
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by emekakelvin(m): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Success to everybody going for the pume oh. The joy that will clap in your heart when you see your result wont be in a modicum form, rather the adjective to classify that moment will be myraid of gladness. With a heart full of joy, I am not interested in the score you will get in the pume__maybe 300, 299, 255 or even 389 is none of my business. What me and you should be interested in is getting the required mark that will meet/beat the merit or catchment proposed cutoff of our course as the case may be. You have to know that there are people who have scored above 280, but never get admitted.

I am not there to put fear in anybody kidney, rather I am here to wish you what I wish myself when I will receive my first /last lecture in Greatife and that wish is nothing but Good success.

Yours Beloved friend
Emekakelvin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by tIce(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
It's been well said by all Of em..

Wat I will like to emphasize on is d time factor. Pls nd pls hearing story like d time wasn't enough shouldn't be an excuse. Let's be time conscious oooo.
Success to you all.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
See as dis thread dull!Na so the exam don hook everyone down?Even person wey no dey read today has bn serious.The already-prepared too dey doubt scanning pages lyk say he has never open book before!
By GOD'S GRACE,come tommorow,wish all aspirant d best in JESUS NAME.Amen.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by jaryeh(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
Karleb:

Bros you're one motivationalist cool
really? Thanks. cool
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=ueskman]success all the way to every Oau aspirant that is qualified to sit tomorrow's exam.

just take the exam for fun, nothing special.

Try to eradicate the FEAR factor and install GOD factor

once you're done, have the intention that the next exam you're sitting 'll definitely be part 1 exam..

as my friend jodekss 'll say 'when you're not afraid of failure, failure 'll b afraid of u causing failure itself to fail'

lastly, have your writing materials ready don't distract others and don't give room for distractions.

just be DETERMINED, CONCENTRATE and BELIEF, I promise these 3 factors 'll give birth to SUCCESS.
[/quote
True talk bro!very on point!Do all question do not skip questions to com back later is tym consuming but you can skip to com back reasonably!Dont think others aspirant are not good while u pick ur ans hence pls try to attempt all questions to giv competitive and edging others.
D one wey fit fall u most even how brilliant u are as said by@ueksman na fear ooo.B careful or else after d exam u wud realise under no pressure dat u can attempt e.g 5questions =20mks,15quests=60mks.E fit mak u enter merit (na so ego pain u pass).
Its from experience o(then it remain just 20mks equiv to just5 ques to medicine merit after d exam I saw abt16questions additional which I can solve which I didn't attempt meaning 64mks wasted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.