Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (740077 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by ashhascash: 6:29am On Jan 06, 2014
Gud mawning all.
Sire Afolabi great job.

Stay blessed.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by ashhascash: 6:30am On Jan 06, 2014
saheaven: As at today, more than 2000 have applied for medicine at OAU...compare to 53 for Dentistry...(that shld tell us somethn)
IRepBDS
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by ashhascash: 6:32am On Jan 06, 2014
saheaven: I was admitted for nursing with a view of crossing to medicine bt i was informed it's quite impossible...now i am coming full fledged as a medicine aspirants... Do i have potential colleagues here?...it'll be nice meetn you
Follow ur heart bro. If its Mbbs dats gona please u go for it.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kunlexic(m): 6:34am On Jan 06, 2014
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority,it is time to pause and reflect...

Good marwin to you all and 2dae is the 1st Monday of the year,i wish today will be usefull to us.A nice week ahead of y'all.

Where are all members of this thread,do u hide ursef or u are busy jacking dat we are seeing dis thread not lively again,anyway i prayed we all make it to oau dis year...amen.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kunlexic(m): 6:41am On Jan 06, 2014
saheaven: ...x-kid, that's the truth. Remember, where ur heart is, there ur treasure will be. My heart is for medicine
hey bro,abeg dnt forfeit ur admin oo,just accept the course(nursing sc. is also a good course to study) and u can retake jamb dis year instead...May God crown our effort wit success.

2 Likes

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Tosdam(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2014
I have read through u guys post and I must commend the good work in action but I won't forget to advise u guys. I can perceive the haste u ve to be admitted to oau. Well, oau is an institution every hardworking student will like to be and I know how you feel to be a student in the great citadel.

From experience, u guys should not rush urself in the race of OAU. OAU is not a school u can rush in, learn to be patience and focused on the first thing not the last. I don't expect u guys to be discussing post utme now, when u still ve jamb ahead of u, remember some brilliant students flop in the previous jamb and was not opportuned to write the post utme. Don't be too confident in passing ur jamb, draft ur plan by having a target score and read all d past questions and ur prescribe text.... U must aim to score high because high number of students will surely turn out for oau this year, if u are the type going for competitive course like law, medicine, accounting, economics, english language etc. Pls think twice and ask urself if u have all it takes to put up the string to the last minute.

If u can blast ur jamb urself, ur post utme should be a walk over. Anyone who can write jamb independently and score high, should be able to score higher in oau post utme. Pls, don't believe in "expo" cos it wont help situation and don't forget to put God first, some had high score but was not lucky to be there..... One more thing before I go, pls don't pay anybody to process ur admission to Oau, and pls don't fall victim like me....

Great Ife!!! Great! Great!! Great!!!.... I leave in Language Art and breath in Education. I am fresh student in Education and Language Arts... U can always beep me for enquiry on:- 08188573376.........
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by cutiedave(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
please which is better 4 me 2 study mech.engineerin,oau or u.i.plz i nid reply coz am abt to get ma jamb form
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
cutiedave: please which is better 4 me 2 study mech.engineerin,oau or u.i.plz i nid reply coz am abt to get ma jamb form
Both is good but FUTA is better!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by mrcalcufast: 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Tosdam: I have read through u guys post and i must commend the good work in action but I won't forget to advise u guys. I can perceive the haste u ve to be admitted to oau. Well, oau is an institution every hardworking student will like to be and I can feel the way u feel to be a student in the great citadel.

From experience, u guys should not rush urself in the race of OAU. OAU is not a school u can rush in, learn to be patience and focused on the first thing not the last. I don't expect u guys to be discussing post utme now, when u still ve jamb ahead of u, remember some brilliant student flunk in the previous jamb and was not opportuned to write the post utme. Don't be too confident in passing ur jamb, draft ur plan by having a target score and read all d past questions and ur prescribe text.... U must aim to score high because high number of students we surely turn out for oau this year, if u are the type going for competitive course like law, medicine, accounting, economics, english language etc. Pls think twice and ask urself if u have all it takes to put up the string to the last minute.

If u can blast ur jamb urself, ur post utme should be a walk over. Anyone who can write jamb independently and score high, should be able to score higher in oau post utme. Pls, don't believe in "expo" cos it wont help situation and don't forget to put God first, some had high score but was not lucky to be there..... One more thing before I go, pls don't pay anybody to process ur admission to Oau, and pls don't fall victim like me....

Great Ife!!! Great! Great!! Great!!!.... I leave in Language Art and breath in Education. I am fresh student in Education and language Art... U can always beep me for enquiry on:- 08093971878 or catch me on 2go @tossy100.........
tanks boss..success shall b urs I.j.n
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by cutiedave(m): 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
FrancisTony: Both is good but FUTA is better!
hmmm futa. wold consider d skul nd tanx for your invaluable opinion

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by mrcalcufast: 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
Kunlexic: Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority,it is time to pause and reflect...

Good marwin to you all and 2dae is the 1st Monday of the year,i wish today will be usefull to us.A nice week ahead of y'all.

Where are all members of this thread,do u hide ursef or u are busy jacking dat we are seeing dis thread not lively again,anyway i prayed we all make it to oau dis year...amen.
big boss! its not dat members of dis thread are hiding, it's just dat every oau aspirants on dis thread also wanna orient d forthcoming aspirants cm next yr(and dat can only happen when we jack.. so na jacking sure pass now o)..just like d way bro Afolabi,finest baba and d rest are orienting us now.. We shall all make it 2 d greatest ife i.j.n..stay blessed sir
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kunlexic(m): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2014
mr calcufast: big boss! its not dat members of dis thread are hiding, it's just dat every oau aspirants on dis thread also wanna orient d forthcoming aspirants cm next yr(and dat can only happen when we jack.. so na jacking sure pass now o)..just like d way bro Afolabi,finest baba and d rest are orienting us now.. We shall all make it 2 d greatest ife i.j.n..stay blessed sir
so shall it be.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kunlexic(m): 12:18am On Jan 07, 2014
FrancisTony: Both is good but FUTA is better!
shey u be magnitude without no direction?...wetin u come do here?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by mrcalcufast: 12:40am On Jan 07, 2014
Kunlexic: shey u be magnitude without no direction?...wetin u come do here?
me self no know for am o. Help me ask watin garri dey do insyd custard o
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by DrNoimatO: 6:43am On Jan 07, 2014
Waaaooooo.its great been on this thread,i rep oau medicine and surgery aspirant,a predite!!!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2014
Kunlexic: shey u be magnitude without no direction?...wetin u come do here?
hahahaha cheesy. LOL! I Was viewing and saw question that deserves an answer!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kunlexic(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2014
FrancisTony: hahahaha cheesy. LOL! I Was viewing and saw question that deserves an answer!
its because i thought what did ui aspirant come for here and also saying futa is the better...good marwin bro,how is ur preparation going?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2014
Kunlexic: its because i thought what is ui aspirant coming to do here and also saying futa is the better...good marwin bro,how is ur preparation going?
hmmn, futa is better when it comes to Engineering course. Preparation is smoking ni o
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Abuklaw(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2014
Dr Noimat.O:
Waaaooooo.its great been on this thread,i rep oau medicine and surgery aspirant,a predite!!!
i sight Dr Noimat and kunlexic on this thread today. Happy new to both of you. Joining my sagacious comrade in the house to make this thread a lively one.
#TEAM OAU D.E
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Thorerah(f): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2014
Morning everyone.Can waec and waec gce be combined for mbbs?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Kunlexic(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
Abuklaw: i sight Dr Noimat and kunlexic on this thread today. Happy new to both of you. Joining my sagacious comrade in the house to make this thread a lively one.
#TEAM OAU D.E
u are welcome the biggest bro of the bigger ones,let me see u on the high table prepared 4 people like u on dis thread...Is it time 4 u dat u finished ur ND @ fed.poly,Ede?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
cutiedave: hmmm futa. wold consider d skul nd tanx for your invaluable opinion
being a technology school doesn't matter ooo
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Thorerah: Morning everyone.Can waec and waec gce be combined for mbbs?
i doubt it for any course in the COHS.....sire kunle, thou art sighted
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
saheaven: I was admitted for nursing with a view of crossing to medicine bt i was informed it's quite impossible...now i am coming full fledged as a medicine aspirants... Do i have potential colleagues here?...it'll be nice meetn you
i need to get in touch with u sire.....preferrably whatsapp....08132860597...
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by cutiedave(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
av finally done ma jamb reg.nd picked oau.i guess am welcomed aboard.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by mesther96(f): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
hello all
guess y'all jackin
grin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by mrcalcufast: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
cutiedave: av finally done ma jamb reg.nd picked oau.i guess am welcomed aboard.
datz very great sir..which course did u apply 4 I rep metallurgical and materials engineering.. Stay blessed sir
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by saheaven: 12:21am On Jan 08, 2014
Dr Noimat.O:
...have u been to the 'Our lady of Lourdes' at Ipetumodu?...m'just asking
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by saheaven: 12:23am On Jan 08, 2014
Afolabi6046: i need to get in touch with u sire.....preferrably whatsapp....08132860597...
...no probs. Mine na 08169474717...Samakinr for 2go
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Olastep(m): 12:43am On Jan 08, 2014
Helllo guys
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Mycampusnews: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
saheaven: ...no probs. Mine na 08169474717...Samakinr for 2go
can u give us the link to the source of your stastictis ? @ dr Noimah will love to meet you i stay at ipetu going for medcine also
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by tIce(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2014
Olastep: Helllo guys
ola pls help....me wit a friend studying linguistics...plss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.