Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (753878 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Babafaros(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=Nastydroid][/quote]

USE A SYSTEM NOT PHONE
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
I can't believe i missed FTC. cry
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nastydroid(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
Babafaros:

USE A SYSTEM NOT PHONE
who told you that am using a phone?..some pple sef *sigh*
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Babafaros(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nastydroid: who told you that am using a phone?..some pple sef *sigh*

Do i sound Annoying,dat is wat most ppl are doing & it causes non-display of result
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Treasureoluwaseun(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Babafaros:

Do i sound Annoying,dat is wat most ppl are doing & it causes non-display of result
i wanda y it cant be viewed on pdf fones, because i dnt see any diff btw Pc pdf & fones pdf
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by icelord(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Sadly, that's how things are, we're in Nigeria, you know, where nothing good comes cheap. Peeps should just cut down on expenses and do some odd jobs. If their courses won't permit odd jobs, there are scholarship schemes, the qualification will just be brainpower and the God factor.
u don't understand,, I can afford the fees, even if it was a million naira, but I know some of my friends that can't afford it,, think about the traders, farmers and poor parents that have up to four kids in oauife, how would they pay?,,,
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Treasureoluwaseun(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
davidmascot: All this Aluta songs i dey hear ganself..........i pray for another school closure sha.........until dere is a merger..........bcus me can't wait till..............may 2015 oo which is even not sure....
Closure ke! Abeg na patience sure pass ooo. . . Say no to merging
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Treasureoluwaseun(m): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
icelord: u don't understand,, I can afford the fees, even if it was a million naira, but I know some of my friends that can't afford it,, think about the traders, farmers and poor parents that have up to four kids in oauife, how would they pay?,,,
u re on point!
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by indo87com: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
its wrong for da Oau PRO to use UNILAG as refrence cos Lag is a mega city, let em compare da average secondary school fees of both states nd e ll get da difference, e shuld instead look at other uni's lik Uniben where science students pay 15k. In da US a top college in NY cost more dan one in for example, Detriot cos of da higher cost of livin
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Dammytrager(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
The death of "OAU says NO" struggle
that many could see in view before now
may have resurrected again today as
the Management of Obafemi Awolowo
University issue rustication letters to
the Students' Union leaders for their
various roles in the struggle.
In a Press Statement issued this
afternoon by the Public Relations
Officer of the OAU Students' Union,
Comrade Bamidele Oludare, the Union
leadership were served rustication
letters from the University for four
semesters for protesting against hike in
fees. He said the rustication order has
however been suspended and they are
now placed on probation by the
University authority.
Below is the Press Statement.
(As At 3:50pm today,21st August, 2014)
Students that make up the leadership of
the Union have been served rustication
letters from the University for 4
semesters for protesting against hike in
fees.
This rustication order however has
been suspended and they are hereby on
probation in the University. Some other
students have also been served letters.
This is a clear indication that the
struggle against hike in fees has taken
another dimension. Great IFE Beware!!!
Signed:
BAMIDELE Oludare J.
P.R.O

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by johe58: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
this thread is losing its taste,stalites dnt fight btwn urself here,instead give us info dat might help us..its oau admission remember ?

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidmascot(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
Am I the only one seeing the drama here? Is there anyone here that's also a member of the GREAT IFE STUDENTS UNION group on facebook.........pls join if you are not a member yet.......this fee hike of a thing is more than what we share........I wonder where its gonna end.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by indo87com: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
johe58: this thread is losing its taste,stalites dnt fight btwn urself here,instead give us info dat might help us..its oau admission remember ?
Bt if the school fees problem persists they won't be any resumption, so wat gud ll da admission be?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
indo87com: its wrong for da Oau PRO to use UNILAG as refrence cos Lag is a mega city, let em compare da average secondary school fees of both states nd e ll get da difference, e shuld instead look at other uni's lik Uniben where science students pay 15k. In da US a top college in NY cost more dan one in for example, Detriot cos of da higher cost of livin
That man his a ret@rded dolt. He even used students owning blackberry has an example. Does he know how many months of saving students undergo,before they are able to get these phones? Or bcoz say we wan go skul make we no own phone again?. And then the ignoramus said-subscription is 5K. 5k for subscription?! In Nigeria .

The thing is maybe one would have supported the management if every increase in school fee leads to improved infrastructure development and improved standard of living but the truth is-the opposite is always the case!. As evident in the case of the increment in 'acceptance fee',few years back. If anything after that increment,the school became worse. Where did #18000 * over 30000 students go? Sincerely my brother-'only America can know'. And believe it or not,same will happen again-students will pay this money and say,in the next five years;the school will still remain the same or may even be in worse state. So what's now the essence of paying extra money,without seeing any reflection or whatsoever on the school/students.

But sha,house don tire me small o grin. So make both parties just know how to settle everything without any closure of school again.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Leitner: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
davidmascot: All this Aluta songs i dey hear ganself..........i pray for another school closure sha.........until dere is a merger..........bcus me can't wait till..............may 2015 oo which is even not sure....
Guyman,na until after election you dey resume grin.
If you like fast and pray till his kingdom come,you go still watch champions league final for house grin.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote
author=icelord] u don't understand,, I can afford the fees, even if it
was a million naira, but I know some of my friends that can't afford
it,, think about the traders, farmers and poor parents that have up to
four kids in oauife, how would they pay?,,, [/quote]

Well, i honestly don't know what to say about that.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by icelord(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Well, i honestly don't know what to say about that.
relax, we got this covered,, when I finally become sug president,, I swear heads will roll
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by emekakelvin(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
icelord: relax, we got this covered,, when I finally become sug president,, I swear heads will roll

gringrin Ife unionist is well known for her intelligent in dealing with any improptu issue, although they have not been successful in their struggle since the 21st century.

Please, do not turn our unionist to murder oriented organisation tongue

When are you resuming ?cheesy

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by DrHost: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
icelord: relax, we got this covered,, when I finally become sug president,, I swear heads will roll
bro u mean free chicken heads ?

1 Like

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by icelord(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
emekakelvin:

gringrin Ife unionist is well known for her intelligent in dealing with any improptu issue, although they have not been successful in their struggle since the 21st century.

Please, do not turn our unionist to murder oriented organisation tongue

When are you resuming ?cheesy

Bleep resumption,, I don't care
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by icelord(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
DrHost: bro u mean free chicken heads ?
a lot of peeps would be made to pay for their sins
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by emekakelvin(m): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
icelord: Bleep resumption,, I don't care
gringringrin take care
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by johe58: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
guyz pls am going 4 d jamb change of course,hope dis dosent affect my chances of gaing admission@oau?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by tIce(m): 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
johe58: guyz pls am going 4 d jamb change of course,hope dis dosent affect my chances of gaing admission@oau?
nop

i'm a living testimony
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by johe58: 12:47am On Aug 22, 2014
tIce: nop

i'm a living testimony
wow,pls share me ur experience
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Ghydyon(m): 5:16am On Aug 22, 2014
johe58: guyz pls am going 4 d jamb change of course,hope dis dosent affect my chances of gaing admission@oau?
i taught jamb change course and institution has close
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidmascot(m): 8:02am On Aug 22, 2014
for where you see that one This is Aro Oooooo.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Redder97(m): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2014
pls house i nid ur response nao o.ma agg na 229 n i wan go 4 chem engnr,ma score 4 pd na 72.8 pls i hope dis agg wnt affect ma pd cos d cut off as at last year was 255
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2014
Well, we were told in the career talk exercise that we could go to the student affairs office(in oaucdl) and request for admission to be given based on pd and not jamb, so...
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2014
[quote
author=johe58]guyz pls am going 4 d jamb change of course,hope dis
dosent affect my chances of gaing admission@oau?[/quote]
Uh? Jamb change of course? Is it the jamb of this year? I thought they'd stopped selling scratch cards for that.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 22, 2014
The fees have been reduced. It's on front page.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Redder97(m): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2014
Chiamaka01: Well, we were told in the career talk exercise that we could go to the student affairs office(in oaucdl) and request for admission to be given based on pd and not jamb, so...
cn dey stl gv me if i ddnt go

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.