Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,587 members, 7,955,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

What Should Be Our Utmost Priority? "That Which Is Needful". - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Should Be Our Utmost Priority? "That Which Is Needful". (1113 Views)

Today May Be Ur Last. So,do The Needful. / DOWNLOAD SERMON : THE POWER OF PRIORITY - BY DR. D. K. OLUKOYA / As A Church Let's Do The Needful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be Our Utmost Priority? "That Which Is Needful". by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
The Gospel according to Luke 10:38-42, talked about Jesus visiting Mary and Martha the sisters of Lazarus.
When Jesus came to thier house, it was reported that Mary sat at Jesus' feet and heard his word. while Martha was distracted with much serving, and she approached Jesus and said, "Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Therefore tell her to help me."
Vs 41. And Jesus answered and said to her to her, "Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things.
"But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken from her."

What do you think is that one thing that is needful? Am currently looking at the answer as being in[b] Matt 6: 33 [/b] after Jesus talked about our worries in the previous verses he came down to verse 31 and said "Therefore do not worry, saying 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' He now came to verse 33 and said, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these thing shall be added to you. . Just as Solomon seeked for wisdom and God not only gave him wisdom, but also gave him wealth and many other blessings. what do you think is that, which is needful, which we should take as our utmost priority? Currently am looking at it as, sitting at Jesus feet by reading our Bibles with the help of the holy spirit and learning of him and applying his word in our daily living.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Our Utmost Priority? "That Which Is Needful". by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
boss you are very correct my brother....the will of God should be our outmost priority. Everything else in life is temporal and unimportant when compared with eternity
Re: What Should Be Our Utmost Priority? "That Which Is Needful". by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: boss you are very correct my brother....the will of God should be our outmost priority. Everything else in life is temporal and unimportant when compared with eternity
Yea! Bro that's the in thing. I believe seeking that water that makes U neva thirsty again, will jail break all God has in store for us.
Re: What Should Be Our Utmost Priority? "That Which Is Needful". by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 21, 2013
yes *with a big smile*
Re: What Should Be Our Utmost Priority? "That Which Is Needful". by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: yes *with a big smile*
yea! I expect smiles cox the Word of God comes with Joy and soothes our pain.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Becoming A Rev Father. / How To Defeat Nigeria's Religious Extremists -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / Pastor Chris Oyeakhilome Exposed In Tax Haven Shares Of An Offshore Company.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.