Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum (3349 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by jjstanley(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
This forum was created for all N.A 71RRI aspirants to get answers to all questions via dis forum and get prepared for the task ahead of us...VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by jjstanley(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
71RRI form will be out any moment from now...R U GUD TO GO?
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
jjstanley: 71RRI form will be out any moment from now...R U GUD TO GO?
.. pls I will like if u can give me a good insight about the Nigerian army.. am so ambitious to be part of our military men..have tried Navy twice and also airforce.; but am yet to b conversant with any information about army. thanks
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by jjstanley(m): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
ceezonnifemi: .. pls I will like if u can give me a good insight about the Nigerian army.. am so ambitious to be part of our military men..have tried Navy twice and also airforce.; but am yet to b conversant with any information about army. thanks
for the now d recruitment form is not yet out.....wat will u like to know about d army bro
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
jjstanley: for the now d recruitment form is not yet out.....wat will u like to know about d army bro
want to know if they are been cared for compared to there counterparts in the navy and air force.. and their promotion progress
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
jjstanley: for the now d recruitment form is not yet out.....wat will u like to know about d army bro
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by jjstanley(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
ceezonnifemi: want to know if they are been cared for compared to there counterparts in the navy and air force.. and their promotion progress
yes o...all of dem dey enjoy d same military packeges..and for d promotion i think is kinda speedy..4yrs or so
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2013
jjstanley: yes o...all of dem dey enjoy d same military packeges..and for d promotion i think is kinda speedy..4yrs or so
pls are u on what's app.. I will like to add u
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by jjstanley(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2013
ceezonnifemi: pls are u on what's app.. I will like to add u
ya bro...08035117944..by Gods grace we will make it to depot via 71RRI train
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by hurricle: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
Xup guyz, wen is d form gonna b out coz am waitin it ooo...
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by MrAladin: 6:12am On Dec 13, 2013
jjstanley: yes o...all of dem dey enjoy d same military packeges..and for d promotion i think is kinda speedy..4yrs or so
wrong.
Nigeria army na monkey dey work (soldier) and baboon dey chop (officer).
My neigbour spent ten years in the army b4 he was promoted to L/CP.
Na women dey get promotion 4 years and she must to dey cooperate with her oga at the top.
For a male soldier to get promotion within four years in the army u must get good oga wey go choose u as him candidate.
The NA no be NAF or NN wey every four years dem dey due for promotion.
Haven't u seen someone who retired as a private soldier?
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mr. Aladin:

wrong.
Nigeria army na monkey dey work (soldier) and baboon dey chop (officer).
My neigbour spent ten years in the army b4 he was promoted to L/CP.
Na women dey get promotion 4 years and she must to dey cooperate with her oga at the top.
For a male soldier to get promotion within four years in the army u must get good oga wey go choose u as him candidate.
The NA no be NAF or NN wey every four years dem dey due for promotion.
Haven't u seen someone who retired as a private soldier?
... private? is that how bad the Nigeria army is? seriously serious
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by Kevsman(m): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
ceezonnifemi: ... private? is that how bad the Nigeria army is? seriously serious
hahahaha, guy that was in the days of 63NA (if u know what i mean) such things dont hapen now
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by jjstanley(m): 7:58am On Dec 15, 2013
D Army is in her reformation era..and by Gods grace COAS dey try wella....Kevsman i sight u.....
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by MrAladin: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
Kevsman: hahahaha, guy that was in the days of 63NA (if u know what i mean) such things dont hapen now

are u a personel If know how u take know say e no dey happen again?
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by Kevsman(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
congratulations to the 70RRI (non-tradesmen) that just passed out from Depot NA (tradesmen pop, comin soon)
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
what's the salary structure of a newly recruited army personnel
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by Christane: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2013
Does anyone knw wen the form wil cumout??
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by profmart(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2013
pls Is the NA form out nw
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by jjstanley(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Actaully d form is not yet on sale...but a reliable source has it dat d form will be on sale by january...so let's keep our finger crossed and patiently wait for it meanwhile let's not forget to get our required documents ready
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by Christane: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
Am stil Waitn 4 d form o,i pray dy release it dz january ..
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by jjstanley(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
Christane: Am stil Waitn 4 d form o,i pray dy release it dz january ..
we pray d sales commence dis month.....moral dey boil ooooo
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by topygel: 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
Please what are the required documents
jjstanley: Actaully d form is not yet on sale...but a reliable source has it dat d form will be on sale by january...so let's keep our finger crossed and patiently wait for it meanwhile let's not forget to get our required documents ready
Please what are the required documents
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by jjstanley(m): 3:05am On Jan 02, 2014
topygel: Please what are the required documentsPlease what are the required documents
ur sse result,primary sku leavin certificate,certificate of origin from ur local government chairman,birth certificate or age declaration
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by jjstanley(m): 3:05am On Jan 02, 2014
topygel: Please what are the required documentsPlease what are the required documents
ur ssce result,primary sku leavin certificate,certificate of origin from ur local government chairman,birth certificate or age declaration
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by hurricle: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls i need gud ansa to dis questn.
(1)What is the different btw d tradesmen and the nontradesmen?
(2)is it the recruitment form dat is cuming out dis january......... Reply ASAP"
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by jjstanley(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
hurricle: Pls i need gud ansa to dis questn.
(1)What is the different btw d tradesmen and the nontradesmen?
(2)is it the recruitment form dat is cuming out dis january......... Reply ASAP"
tradesmen are artisans i.e those with hand work and those dat has OND in some fields....while non tradesmen are those dat joined with SSCE and are trained as full combat ready soldiers.....2..yes d form comin out dis january
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by hurricle: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2014
Will the nontradesmen form cum out this january and hw many month is the training.
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by jjstanley(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
hurricle: Will the nontradesmen form cum out this january and hw many month is the training.
..by God's grace it will be out soon..d trainin na 4months
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by hurricle: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
Tanks alot jjstanley, any idea about deir monthly salary....
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by Kevsman(m): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
a young soldier (70rri) jst told me that 71rri wil train together with the navy at Depot, as anyone here heard this?
Re: Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum by hurricle: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Na dem knw jare wit dis dere joint trainin

(1) (Reply)

Diversey West Africa Limited / How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? / Southern Gas Construction. What Office Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.