Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? (3356 Views)

How True Is This Pls / Uba Interview Please Is There Any1 In Anambra Invited / Pls Urgent!!!!! Has Any1 Received This Msg? Is This Real???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by Sapphy19(f): 12:59pm On May 28, 2018
Please read the following email very carefully.

Do not reply to this email, as the sending address cannot accept responses.

Further to your application for the Internship Program with Chevron Nigeria Limited, you have been invited for an aptitude test which forms part of the selection process.

This test will be administered electronically, kindly ensure that you are at the centre with a print out of this e-mail and a print out from FOT http://candidate.fot.com.ng NOTE: You MUST UPLOAD a copy of your passport before printing from FOT.

Your test details are as below:

Test Center: HASHEM NETWORKS ACADEMY

Address: 15, Owodunni Street (Glass House) Off Iwaya Road by Oando Filling Station, Iwaya, Yaba

LAGOS

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by Sapphy19(f): 1:06pm On May 28, 2018
D date of the interview is on the 9th of June 2018, pls i need to know if it's genuine.
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by yusufmuhd(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2018
Sapphy19:
D date of the interview is on the 9th of June 2018, pls i need to know if it's genuine.
smiley
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by Archiver19(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2018
I got same text message. but my centre is at abuja.same date @ Afrihub global institute abujah .please we need confirmation

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by Upaka(f): 2:25pm On May 28, 2018
Archiver19:
I got same text message. but my centre is at abuja.same date @ Afrihub global institute abujah .please we need confirmation

Afrihub is real. Globacom conducted their test there. Its real
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by Ken124: 2:57pm On May 28, 2018
It's not a scam, dragnet is a recruitment agency that is conducting the test for Chevron better upload your passport, printout a copy for test best of luck...
Sapphy19:

Further to your application for the Internship Program with Chevron Nigeria Limited, you have been invited for an aptitude test which forms part of the selection process.

This test will be administered electronically, kindly ensure that you are at the centre with a print out of this e-mail and a print out from FOT http://candidate.fot.com.ng NOTE: You MUST UPLOAD a copy of your passport before printing from FOT.

Address: 15, Owodunni Street (Glass House) Off Iwaya Road by Oando Filling Station, Iwaya, Yaba

LAGOS

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by Sapphy19(f): 3:17pm On May 28, 2018
Please what r possible questions oo or wat is d aptitude test like?
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by simplebb: 5:16pm On May 28, 2018
Sapphy19:

LAGOS

Please are you a graduate or still a student?

BTW, that test is real, It is from dragnet.
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by Sapphy19(f): 6:05pm On May 28, 2018
simplebb:

Please are you a graduate or still a student?

BTW, that test is real, It is from dragnet.

Am a graduate oo, dnt knw if i shld consider goin for it or not...
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by simplebb: 6:59pm On May 28, 2018
Sapphy19:

Am a graduate oo, dnt knw if i shld consider goin for it or not...

Let me give you an advice.
please go for it, study hard and prepare for the test.
Even though it is internship, you will have the platform to gain experience in the upstream oil and gas sector and that will boost your CV, you will be fine, though the payment is not like entry level but you can later be converted if performance is deemed satisfactory and you can leverage on the experience gained in later years to get a well paying job in another multinational. Give it a TRY, You are well able to get it.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by Masta01(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2018
I got the message too.
Pls wat kind of question should we expect.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by madri4u: 8:01pm On May 28, 2018
Got the test too. I'm a graduate of more than five years ago. I just applied by stating on my cover letter that, I'm looking to gain hands on experience with the company. Behold as luck would have it, I got invited. Na God ooo. Na to prepare hard and pass by God's Grace ooo.
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by Sapphy19(f): 9:28pm On May 28, 2018
simplebb:

Let me give you an advice.
please go for it, study hard and prepare for the test.
Even though it is internship, you will have the platform to gain experience in the upstream oil and gas sector and that will boost your CV, you will be fine, though the payment is not like entry level but you can later be converted if performance is deemed satisfactory and you can leverage on the experience gained in later years to get a well paying job in another multinational. Give it a TRY, You are well able to get it.

Thnks boss

Thnks bosa
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by simplebb: 10:55pm On May 28, 2018
madri4u:
Got the test too. I'm a graduate of more than five years ago. I just applied by stating on my cover letter that, I'm looking to gain hands on experience with the company. Behold as luck would have it, I got invited. Na God ooo. Na to prepare hard and pass by God's Grace ooo.

Good one brother.
How did u apply? on their website or what
and was it publicly announced?
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by kennywise006: 10:57pm On May 28, 2018
Masta01:
I got the message too.
Pls wat kind of question should we expect.

I got it too but don't know their likely questions. Please someone should help
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by kennywise006: 11:03pm On May 28, 2018
kennywise006:

Please how do I get to this place oo from Ikotun....Address: 4 AYANBOYE STREET OFF FARAMOBI AJIKE STREET BY IDIROKO BUS-STOP BEHIND LASU ANTHONY CAMPUS, LAGOS.
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by Sapphy19(f): 11:57pm On May 28, 2018
kennywise006:

Pls do you have idea of the pay for internship??
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by madri4u: 12:15am On May 29, 2018
Study dragnet GSE Numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning.
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by izzyfizzy07: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
I'm finding it difficult to access the link provided in the email to upload my passport and print. Its displaying one Microsoft website
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by kennywise006: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
madri4u:
Study dragnet GSE Numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning.

Alright boss. Please do you have any of these you can forward to my mail kennywise006. com

Thanks as I look forward.
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by Sapphy19(f): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
izzyfizzy07:
I'm finding it difficult to access the link provided in the email to upload my passport and print. Its displaying one Microsoft website

Me too ooo broda
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
If you didn't graduate from pharmacy or medical laboratory or you are not undergoing a postgraduate study, I advise you shouldn't go for it. Chevron doesn't have Graduate Internship for non medical Graduate or non postgraduate Students. Thanks
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by Arianapee: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2018
izzyfizzy07:
I had the same problem until I used a laptop. Try accessing the website with a laptop.
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by Arianapee: 8:54am On Jun 08, 2018
Sapphy19:

Me too ooo broda
Use a laptop
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by skedemi(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
simplebb:

Good one brother. How did u apply? on their website or what and was it publicly announced?
madri4u please answer this
Re: How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? by skedemi(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sapphy19:

Pls do you have idea of the pay for internship??

anyone with an idea please?

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Management Centre,are They Real / Urgent Vacancies at Jumia! / Workforce Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.