Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

. - Technology Market (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (42527 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by nani667: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hmmm...
Re: . by youngbilly1: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
Soyedele1:

How did you know?

good question..if Mr Linkto is in his right senses seeing people complaining nothing would cost him to keep eerone updated everyday and give better reasons for delay...abi the container still dey water ni..abi flight from usa to nigeria na 17days common linkto give us a prove dude.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
linkto:
All in Nigeria. I'l send u N25k on monday
lwkmd4h. Today is Monday, where is soyedele? Have you gotten the alart?? Lol
@linkto, I swear! I will treat your fuckup. You don't know me but I know you very well. You didn't scam me. I'm always on this thread because I know you too well. angry
Re: . by youngbilly1: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Worwor: lwkmd4h. Today is Monday, where is soyedele? Have you gotten the alart?? Lol

thats true lol...where's soyedele
Re: . by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
youngbilly1:

thats true lol...where's soyedele

Worwor: lwkmd4h. Today is Monday, where is soyedele? Have you gotten the alart?? Lol

NO sad
Re: . by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Enigma1510: Seriously guys, have never been scammed before and am always careful, i really thank y'all for everything. Lets have hope we're goin to collect our items as he said. Bro, lolzzz...i understand what you are trying to say. Do you knw am always scared anytime i wanna check this thread? Lets see aw everything goes sha. Am sure evrything is gonna be right soon. @Worwor, thanks alot for everything. Can i hav your contact? [b]@Soyedele, pls dont forget to update the house. cool cool cool Although have lost 70%
of customers bt that aint a prob. The koko na to collect the items before xmas. Oga linkto, am sure we'll collect our items bt please be fast abt it pls. Thanks Bro.

Ok..Typing
Re: . by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
[b]

On Nov 4th, I paid 111k to Linkto's account to help with 2 laptops, 1 Nokia Lumia 900 and 1 BB 9930.

He sd he has purchased one laptop and two phones at ebay and he will buy me a HP 2000 at cheaper price at the store.

On Nov 15th, He sd he has shipped One laptop and one BB 9930 since the Nokia Lumia was yet to be delivered to his address. He sd I should call his Partner(Felix) on Monday which I did. On tuesday, his Partner confirmed to me that he has the laptop and BB 9930 with him that I should make arrangement with Linkto for delivery of my items to Ibadan.

On Wednesday(Nov 20th), Linkto claimed to ship the remaining one laptop and the Nokia Lumia 900 and on saturday, I called his Partner and confirmed to me that he has them making two laptops and 2 phones.. On that Saturday or so, I paid 3k into Linkto's account(I have the teller and internet receipt with me) making 114k. so on monday, I was expecting my items to be sent down to Ibadan tru Tranex but his partner sd he was unable to make it that he will send on tuesday.

On Tuesday(Nov 26th), I called his Partner and he told me to chat with Linkto that he cant tell me anything... I chatted with linkto and he sd my laptops were water damaged during shipping(PLS, NOTE THAT THE LAPTOPS WERE NOT SHIPPED THE SAME DAY AND DIDNT ARRIVE TOGETHER. HOW COME BOTH WERE WATER DAMAGED?). I sd no Problem and both of them promised to send my items on that tuesday. His Partner also claimed to have sent my BB 9930 since that tuesday tru tranex(Lagos to Ibadan) and i am yet to receive anything..On that same tuesday, Linkto sd I should give him 7 days to send another laptops to me but as i am typing, I am yet to receive nothing(114k gone, wasted effort and wasted call cards)..No 2 laptops, no bb 9930 and no payment of my nokia lumia(which his partner claimed to sell for 25k)...

had it been this guy didnt mess up, we would have gone a long way in Business..

[/b]
Re: . by sconp: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Soyedele1:

On Nov 4th, I paid 111k to Linkto's account to help with 2 laptops, 1 Nokia Lumia 900 and 1 BB 9930.

He sd he has purchased one laptop and two phones at ebay and he will buy me a HP 2000 at cheaper price at the store.

sorry about that bro but you were warned but you just didn't see reasons with us. I just hope you get your items. Have you tried mailing Linkto
Re: . by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
scon-p:
sorry about that bro but you were warned but you just didn't see reasons with us. I just hope you get your items. Have you tried mailing Linkto

It was on Nov 4th not Dec 4th sir embarassed embarassed
Re: . by sconp: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
Soyedele1:

It was on Nov 4th not Dec 4th sir embarassed embarassed
ALL IS WELL
Re: . by folex(m): 12:59am On Dec 10, 2013
Udom Aniekan!!! Aka Linkto, where are the iPhones 4s I ordered and the other remaining items. Your partner's number has not been going since Saturday and you refuse to reply to mail or chat online!!!
Re: . by tecboss: 2:20am On Dec 10, 2013
tecboss: I have refused to make this comment for about 2weeks now. I didn't want to be seen as intruding or "pouring sand into someone's Garri." I am compelled to do that cos of the many complaints I see on this thread. My conscience wouldn't let me.
Few weeks back, I made arrangement to transfer fund to get about 30 laptops from our friend Linkto. B4 I did that, I decided to do a search on his ID on nairaland, Facebook, Google, etc. The outcome wasn't encouraging. The first questions that could not be answered are: 1)why is someone in USA not have a mobile number ; 2)why is someone like Linkto not active on Facebook? No pictures posted , no picture of friends and or family members; 3)why can't he be on Social media that whatsap or BBM? ; 4)why is there a sudden change from the postings of Linkto on nairaland within a year or so? His earlier posts do not suggest he was staying in the USA about 12months ago or so. I might be wrong. The whole thing does not just add up and I am worried.

I will suggest that people should do business online with persons(individuals) who have verifiable addresses in Lagos or whose families are known. You can go to their family house to pick up these stuff.

Nigerians have this notorious penchant for fraudulent acts, even when there is obviously no need for it and when they can even make it beeing honest.

I hereby use this medium to plead with Linkto to perfect most of the tools required to enhance his business. He should let interested persons know his real name, his Facebook page, his phone numbers and any other information that can be used to verify the authenticity of his person. I am convinced and confident, that he stands a better chance of earning millions of naira in revenue if he gets himself organised. Naira land is like a family, it would hurt to see some folks being hurt due to lack of due diligence.

Pls check the thread and refer to my post. I saw this coming. Nigerians have this penchant for bypassing due diligence.
Re: . by sconp: 8:02am On Dec 10, 2013
tecboss:

Pls check the thread and refer to my post. I saw this coming. Nigerians have this penchant for bypassing due diligence.
bro i also talked about it but some fell for his cheap prices
Re: . by linkto: 8:16am On Dec 10, 2013
Pls if u hv any item pending collection. Let's meet on ymessenger 4pm Nigerian time so we can resolve this issue once and for all. Thx
Re: . by xzibukz(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2013
i knew this guy can't run away with your money & goods, just give him some time!
Re: . by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2013
Soyedele1: [b]

On Nov 15th, He sd he has shipped One laptop and one BB 9930 since the Nokia Lumia was yet to be delivered to his address. He sd I should call his Partner(Felix) on Monday which I did. On tuesday, his Partner confirmed to me that he has the laptop and BB 9930 with him that I should make arrangement with Linkto for delivery of my items to Ibadan.

On Wednesday(Nov 20th), Linkto claimed to ship the remaining one laptop and the Nokia Lumia 900 and on saturday, I called his Partner and confirmed to me that he has them making two laptops and 2 phones.. On that Saturday or so, I paid 3k into Linkto's account(I have the teller and internet receipt with me) making 114k. so on monday, I was expecting my items to be sent down to Ibadan tru Tranex but his partner sd he was unable to make it that he will send on tuesday.

On Tuesday(Nov 26th), I called his Partner and he told me to chat with Linkto that he cant tell me anything... I chatted with linkto and he sd my laptops were water damaged during shipping(PLS, NOTE THAT THE LAPTOPS WERE NOT SHIPPED THE SAME DAY AND DIDNT ARRIVE TOGETHER. HOW COME BOTH WERE WATER DAMAGED?). I sd no Problem and both of them promised to send my items on that tuesday. His Partner also claimed to have sent my BB 9930 since that tuesday tru tranex(Lagos to Ibadan) and i am yet to receive anything..On that same tuesday, Linkto sd I should give him 7 days to send another laptops to me but as i am typing, I am yet to receive nothing(114k gone, wasted effort and wasted call cards)..No 2 laptops, no bb 9930 and no payment of my nokia lumia(which his partner claimed to sell for 25k)...

[/b]

Really sorry about this,.. take heart sad
Re: . by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
linkto: Pls if u hv any item pending collection. Let's meet on ymessenger 4pm Nigerian time so we can resolve this issue once and for all. Thx
[size=16pt]Good[/size]!!
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
linkto: Pls if u hv any item pending collection. Let's meet on ymessenger 4pm Nigerian time so we can resolve this issue once and for all. Thx

No pranks man!
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
why ymessenger and nt here? u opened the thread and nw ur running away frm it,wats wrong wt having a watsup msger bcus i couldn't contact u thru ymsger.
Re: . by youngbilly1: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2013

hahaha very funny..why not on here..you wanna say the items are hanging so customers should send another N5000 abi lol
Re: . by youngbilly1: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
Soyedele1: [b]

[/b]

its funny some people still believe this linkto guy..."the laptop shipped is water damage" wow very dumb excuse.
Re: . by folex(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Let everybody in here know what the way forward is!!! Your so called partner's number has been switched off since Saturday and here you are talking of messenger!! Do you have any idea the level of pain you are causing innocent guys that invested their hard earned money and trust on you??

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
[size=14pt]linkto, you wanna put this right and gain some trust back? the right place to do that is in the open, which is here and not messenger.[/size]

1 Like

Re: . by RazaqMB(m): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Y not hear wat he has to say on messenger first na at least he has said sumfin. Hear him out first
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
this is 4:05pm and he's no where to be found on yahoo messenger.

1 Like

Re: . by folex(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
humblesteve: this is 4:05pm and he's no where to be found on yahoo messenger.

That's very correct!!
Re: . by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
HE IS ONLINE
Re: . by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
Is there no way we can hv a grp conversation on yahoo IM?
Re: . by ToyosiR(f): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Soyedele1: Is there no way we can hv a grp conversation on yahoo IM?

There is. Action-Invite to conference
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Here he comes, oya guys go hit him up on yahoo messenger, and come back and share your experiences. good luck guys!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
Lol @ humblesteve.

Y nt addressing the issues here to redeem his image?
Re: . by folex(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
I think we need a group conversation!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply)

Jumia and Konga Sales Consultant Here / 10 Free Bulk Sms Sites / Fhemmmy Motos Presents Blackberry Blow OUT Sales**Q10, Bold 5, Torch2 & Curve 4*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.