Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

. - Technology Market (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (42517 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 02, 2013
linkto am giving you and your partner till wednesday to deliver all items in your possesion or i will make you spend 77 times my money.....tiill wednesday....

1 Like

Re: . by Digriz(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
i warn U guys..,this guy didnt disclose his phone number,his whatsup contact,his facebook contact and U believe he is Real. U guys shld hv known frm d initial time that he is suspicious.
The guy never see MMIA,,he is just a broke guy in one remote village sitting at home while waiting for ASUU to call off the strike.Those ones claiming ti hv received their items frm him are the same person wt multiple usernames.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Digriz: i warn U guys..,this guy didnt disclose his phone number,his whatsup contact,his facebook contact and U believe he is Real. U guys shld hv known frm d initial time that he is suspicious.
The guy never see MMIA,,he is just a broke guy in one remote village sitting at home while waiting for ASUU to call off the strike.Those ones claiming ti hv received their items frm him are the same person wt multiple usernames.
Aah! Mogbe!!

1 Like

Re: . by sconp: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
Shebi i told u guys to be careful grin
Re: . by ToyosiR(f): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hi,

As I said, I have collected the first set of items i ordered but took almost 6weeks or thereabout. but the phones and flash drives are still with him.

His partner isn't picking my calls at all.

@Linto, pls help talk to him to release my other things ooooooooo
Re: . by dragnet: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Digriz: i warn U guys..,this guy didnt disclose his phone number,his whatsup contact,his facebook contact and U believe he is Real. U guys shld hv known frm d initial time that he is suspicious.
it's best you keep quiet when you aren't sure of what you're saying. people have transacted with him though the major problem is his partner who is not as prompt as should be.
Re: . by Digriz(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
dragnet:
it's best you keep quiet when you aren't sure of what you're saying. people have transacted with him though the major problem is his partner who is not as prompt as should be.
U hvn't transacted wt him either,why nt keep quiet since ur nt sure.,dnt U see all the complaints.
Re: . by dragnet: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
Digriz: U hvn't transacted wt him either,why nt keep quiet since ur nt sure.,dnt U see all the complaints.
and how do you know I haven't transacted with him? you expect me to come shouting here? we differ in our level of patience, endurance & understanding...
like I said earlier, keep quiet when you aren't sure.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
angryBtw! mayb both of you shld just keep quiet!!! Ehn ehn! Better smiley
Re: . by RazaqMB(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
I transacted with him and got my items so pls stop saying rubbish about changing accounts

2 Likes

Re: . by dragnet: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
beatsbug: angryBtw! mayb both of you shld just keep quiet!!! Ehn ehn! Better smiley
Re: . by otikpoko(m): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2013
dragnet:
it's best you keep quiet

dragnet:
keep quiet when you aren't sure.

Prefect...YES SIR tongue tongue

Although I have not done any deal with him, he is genuine.

Just that...

I will start doing business with him as soon as he is very resposive as well as his partner.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 03, 2013
otikpoko:

Prefect...YES SIR tongue tongue

Although I have not done any deal with him, he is genuine.

Just that...

I will start doing business with him as soon as he is very resposive as well as his partner.
[size=16pt]WORD!![/size]
Re: . by folex(m): 6:30am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2013
I kno linkto is not fake and the testimony of dragnet and razakmb cconfirms that but his partner is something else......i made sumone leae her office and spent the whole of yestaday at mmia only for mr felix not to pick his call.....
Re: . by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2013
Linkto am you areon this thread yet dont want to resole this issue.....what is so hard in fixing a date and time for the pickin upof items?
Re: . by sconp: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2013
Some guys are funny o. Linkto isn't even responding here.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 03, 2013
The guy is not picking my calls....humblestee i saw ur mail...thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2013
scon-p:
Some guys are funny o. Linkto isn't even responding here.
linkto, probably thinks this is all noise, by the way they got no choice! That's if he is even real!
Re: . by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
SEND LINKTO A MAIL AND HE REPLIES FEIGNING IGNORANT.....HOPE FOR A POSITIVE END TO THIS
Re: . by sconp: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
beatsbug: linkto, probably thinks this is all noise, by the way they got no choice! That's if he is even real!
lol. Let me keep observing
Re: . by ToyosiR(f): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2013
Ogar.monday:
SEND LINKTO A MAIL AND HE REPLIES FEIGNING IGNORANT.....HOPE FOR A POSITIVE END TO THIS

Please, How far, Have u collected your items? How do u go about it.

I'm yet to receive my other items oooooo.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2013
Toyosi R:

Please, How far, Have u collected your items? How do u go about it.

I'm yet to receive my other items oooooo.

Pls, it is safe to assume dt yu hv been defrauded.

Humbleteve has a transaction of 150k wt linkto n he is yet to hear frm him. The guy was even telling me he wants to sell his phone to do some other things.

I padi 114k to linkto snc Nov 4 and till today, I never see anything.

Linkto refused to chat, his partner upon hearing my voice will hang up. I will collect my money eida tru physical or spiritual means..

I will update my experience wt dem later in d day. Just assume you hv been defrauded.
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Soyedele1:

Humbleteve has a transaction of 150k wt linkto n he is yet to hear frm him. The guy was even telling me he wants to sell his phone to do some other things.

Linkto refused to chat, his partner upon hearing my voice will hang up. I will collect my money eida tru physical or spiritual means..

I will update my experience wt dem later in d day. Just assume you hv been defrauded.

I can't stop laughing,,,,,oga mi,,,,, am already making arrangements on some other things and to buy directly from eBay myself I can't strike a deal of 150k with an unknown person again,,,losing 300k within one month? God for bid.
Re: . by Tonjeola1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
Soyedele1:

I smell this from the beginning...I PRAY YOU ALL GET YOUR MONEY OR GOODS SAFELY
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
Am dead!!! sad sad sad sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: . by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
Enigma1510: Am dead!!! sad sad sad sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How much did yu invest?? Yu are not dead and You won't diE
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
Soyedele1:

How much did yu invest?? Yu are not dead and You won't diE
My hands are shaking right now. And i was warned. I invested #124500. You cant understnd what i meant by "am dead"! Am still gonna repeat it again. AM DEAD!!! Where am i gonna run to? where am i gonna start from?
Re: . by sconp: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
Alot of people warned you guys but you refused to listen. I personally wrote a long epistle because of this guy yet no one listened. Well this is an experience the right thing now is how to get the solution but unfortunately i don't think any of you has his numba
Re: . by kingagropro1: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
This is really so sad, i have even gone back to the beginning of this thread and i discovered this linkto guy didnt give any address or valid contact, all he gave are an email and a gsm number, i dont want to imagine the guy is a scammer, otherwise i would only wonder why some Nigerians find it difficult to be honest. I just wish his details were here, it would have been easier to track him in the US.

This business is legitimate enough to give a life earnings.

Even though i am not a victim of this experience, i feel so pissed.
Re: . by kingagropro1: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
This is really so sad, i have even gone back to the beginning of this thread and i discovered this linkto guy didnt give any address or valid contact, all he gave are an email and a gsm number, i dont want to imagine the guy is a scammer, otherwise i would only wonder why some Nigerians find it difficult to be honest. I just wish his details were here, it would have been easier to track him in the US.

This business is legitimate enough to give a life earnings.

Even though i am not a victim of this experience, i feel so pissed.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Aaah!!! No i dnt think you have been defrauded, he told me he won't take anymore orders till january because heiscurrently arrangin for a new partner...Or cld it b a lie? But you guys know where his partner works now? What am i even sayin angry, can someone be this heartless? angry? Am sure he will bring the goods

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

Jumia and Konga Sales Consultant Here / 10 Free Bulk Sms Sites / Fhemmmy Motos Presents Blackberry Blow OUT Sales**Q10, Bold 5, Torch2 & Curve 4*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.