Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

How First Class Students Are Retained In Our Various Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How First Class Students Are Retained In Our Various Universities (1269 Views)

Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life / FUNNY: See Where Students Are Reading For Their Exams. / Respect First Class Students In Public Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How First Class Students Are Retained In Our Various Universities by Joejonah(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
I want to know if all student that graduated with first class are retained.

The various schools that retain them, and the condition on which they are retained

please let know the condition in your school.
Re: How First Class Students Are Retained In Our Various Universities by Appliedmaths(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
In my school UNIBEN it depends if the 1st class graduate really wants to take up lecturing as a job, the department would offer you a place as a graduate assistant to start with then you'll work your way up by proving your self. But let me tell you that "Tribalism" has taken over the system especially in UNIBEN, even if they offer you a place out of pressure and public opinion, they would make sure they make work a living hell for that fellow.
Re: How First Class Students Are Retained In Our Various Universities by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
'
Re: How First Class Students Are Retained In Our Various Universities by Joejonah(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
Appliedmaths.:
In my school UNIBEN it depends if the 1st class graduate really wants to take up lecturing as a job, the department would offer you a place as a graduate assistant to start with then you'll work your way up by proving your self. But let me tell you that "Tribalism" has taken over the system especially in UNIBEN, even if they offer you a place out of pressure and public opinion, they would make sure they make work a living hell for that fellow.

thanks for ur contribution, is really a serious issue.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Delsu Has Suspended Their Strike / ASUU Strike Looms / Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.