Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Do You Hug Or Shake First-timers In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Hug Or Shake First-timers In Church? (435 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church / Why Do Pentecostal Christians Shake Their Heads Vigorously While Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Hug Or Shake First-timers In Church? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
During service, when the pastor welcomes first timers and tells the members to welcome them to church by either hugging or shaking them. For me, I don't move. Maybe cos I'm shy or something. If I was a first timer and someone beside me didn't shake me, I might feel somehow sha o.

Sometimes, some members who are not even sitting very close to the first-timer will walk over to them.....but I usually don't even look up to see the first-timer's face sef.

Do you welcome the ones in ur church by hugging or shaking them? Share......
Re: Do You Hug Or Shake First-timers In Church? by wrench: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
Well like in my church, it's shaking of hands the pastor do say. But i hardly do that even if the first timer is by my side. I really detest hand shaking, u can hardly find me shaking someone even my friends do know me for that, i rather give u the "tuale" sign than shake ur hand.

(1) (Reply)

Are Some Lies Holy? / Pastors & Old Testament / Terrorist And Religious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.