Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life (1164 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by eluquenson(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
My most embarrassing moment for me was the day I was arrested by the Nigerian Police(SSS) right in front of my office, I was handcuffed, I tried to challenge them but they were so many so I just succumbed as I was pointed a gun, infact, I was like Bode George cos the action caused a lot of crowd around my office. After an hour I was released, their reason was just a mere set up. I thank God anyway, but it was so embarrassing.

Let's have your say!

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
When I fart in the presence of people,thinking it won't smell embarassed embarassed embarassed
I end up holding my nose first,like," please anybody doing this shud please respect him/her self. tongue
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Tolexander: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
My most embarrassing moment!

there was a day i was in a taxi with 3 very pretty gurls. I initiated a conversation with one of them, there i got to know they are siblings. Through that, i was able to interact with the 3 gurls and chatted with them before reaching our bus stop.
Before we got to the bus stop they wanted to pay for their transport, i told them to leave the payment that i would do that.

When we got to the bus stop and dipped my hands into my pockets to bring out #500 to pay #400 for 4 of us, i discovered i couldn't bring out anything. Then i remembered the money was in the trousers i first wore but had to put it off cos my belt's head got detached and had to wear a bandless trousers.

I had to explain to the gurls and they were amused and made jest of me and eventually paid for my transport. But before then, the driver had already been shouting

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by tubabs2002(m): 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
lynpetra: When I fart in the presence of people,thinking it won't smell embarassed embarassed embarassed
I end up holding my nose first,like," please anybody doing this shud please respect him/her self. tongue

lol...na wa ooo.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by timpaker(m): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2013

The day I was caught bathing unclad in a stream in one village in Bombay (India)and some pirates came and were shooting, people fled but I stuck in the water for hours with no where to run to (I literally turned white, oh boy I just surrendered oooo ) one of em ordered me out in the presence of everyone. I was so ashamed as I saw my classmates peeping from afar. That day no easy for me oooo. I skipped school for weeks cuz of that
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Iaz93: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
Pls, what's romantic about this thread now??!

Haven't you heard of or seen the General section before??! angry
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Justeenaleo(f): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
Iaz93: Pls, what's romantic about this thread now??!

Haven't you heard of or seen the General section before??! angry
it may not b romantic but d responses are...for example @lynpetra's post is on d romance level tongue

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Iaz93: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
Justeenaleo:
it may not b romantic but d responses are...for example @lynpetra's post is on d romance level tongue
grin grin angry undecided
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life by Enegod(m): 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
I think I've blocked out all those
memories...

(1) (Reply)

De-activated Accounts With New Accounts? / Two-headed Calf (PHOTOS) / Trailer Load Of Corpses Carried From Synagogue Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.