Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (61791 Views)

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by christopheru(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
The topic says it all . What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?

I'll post mine too...

Mine goes this way...

It was the day I had visitors including girls in my room and my dad just came in and because I didn't do just 1 little message, he started calling me all sort of names. Was so embarrassed that day like mehnnn....

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Paschal001: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
. E be like say this lady F is as jobless as I am

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Paschal001: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Na the day wey I stop bus because shit hold me, I been dey purge.. .. I stop the bus twice... traveling from Lagos to ilorin

60 Likes

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Kingsasian(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
The day I ......

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by shaboti: 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Idc
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by MzzTega(f): 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
The day i fell down in class tryna escape from a mate and my dress went up to expose.... lipsrsealed

30 Likes

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by christopheru(m): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
It was d day I had visitors including girls in my room and my dad just came in and because I didn't do just 1 little message, he started calling me all sort of names. Was so embarrassed that day like mehnnn. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Tolexander: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
My own serious o!

I drafted a love letter when I was in sec school, I sent my friend to help me to tell a SSS1 gurl I had crush on to meet me at the entrance to the toilet. I was in SSS2.

She came, I talked and gave her the letter. Unknowing to me, one of our teachers was in the toilet eavesdropping to our conversation. He just came out, before I could run, he called my name cos he knew me. He collected the letter from her.

The following morning, I feigned being ill but mum wouldn't allowed me to stay at home. She insisted I must go to school.
On the assembly ground after the national anthem, the teacher mounted the pulpit and called the girl and I out. He told the girl to read the letter and she did. He beat me and told me to bring my parents.

It was so embarrassing!

258 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by TimothyNkenu: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mine was in high school.

There are usually weekly inspections and they start with the girls' hostels first.

That Saturday, they decided to start with the boys hostel and I was not ready so I hid in the ceiling.

I'm hearing a sound. "Lord, what am I hearing?" I asked God from my soul and before I got a reply ----

"Gbrroooaaaa" the ceiling don break and there came Nkenu dropping down.

grin cheesy cheesy

245 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by DROGON: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
I Don't Think I have an embarrassing moment.

Mmmm, lemme think...Now I remember.

Mine goes like this( PG-13 UNRATED)...

THERE IS THIS LADY WHO STAYS WITH US SOMETIMES AND SHE SLEEPS MY ROOM. SHE'S WAY OLDER THAN ME, LIKE WAY,WAY OLDER, I WAS LIKE 16 THEN SIXTEEN OR 15. ANYWAYS, WHENEVER SHE SLEEPS OVER..WHEN SHE'S IN DEEP SLUMBER ME DON DO LIKE SAY SLEEP CARRY ME(I'M JUST WAITING FOR A MOMENT TO STRIKE) AND WHEN THE MOMENT SHOW FACE I DEEP MY HANDS IN HER BLOUSE, NA NIGHT SO NO BRA( HIGHWAY EXPRESS wink ) I GO JUST DEY FUNDLE HER BOOBS.. I KEPT ON DOING THIS FOR A LONG TIME, I NO KNOW IF SHE KNOWS OR IF SHE'S REALLY ASLEEP.. ANYTHING NIGHT SHE STAYS OVER AND I GET CHANCE I MUST DO THAT THING THEN ON A FATEFUL NIGHT I DECIDED TO REACH FOR THE FALLEN RING DOWN THE DRAIN (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN) AS MY HAND WENT DOWNTOWN MY FINGER WAS ABOUT TO GATE CRASH THE TOWN NA THE AUNTY HELD MY HAND O...O BOI CUM SLEEP FREEZING. I ACTED LIKE MY HAND SLEEPWALKED INTO DOWNTOWN I MOVED NOT A SINGLE MUSCLE, SHE JUST REMOVED MY HAND. O BOI I NO SLEEP AFTER LIKE 2HRS I WAS SCARED TO SHIII THEN THE FOLLOWING MORNING, HERE COMES THE EMBARRASSING PART.

AFTER I WOKE UP,CHECKED MY SIDE SHE WAS ALREADY UP..I WALKED OUT THEN I SAW HER WITG MY MUM THEY WERE CHIT CHATTING.. MEHN CUM SEE DRUMBEAT..SHE LOOK AT ME AND SAID DROGON I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT( SHE JUST WORSENED MY SITUATION, I WANT THE GROUND TO OPEN) I COME JUST ALL MY CHAKRA SMILE..MY MOM ASKED HER WHAT HAPPENED THANK GOD SHE SAID NOTHING...IT WAS EMBARRASSING EHN...AFTER THEN ANYTIME I SEE HER NA GOOD EVENING MA.

DRACARYS

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Gwan2(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Cant rili say is d most embrassin,bt i fink is one of moments i can rememba now....
Hav had sexual advances in time pass frm older females during my childhood years, bt i started my sexual life quite late.. I met diz very beautiful calaba gal along my street..we got along, her affinity towards me increased knwin i was doing my IT in da Refinery..to cut d story short...
I Invited her to my friends apartment, ma frnd bought US malt and left...nt quite long i started jittery, wanted 2 mak à move bt dont knw how to start..worst was dat d gals was quite exposed..and my whole intention was jus obvious to her, later on i brought my friends pix and started explainin d people in d pix 2 her,..u culd feel hw tense i ws frm my shakin voice....i was juz Wishin she culd start up d move.u can imagine....after d whole drama, d gal culd nt take it, so she opted goin, i persuadéd her to stay som mins more tinkin i culd summount little courage, she agreed.. I was juz Walkin up n down d room, oning TV and changing Channels with sweat al around my body...wen she finally decided to leave. ..I held her and told her dat our Church is doing fastin..dat she shld please com nxt week.....
Dat was d last tym Edima came around...even to pick my calls na die...
EDIMA AM SORY...I DINT REP THE PENIS OWNERS ASSOCIATION (JOA) dat very day...am now à changed person

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by tspun(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
It was the day I assured my dad's meeting friends that a particular design can never be actualized by any graphic designer. Only to Discovered that they later did it else where exactly as they discribe it. After my dad as proudly told them how competent I was in my field of work. You can imagine the level of embarrassment.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
It was the day my Female Classmate rubbish me in my Sec school for Naija. I dey SS1 that time. I was 14(yeah ama Genius cool. I too dey run my mouth anyhow. Na exam period. She beat Sexist Outta Bastard. She drag me for ground and made me eat dust for the first time in my life. Chai. #MARY I HAIL YOU OH.Thats one of the reasons am Sexist. On top of that My annoying mates were now mocking. My next 2 yes we're he'll. If I see new babe that just arrive. That same day if I wan check her out she will dey form say I have hear you are a coward. Devil punish all my classmates undecided

Or When I lost my virginity

I was 16 for weeks my homeboy don dey give me advice. D-Day came. I no fit remove bra. I no fit wear condom proper. Na She do everything . 30 secs later that was the end. She never gave me eye again. And rumor Don spread like wildfire I never got laid again till I left. Thank God I changed school grin. Since that time have been avoiding Kenyan and East African Babes lipsrsealed

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by NotNairalandi(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
I am speak wrong engrish in front of one beautiful babe inside Ecobank bank for Lagos,imagine the multitude!

The one that painted me most was I claiming to be a graduated student of Covernant university grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Bonapart(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sorry...nxt

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by valdes00(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Chai Op, u made me remember this sorrowful day.....
Tried several times to make her come over, she came at last after enough boasting from me. Got down with her n d unexpected happened, with jus 2 thrust, I spilled my juice. I was shocked, I wish d ground could jus open up n swallow me. She was jus looking at me shaking her head, JT went limp.... Didn't rise til she left, tried making her come over again so I can right my wrongs buh till this moment, I didn't get a second chance... Can't forget that day... My most embarrassing day

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Hysmady(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
The day my d|ck slipped from my boxer front in midst of my sister`s friends... embarassed Since then I dare not wear boxer in midst of people around...That event is stuck in my head

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
The day i was fucckking a girl & she shitt on my bed. grin grin

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
D day a gal I had a crush on asked me for money ND I was unfortunately cashless AKA broke Dat day....... Choi

3 Likes

The very first day i had sex with a girl with a stinky pusssy, mehn, it smells like rotten fish.
But i do encounter stinky pusssy every now & then.

Coochie can smell.

14 Likes

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by fatdon2(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
When my mom caught me banging my girlfriend in the palour. Mehnn i felt like killing myself embarassed

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by damiloladuke: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
mistakenly sending a text message to my ex girlfriends mum telling her how hot she was on bed

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY DIARY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by alaamword: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Can't remember. Made frontpage . Its my birthday can I get100 likes

214 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by kennyman2000(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
watching..
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by jnrbayano(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
When my lesson teacher gave me three healthy slaps in front of my lesson mates simply because I was late to lesson class.

The girls where all in full view. My crush that time, was among the lookers-on.

embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
haven't had any yet...
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by kenedy175(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yet to experience any
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Spaxon(f): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
when I booked space and the Thread didn't make FP?
lol dat wasn't embarrassing.....

When my engine got heated and my car broke down on the highway......
Other cars were just busy horning.....
lol I forgot to put water that morning...

LTC!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) / Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.