Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? (28599 Views)

How Cute Does Low Cut Look On A Lady / ~ How Long Do You Keep Your Weaves, Braids & Cornrows~ / Cornrows (Hair Braiding) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Ayorh4you(m): 12:12am On Oct 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Froggie, shattap abeg!

Silence is the best answer for people like you *f000.000l*
Gudnyt
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:17am On Oct 27, 2013
Ayorh4you:

Silence is the best answer for people like you *f000.000l*
Gudnyt
Ogbeni brickila, go and sleep mehn
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by chy22(m): 12:44am On Oct 27, 2013
Please what do we call my twin brothers hair type

1 Like

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by carrybreeze: 1:58am On Oct 27, 2013
for me as a dude I think d looks doesn't complement the purse... u av to b loaded to b admired... I wear mch hammer sha.
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by valchris10: 2:02am On Oct 27, 2013
Check out this wedding video Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgbxQTe7SrI

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by yommy2sure(m): 2:23am On Oct 27, 2013
The last time I rocked skin...I think I'm gonna do it again soon

1 Like

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by coolest01(m): 2:36am On Oct 27, 2013
phil5: brooooossss. Y u fair 4 the first pic cum dark 4 others ?
bleaching tins angry grin gringrin
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Konjour(m): 4:11am On Oct 27, 2013
Get a high paying job, or be the owner of a Bank account whose figures are in sevens and eights and I bet you that your hair style won't matter a jot. If she had detested you for your Afro or Braids, she'd be the first to even suggest that she becomes your personal hair-dresser for fear of losing you to a professional one...Lolz.
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by initialize(m): 6:28am On Oct 27, 2013
my style

1 Like

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by ProfessorD(m): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na ur sister b Mumu.If u no get, den thunder fire ur Mumu gf.He-diot!
Typical bush low_life response...

1 Like

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by phil5(m): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2013
coolest01: bleaching tins angry grin gringrin
na soooo
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by elpatch(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2013
@idowuogbo-i really don't know what to call you,you could be amusing atimes and annoying most time.
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by justplainpaul(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2013
I was once rocking dreads but people said i look like them jamaica drugdealers. even police dey look me with suspicious eyes. so presently i`m on low-cut.
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by justplainpaul(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2013
ghettodreamz:

Which ban you talking about?
Abi Seun don de recruit agbero as moderators? grin
The agbero na mod o. she uses this moniker to constitute nuisance but when you beat her in the exchange of words. she comes back as a mod and bans you. what a coward!
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Ayorh4you(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2013
coolest01: bleaching tins angry grin gringrin

Odeh
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by lolaluv1(f): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
Niyinficient:

U can rub mind with me! I can help, its my calling! I av similar project dat am doing
Really! Is it that you write? Or you publish? I'm serious about this o!
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
el-patch:
@idowuogbo-i really don't know what to call you,you could be amusing atimes and annoying most time.
Call me Badoooosky! D cool
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by ProfessorD(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Call me Badoooosky! D cool
My fooot
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by elpatch(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
@idowuogbo-if I catch you.......
@professor D-thanks for hammering her dirty mouth.
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Iykemmanuel(m): 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
Why is nobody talking about mo-hawk (a.k.a gallas)? The one with much hair at the middle and less by the sides.
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Jagermeister(m): 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
maninmood: Dreadlocks requires frequent needless attention, expenses and gibberish. Afro makes me look like 'old cargo' man. Cornrows, well I attempted it once, it does requires trivial, nonsensical observation like its counterpart- dreadlocks. Skin-cut- I tried it couple of times when I was young, a school mate said my head was big with that style, so I never tried it since then; but then again, it is a good style for most men. My choice is low-cut, I am lucky to have a good head shape and I am not bald either wink pardon my language, our baldies grin

Dude pls look-up "gibberish" in a modern dictionary...so because we're talking of shapes & sizes of heads, u want to use grammer to destroy our heads so they'll be shapeless like yours, who told u that u have a good shape of head anyways, let us be the judge of that, people wey sabi grammer never speak am like dis..* na joke I dey oh*
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by SenatorJames(m): 5:28am On Oct 28, 2013
Low cut do it all. Its not a small effort it require to keep a long hair. Always go around with comb, you pay attention to the hair everytime to prevent being rough, cost of original relaxer etc.

My word: Do what you are comfortable with and you will find your own lady that will trip for you
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Emmayur(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2013
schumastic: this is myn
Lol... Good you are here too.
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by sexychocho(f): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
ygenius: My gal prefer skin only in bedroom bt recommend afro elsewhere because of the shape of ma head
U mean Skin lyk dat of dis man wif dis shape of head undecided just joking ooooo

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Lovechyld101(m): 3:37am On Dec 13, 2013
Here's is mine I just love dreads there's just something different about it especially when it falls back but nigerian dust and and treatment but that wouldn't deter me from getting it soon.

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by lincoln52: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
watever suits ur skull...go for it

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by holarbeecee(f): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
kiss winkLow cut....mature minds style
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by UyiIredia(m): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
lolaluv1:
For a guy I'm romantically involved with, I love low-cut with deep waves.
Its this hair style that looks sleek like cat fur. I could smoothen and stroke it all day.

IMHO, dreads makes a guy look rough, cornrows look immature, afro is outdated and not many-a-guy has d head shape to carry skin cut.
What about you??cheesy

Skin cut fits me best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady’s Eyebrows, Makeup Excite Nigerians (Photos) / Latest Hairstyles In Nigeria 2019 - Weavon Braids Online / See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.