Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

When You Sell Or Buy Ponmo U Are Destroying The Leather Industry!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When You Sell Or Buy Ponmo U Are Destroying The Leather Industry!!! (750 Views)

Why Instant Noodles May Be Destroying Your Health / English Name Of Ponmo / How Much Do You Like 'Ponmo'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Sell Or Buy Ponmo U Are Destroying The Leather Industry!!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
My first question is this, is ponmo sweet? I don't think so.From what i know, its protein content is very low and its also low in other nutrients, so why buy ponmo?
Secondly,stop destroying our leather industry
Re: When You Sell Or Buy Ponmo U Are Destroying The Leather Industry!!! by didicold(f): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2013
U r speaking from lack of knowledge,ponmo is sweet ifcooked well because it absorbs d flavor of d stew which enriches its natural smoky flavor, as for nutrients, some of us like it because of d lack of calories.the leather industry too should buy dier own hide like we pay for our ponmo,one doznt disturb d other.
Re: When You Sell Or Buy Ponmo U Are Destroying The Leather Industry!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
didicold: U r speaking from lack of knowledge,ponmo is sweet ifcooked well because it absorbs d flavor of d stew which enriches its natural smoky flavor, as for nutrients, some of us like it because of d lack of calories.the leather industry too should buy dier own hide like we pay for our ponmo,one doznt disturb d other.
Its quite pathetic when all you think of is the flavour while the insufficient nutrient is of no import to you.As per the leather industry, u can figure out how one affects the other.
Re: When You Sell Or Buy Ponmo U Are Destroying The Leather Industry!!! by Google63(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
haywhy28: Its quite pathetic when all you think of is the flavour while the insufficient nutrient is of no import to you.As per the leather industry, u can figure out how one affects the other.
O.P should we stop using wood, because the paper industry uses it, or kerosene just because the aviation industry uses it.. Pls what are you clamouring for? If you intend to invest in the leather industry, get your money to buy hides, not by confusing people from buying what they want.

1 Like

Re: When You Sell Or Buy Ponmo U Are Destroying The Leather Industry!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
Google63: O.P should we stop using wood, because the paper industry uses it, or kerosene just because the aviation industry uses it.. Pls what are you clamouring for? If you intend to invest in the leather industry, get your money to buy hides, not by confusing people from buying what they want.
google gets my point right, am not saying people shouldnt buy what they want,what am sayin is that considering ponmo's nutrient value,it isn't worth it,let our leather industry grow!!!
Re: When You Sell Or Buy Ponmo U Are Destroying The Leather Industry!!! by didicold(f): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
I dont eat ponmo for d nutrient, i eat it for d taste,bsides exchanging meat for ponmo @ some meals wont make me protein defiecient, meat is not d only source of protein, you know.i still sat let the leather people do dier tin,make i cook my own leather for stew
Re: When You Sell Or Buy Ponmo U Are Destroying The Leather Industry!!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
didicold: I dont eat ponmo for d nutrient, i eat it for d taste,bsides exchanging meat for ponmo @ some meals wont make me protein defiecient, meat is not d only source of protein, you know.i still sat let the leather people do dier tin,make i cook my own leather for stew
funny,it wont make u protein deficient since there are other sources but the point is that you won't leave the leather industry unaffected.
Re: When You Sell Or Buy Ponmo U Are Destroying The Leather Industry!!! by deeyor(f): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ponmo is delicious,many of us take it because we don't want meat. My stew is usually ponmo filled with fish. Delicious stuff that ponmo
Re: When You Sell Or Buy Ponmo U Are Destroying The Leather Industry!!! by raqueal(f): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Why on earth will someone advocate against eating ponmo? Harmless, worthless ponmo? Are leather manufacturers complaining of shortage of hides?
The place of ponmo is undisputed in a pot of soup therefore let our ponmo be. We know where to look when we need nutrients.
Re: When You Sell Or Buy Ponmo U Are Destroying The Leather Industry!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
haywhy28: My first question is this, is ponmo sweet? I don't think so.From what i know, its protein content is very low and its also low in other nutrients, so why buy ponmo?
Secondly,stop destroying our leather industry
You are simply a tribalistic... Proudly POM0 Pepper soup
Re: When You Sell Or Buy Ponmo U Are Destroying The Leather Industry!!! by ARareGem(f): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
raqueal: Why on earth will someone advocate against eating ponmo? Harmless, worthless ponmo? Are leather manufacturers complaining of shortage of hides?
The place of ponmo is undisputed in a pot of soup therefore let our ponmo be. We know where to look when we need nutrients.

grin Help me tell the OP o. Leave our kpomo for us. angry

(1) (Reply)

Ko-ko Concert: Five Guys Taking Koko At The Same Time / More Pix From Anjies Cake / 10 Reasons Why You Should Stop Eating Instant Noodles - See More At: Http://www.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.