Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

See Why Guys Get Stuck In The FRIEND ZONE??? (must See) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Why Guys Get Stuck In The FRIEND ZONE??? (must See) (1025 Views)

Ini Edo, Praiz, Denrele And Others Goof Around After Getting Stuck At Airport / Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] / Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Guys Get Stuck In The FRIEND ZONE??? (must See) by samdavirus: 5:15am On Oct 21, 2013
see more of this here: http://www.naijaspice.com

Well for those who dont know what the friend zone means?... The Friend Zone is a very dark place that mostly guys and some few ladies go in a relationship that makes them just move round in one spot and never go beyond a particular point in a relationship.. Most people pratically never get out of this Very dark place and this can be very frustrating and most Guys stuck in this zone usually find it very hard to move on or find any other girl attractive. Its like put yourslef own self under a spell... Being in the friend is always our fault not the ladies( they just grab the chance)... Here are some reasons we get ourselfs stuck in the friend Zone...

1. The mister Nice Guy syndrome: It is A annoying mental condition in which a heterosexual guy concocts over simplified ideas why women aren’t flocking to him in droves. Typically this male will whine and complain about how women never want to date them because he is “too nice” or that he is average in appearance. He often targets a woman who is already in a relationship; misrepresenting his intentions of wanting to be her friend and having the expectation that he is owed more than friendship because he is such a good listener. He is prone to brooding over this and passive aggressive behavior... IN this case guys tend to feel privellege to have an association with the lady in question, the feel the lady in question is way above thier level and the often go out of their way to make them comfortable not minding the emotional hazard they cause themselves inventually.. Girls usually dont like have such guys has their boyfriend cause this is a sure sign of low self esteem and trust me girls dislike guys with low self esteem.. They want a guy with authority and a good sense of self worth..

2. Bad communication: Are you communicating with her like a confident man who wants to have a romantic relationship? or are you communicating with her like her gay best friends that listens to her problems and comforts her when ever she needs you?.. Honestly think about that question cause if its the latter, then thats your problem..
3. Your inability to flirt with her: Dont treat her like a friend, treat like somebody who wants to have a romantic stuff with her i.e flirt with her, make sexually jokes etc...

4. Lack of confidence: This is a big problem... This era of shy guys has come to an end... If you not confident when associating with girls then you r gay or problem a Lamp... Dont ever create the impression that you are pussy cause girl see other pussies aside from thier's as a competition and they tend to treat them like Trash... so be a man , take risks..

5. Neediness: In this situation guys hold the girls they like in very high pedestals and tend to enslave themselves with their desire to be with them(these girls).. They always want to see these girls at every freaking chance they get.. Girls hate neediness, it smells like cow shit to them... They see needy guys as pests and they tend to friend zone needy guys

6. Seeking advice from to many people: Am not against asking for help when it comes to conquering a girl, but its wrong to seek advice from too many people on just one girl... This is the first sign of lack of confidence.. just like the saying "Too many cooks tend to spoil them soup" . Too many advise tend to make you indecisive and this can get you caught up in the friends Zone..

That all i have for you... Next time we will look at how we can escape from the friend zone... Stay tuned... u can follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/naijaspice.. oya drop ur comments

1 Like

Re: See Why Guys Get Stuck In The FRIEND ZONE??? (must See) by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 21, 2013
My comment.
Re: See Why Guys Get Stuck In The FRIEND ZONE??? (must See) by laplace19(m): 6:09am On Oct 21, 2013
Back in the days when I was very shy....to the extent that a girl cried in my face because of my inability to show her some love while I was teaching her physics for her waec preparation...

Shyness did a lot to me back then...to the extent that I missed about 4 pretty and comely girls who craved to have me then as their boyfriend.....but me no get liver to woo a girl then....even to look a girl "eye ball to an eye ball" was a problem....grin

....But all the same,I thank God for everything,cos if not,I would have impregnated some girls in my street then,probably because of lack of "how to handle intimacy stuffs then" as a teen......

Shyness had been close as my next of kin,
...Then MORALE came one day,chased my blues away,
...Where have I been?
...What lifetime was I in?
...Suspended between time and space,
...Lonely until MORALE came,smiling up at me,
...Shyness had no choice but to flee

...Lolzz.....LIKE if you have been in my shoes..grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Set To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary In Kenya / Shocking News: Young Boy Asks Yvonne Vixen Why She Exposed Her Body / Beauty Of The Day--- Ada Jenny With All Her Infos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.