Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? (18268 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? / Do You Like Going To Church Early? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? by Gamine(f): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2008
Ok. its cool.

Where eva theres 2 or more believers , it is a church.
Re: I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? by ayobase(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2008
when u dont feel like going to mkirk,
then there is danger,

maybe u need to change church with conviction!!!
Re: I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? by Gamine(f): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2008
Abeg.
Re: I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? by angelina08(f): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2008
How can you just walk up in the morning every day healthy, and you find it difficult to go to church, just to thank your God for your life. Men it is a bad habit.
Re: I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? by KunleOshob(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2008
angelina08:

How can you just walk up in the morning every day healthy, and you find it difficult to go to church, just to thank your God for your life. Men it is a bad habit.
You don't need to go to church to thank God. God is everywhere.
Re: I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? by jude1k: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2008
Well Try and check ur Spirtuall mind, if ur spirit grees with worshop with Crowd
Re: I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? by otokx(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2008
Nothing is wrong
Re: I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? by jacq(f): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2009
i am looking for a good church in europe to belong to ?
Re: I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? by thehomer: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2009
There's nothing wrong. You've probably outgrown your need for it.
Re: I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? by gl450: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
Then STOP the RITUALS and Focus on RELATIONSHIP with CHRIST...one thing is sure,,,when you get your relationship in CHRIST rolling, you will not know when you become an attraction for people and you become a point reference...i wrote some article on this i have included it below....

DONT GO TO CHURCH....
Religion is a basically a shame management system, often with the best intentions and always with the worst results. it appears to work externally but only drove the bondage even deeper. People are still addicted to shame and bounce between self-pity and self-glory, never finding freedom to the simple Life in CHRIST. Religion makes people think God want a cause and effect relationship with them, if they'll be good, he'll be good to them.....it sad that we thought we could press people into spiritual change, instead of helping them grow to trust Father more and find him changing them? You can’t press a caterpillar into a butterfly mold and make it fly. It has to be transformed from the inside.”

Religion keeps people busy and occupied with rituals and obligations, that they do not have time and energy to infect or bless the world with the Fathers Love, Don't go to CHURCH, BE THE CHURCH of Jesus Christ and HEAL the WORLD.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Stop Eating In Your Dreams Permanently / Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians / Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.