Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,690 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) (76522 Views)

John Okafor "Ibu" With His Wife And Son (Photos) / Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) / Billionaire's Wife Caroline-Danjuma's Handsome Son(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by AllRoundGist: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2013
Actor Gentle Jack, the Macho man of nollywood, flaunts his family while on vacation in Texas, US. His wife, Michelle Nwamaka Orgor, and son, Zion, 4, both live in the United States while Jack stay back and work in nollywood. Michelle is an actress and a co-producer, she played the part of 'Tonia' in "Occultic War 2",etc.
What a beautiful family!
Click on the below link to see more photos
http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/10/nollywood-actor-gentle-jack-flaunts.html

Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2013
Wowwwww. His wife is round.

9 Likes

Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by demelza: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Age is beginning to tell on Vuga but he's still as macho as ever.
That boy is too cute.
Beautiful family!

13 Likes

Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by eduson33(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
beautiful family.

his wife is so much made of meat-pie.
round like a subtle sausage under the ovum of a professional baker.
&
mr.Jakc is looking so pumped like the tires of a cargo airplane manhandled by the volcanizer.

you guys are looking solid like an atom under a chemical semination.

nice pictures

42 Likes

Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by homesteady(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
Chei! This guy has grown bigger!
He has also gone MIA in Nollywood now!
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
cool
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Danhumprey: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
Cute family. That film in which he starred as "Vuga" scare the hell out of me. That was when I was still a little kid,though.
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Danhumprey: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
homesteady: Chei! This guy has grown bigger!
He has also gone MIA in Nollywood now!
Just tell me it was Demelza that brought you here. cheesy
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Vivly(f): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
Gentle Jack is darker than midnight.
#it rhymes!
Cute kids

1 Like

Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
Awesome.
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
D damsel: Wowwwww. His wife is round.

grin you re fired.
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Okay.

When is Barça's next game? Tuesday or Wednesday?

2 Likes

Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by homesteady(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
Danhumprey: Just tell me it was Demelza that brought you here. cheesy

grin No! I just saw the topic
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
our very own VUGA

1 Like

Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Glamglam(f): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
D damsel: Wowwwww. His wife is round.

so is the man himself. There are both round!
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Steezz(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
Wow! His wife looks yummy grin Nice family Jack!

1 Like

Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Lilimax(f): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
NIce picture
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
/

I was surprised that this guy is not as big in person as on TV

/
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Chiscomax(m): 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
vulgar......
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hw Dis one concern ASUU. undecided
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Afam4eva(m): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
I've missed Gentle Jack in movies. The last time i saw him was in an Igbo movie a few years ago.

@topic
His son is cute smiley
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
InvertedHammer: /

I was surprised that this guy is not as big in person as on TV

/
Seriously or this is a six footer talking? Once you are six and over, people hardly look big to you especially when you have to bend to look at them.
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by umarc19: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
d wife looks yummy..na pizza?

1 Like

Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by kstyle2(m): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
C vuga o....d guy don dey old sha....
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Ibitade1993(f): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
Cute family!
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by slickyb(f): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
wow!! Nice family. ....didn't even know he was married not to talk of a grown up son. awwwww cutie smiley
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by fingard02k(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
nice pix
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by tigonana: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
Omo comfirm news no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ tday see wettin people D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ post tday,mke me self post me nd my family pics for mke storey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ wey we go talk.
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by Adex097: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
Austeenx: Okay.

When is Barça's next game? Tuesday or Wednesday?
you miss road

»»»»»»»»
»»»»»»»
»»»»»
That's the EXIT DOOR!!!!

angry

3 Likes

Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by nen4: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
orobo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by goingsolo: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
eduson33: beautiful family.

his wife is so much made of meat-pie.
round like a subtle sausage under the ovum of a professional baker.
&
mr.Jakc is looking so pumped like the tires of a cargo airplane manhandled by the volcanizer.

you guys are looking solid like an atom under a chemical semination.

nice pictures

grin grin Bad guy grin

4 Likes

Re: Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) by ikekings1: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nice family!! Jack's arms though... I bet it's 25inches plus...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos / Juliet Achieng Blasted For Exposing Cleavage Too Much / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.