Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,546 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

#Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: - Nairaland / General (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: (93710 Views)

NMAT...Fynestboi wins the Most Level-Headed Moderator 2013...Congratulations!! / NMAT Award: The Most Active Moniker Of The Year 2013 - Fynestboi (Unofficial) / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 11:37am On May 03, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:
fynestboi

i think mimzy opted out of the first round since yesterday. you need to update us please.

Wow. Where and when did she put this?

OK let me see what I can do.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 11:37am On May 03, 2016
mimzy:

Fair enough. Thanks

Hi fynestboi. Something just came up and I will not be able to participate in the first round of the session. So if you can replace my name with that of another contestant , I will appreciate. Meanwhile I will be on the lookout for the subsequent rounds. I apologize for the inconvenience.. Thank you.

Ouch you should have make use of new comment box. Well no problem...
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 11:38am On May 03, 2016
optional1:

We r waiting, Time nd date pls

It will be up soon.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 11:39am On May 03, 2016
Fynestboi:

It is today ma.
Ok sir, i hope its 7pm sha
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 11:40am On May 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Ok sir, i hope its 7pm sha

Yes ma. No African time.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 11:41am On May 03, 2016
Fynestboi:
So for the next interview. We will be having.

Optional1
Krystalklear
Demiladegold
Lanicky.

Hello dear, please can we have anyone of you volunteer to join tonight's interview?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 11:42am On May 03, 2016
Laveda:

I just came across this thread for the first time. smiley grin

OK ma...
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by demiladegold(f): 11:43am On May 03, 2016
Fynestboi:

Hello dear, please can we have anyone of you volunteer to join tonight's interview?

Time?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 03, 2016
Fynestboi:

Sorry saw this late, what time is the next one?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 11:05pm On May 03, 2016
krystalklear:

Sorry saw this late, what time is the next one?

Tommorow.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 11:05pm On May 03, 2016
demiladegold:

Time?

7pm tommorow.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Diasyluv(f): 7:45am On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:
Attention to the contestant, in a bid to pitch tent behind atleast three contestants in the on going Miss Nairaland, we have thought about giving each contestants a medium of proving to us, that they truly deserves to be crown miss nairaland.

Please note, this is just another medium of getting this whole ish more fun and interesting and not just spamming every thread with campaign banner.

1. MIMZY

3. MISSGDOPE

4. LANICKY

5. DEMILADEGOLD

6. MYSTICGAL

7. LADYJUL

8. REFINER

9. KRYSTALKLEAR

10. OPTIONAL1

11. IVYY

12. DIASYLUV

So we can only proceed with this, once you consent.

It is first come, first serve. Trust it will be fun with my philosophical interviewers.

Let have your consent so we can kick start.

Just signify with AM IN.

Mawnin..AM IN
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by optional1(f): 8:19am On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

Good morning boss, please can you change my d pix u use nd replace it wit d one at my dp now.

Thank you.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:50am On May 04, 2016
optional1:

Good morning boss, please can you change my d pix u use nd replace it wit d one at my dp now.

Thank you.

OK ma.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 4:30pm On May 04, 2016
Diasyluv:

Mawnin..AM IN

Noted
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by optional1(f): 5:11pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

OK ma.

Thank You!
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 10:49pm On May 04, 2016
Knightngale:
If you want to take over Dgeasy's role, why no tell him, what's this one for? Isn't this over sabi/busy body?

Tell me what's dygeasy's role?

What if I say the interview is not connected to the Miss Nairaland contest, are you then telling me that I can't hold an interview for Nairalander members anymore? undecided

Come and answer me here don't derail the thread.

How many times will I say this.

This interview is not compulsory. I decided to run interview on Nairalander that wish to... Not by force.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Knightngale(f): 10:58pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

What if I say the interview is not connected to the Miss Nairaland contest, are you then telling me that I can't hold an interview for Nairaland members anymore? undecided

My question is, what's the essence? These are aspirants for Miss Nairaland, why should you drill them and subject them to unnecessary exposure when it's not the time? You specifically requested for the aspirants not any Nairalander, why? You are not one of the organizers, if you have nothing doing why not pick beans?
Since you have very intelligent questions to put across to them, you should have suggested the questions to the organizers. I see you making comments capable of giving a particular candidate unfair advantage over the others.

You have no business interviewing the contestants.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 11:03pm On May 04, 2016
Knightngale:
My question is, what's the essence? These are aspirants for Miss Nairaland, why should you drill them and subject them to unnecessary exposure when it's not the time? You specifically requested for the aspirants not any Nairalander, why? You are not one of the organizers, if you have nothing doing why not pick beans?
Since you have very intelligent questions to put across to them, you should have suggested the questions to the organizers. I see you making comments capable of giving a particular candidate unfair advantage over the others.

You have no business interviewing the contestants.

Hehehe relax. I am a member of Nairaland, and I will aso vote isn't? If when I asked them for the interview and they refused will you say this trash? *guy* this is a freewill interview, do you know what that means?

I can decided to interview them to know which one to vote for can't I? Well if I had done it privately maybe this won't happen.

You said I opened them to what?

Lol

It wasn't by compulsion, think woman, Mimzy, Krystalklear, etc that didn't consent does it mean they won't contest?

You have no idea why this is up, even thought you have something helpful to say. Please no disturb me.

Stop been dogmatic..

1 Like

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Dygeasy(m): 11:21pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

What if I say the interview is not connected to the Miss Nairaland contest, are you then telling me that I can't hold an interview for Nairalander members anymore? undecided

How many times will I say this.

This interview is not compulsory. I decided to run interview on Nairalander that wish to... Not by force.

You see what I was talking about? You didn't get my point yesterday.

We get involved to make sure every contestant gets campaigned for through whatever interview. Equal campaign, equal opportunity if possible.

And you have a contestant you support yourself.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 11:29pm On May 04, 2016
Dygeasy:
You see what I was talking about? You didn't get my point yesterday.

We get involved to make sure every contestant gets campaigned for through whatever interview. Equal campaign, equal opportunity if possible.

And you have a contestant you support yourself.

I don't have a contestant before, but now after the interview I do.

That's the purpose, we are much In such dilemma. Most especially (Mycrew) #TeamOau#

Sorry for any inconveniences.

Thanks smiley
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Dygeasy(m): 11:36pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

I don't have a contestant before, but now after the interview I do.

That's the purpose, we are much In such dilemma. Most especially (Mycrew) #TeamOau#

Sorry for any inconveniences.

Thanks smiley
Just don't use the interview as a campaign medium for a particular contestant to have an edge over the others. The interview must be unbiased.

Thank you
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Knightngale(f): 11:40pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

Hehehe relax. I am a member of Nairaland, and I will aso vote isn't? If when I asked them for the interview and they refused will you say this trash? *guy* this is a freewill interview, do you know what that means?

I can decided to interview them to know which one to vote for can't I? Well if I had done it privately maybe this won't happen.

You said I opened them to what?

Lol

It wasn't by compulsion, think woman, Mimzy, Krystalklear, etc that didn't consent does it mean they won't contest?

You have no idea why this is up, even thought you have something helpful to say. Please no disturb me.

Stop been dogmatic..
I have no idea, so is there a hidden agenda?
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 11:41pm On May 04, 2016
Dygeasy:
Just don't use the interview as a campaign medium for a particular contestant to have an edge over the others. The interview must be unbiased.

Thank you

Trust me sir.

You can go through it.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 11:43pm On May 04, 2016
Knightngale:
I have no idea, so is there a hidden agenda?

Hehehe you have changed your signature from Mimzy campaign stuff.

You yourself know that, what you are doing will affect your candidate.

I have no explanation for you, you have someone you are supporting. Am still hunting... grin grin tongue

Good night.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Knightngale(f): 11:53pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

Hehehe you have changed your signature from Mîzy campaign stuff.

You yourself know that, what you are doing will affect your candidate.

I have no explanation for you, you have someone you are supporting. Am still hunting... grin grin tongue

Good night.
it's a shame seun has somone like you as a mod, if all the moderators decide to organize an interview doesn't it make mockery of the competition? And yes I am voting mîmzy, it doesn't stop me from airing my views.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 1:42am On May 05, 2016
Knightngale:
it's a shame seun has somone like you as a mod, if all the moderators decide to organize an interview doesn't it make mockery of the competition? And yes I am voting mîmzy, it doesn't stop me from airing my views.

That's what clouded your opinion, you can't be objective. Well I don't think there used to be anything like interview before the contest what used to be is question and answer, dygeasy just told me there is new dimension, if I had knew there will be interview for the contestants I wouldn't have stressed myself, I will just wait. Dygeasy told me yesterday after MissGdope interview, so you want me to cut it and let other contestants that showed interest tag me unnecessary names?

You can't be objective, you joined nairaland April 2016 not even up to a year? Year keh month. And you suddenly concluded on my person coz of your mimzy?

Last bullet: @bolded you are a new Comer, you still need to digest NAIRALAND RULES, and there is no place stated there, that a member has no right to conduct "consented interview"

grin grin Pathetic.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Dygeasy(m): 6:41am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

That's what clouded your opinion, you can't be objective. Well I don't think there used to be anything like interview before the contest what used to be is question and answer, dygeasy just told me there is new dimension, if I had knew there will be interview for the contestants I wouldn't have stressed myself, I will just wait. Dygeasy told me yesterday after MissGdope interview, so you want me to cut it and let other contestants that showed interest tag me unnecessary names?

You can't be objective, you joined nairaland April 2016 not even up to a year? Year keh month. And you suddenly concluded on my person coz of your mimzy?

Last bullet: @bolded you are a new Comer, you still need to digest NAIRALAND RULES, and there is no place stated there, that a member has no right to conduct "consented interview"

grin grin Pathetic.
There were interviews last year before the contest. cool

And nobody is saying anyone cannot conduct the interviews, I was just stating that they should involve the organizers so we can put a standard structure in place.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Knightngale(f): 7:43am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

grin grin Pathetic.
Leave mîmzy out of this, stop dragging her into what does not concern her, this is about knightngale's views, jeeezz.

There has always been interviews, you are just an attention craving moderator tongue
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:15am On May 05, 2016
Knightngale:
Leave mîmzy out of this, stop dragging her into what does not concern her, this is about knightngale's views, jeeezz.

There has always been interviews, you are just an attention craving moderator tongue

Go back bed. undecided
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Fynestboi: 9:16am On May 05, 2016
Dygeasy:
There were interviews last year before the contest. cool

And nobody is saying anyone cannot conduct the interviews, I was just stating that they should involve the organizers so we can put a standard structure in place.

OK sir...
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Knightngale(f): 9:29am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

Go back bed. undecided
fuckkk off

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (83) (Reply)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / SIN Lounge / How To Legally Buy A Gun In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.