Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Where Is Hezron Lorriane? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Is Hezron Lorriane? (4860 Views)

Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Yooguyz: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
For some days now i haven't seen him online. I miss him terribly.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by iterator25: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
The Gay dude? undecided
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
I thought I was the only one... I really hope his mum is better embarassed

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Yooguyz: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kuzaku: I thought I was the only one... I really hope his mum is better embarassed
am praying for her, i wish her speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hezzy baby loke loke.

I know you're gooood, being the good son that you are and tending to your lovely mum. I'll be right here waiting for you when you get back. And maybe we can have one hell of a party to celebrate your mum's total recovery. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by GSKing: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
masonkz: Hezzy baby loke loke.

I know you're gooood, being the good son that you are and tending to your lovely mum. I'll be right here waiting for you when you get back. And maybe we can have one hell of a party to celebrate your mum's total recovery. cool cool cool
Parties!!! gringringrin I'm totally up for that.cheesy
Hez, it's been a while, it's now taking to long. I just hope all is well.

*sad face*

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Gudintent: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
Oh Hez sad

Hope & keep praying for Mama's speedy recovery.

Not been same without you. For every post I read that requires your stamp on, I actually imagine what your response and write up would have been, makes me smile and I miss you more for it.

We expectantly await your return.

PS: youguyz tx for starting this thread.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
bunch of phags in dis #pussyassniggersthread

*runs out of thread*
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Odedoyin25: bunch of phags in dis #pussyassniggersthread

*runs out of thread*

You must have been looking for the "phags", to have noticed that they're here. Cos I don't see anything here that spells out "phags". undecided
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2013

*runs out of thread*

that's for you.

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2013

*runs out of thread*
_

Run to me all ye who are laboured and hateful, and I will give you arsenic.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
masonkz:

You must have been looking for the "phags", to have noticed that they're here. Cos I don't see anything here that spells out "phags". undecided
some names on nairaland are synonymous to gay, e.g masonkz, hezron, i don't need it to be spelt out b4 i detect a phaggy thread. #teampussyoveranus
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Gudintent: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hez

I miss your comments
I miss your presence on the forum
I miss you

But above all I wish your mum a full and speedy recovery.

Sending Love and light to you all.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
Odedoyin25: some names on nairaland are synonymous to gay, e.g masonkz, hezron, i don't need it to be spelt out b4 i detect a phaggy thread. #teampussyoveranus

Some names on NL are henceforth synonymous with stupidity. And I won't need to be reminded anymore when next I come across your username.

And you better not think for a nanosecond that I'm worried about you linking my name with anything gay. cool

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
masonkz:

Some names on NL are henceforth synonymous with stupidity. And I won't need to be reminded anymore when next I come across your username.

And you better not think for a nanosecond that I'm worried about you linking my name with anything gay. cool

Oh dear... grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by MiguelMi6(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
He's unstable as of now.bad things happened to him lately.he's in america now helping his father handle his business empire.no sign of improvement in his mother ever since she was taken to norway.his fiance who happens to be my own friend is also injured,in coma as of now.Lorraine has a lot on him.we should all pray he gets himself back together and his loved ones get better.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by GSKing: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
^^^l actually modified what I wrote here earlier... I didn't want to be the first to counter your post above.

You think we are jokers here, right?
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
MiguelMi6: He's unstable as of now.bad things happened to him lately.he's in america now helping his father handle his business empire.no sign of improvement in his mother ever since she was taken to norway.his fiance who happens to be my own friend is also injured,in coma as of now.Lorraine has a lot on him.we should all pray he gets himself back together and his loved ones get better.

Huh?? His Fiance?? Last I checked his boyfriend was not in the country, so how did he factor into the whole accident ish? Or did two accidents happen simultaneously?? Please explain.

In a matter of 2 weeks, you really expect us to believe that Hezron, who should be tending to his mum, has travelled to the US to take over some business, thereby leaving his mum in Norway. You can as well come up with something better.

You better not be joking with us.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Gudintent: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
masonkz:

Huh?? His Fiance?? Last I checked his boyfriend was not in the country, so how did he factor into the whole accident ish? Or did two accidents happen simultaneously?? Please explain.

In a matter of 2 weeks, you really expect us to believe that Hezron, who should be tending to his mum, has travelled to the to take over some business, thereby leaving his mum in Norway. You can as well come up with something better.

You better not be joking with us.

I'm seriously dumbfounded!!! If this is a joke then it's a very expensive one!!!

Miguel or whomever you are, come on this is not a funny matter, you had better not be pulling any stunts here ....

That story does not add up undecided
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
trully hope hez and mum is fine o. he is not even responding to his mails. no harm shal come their way
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Gudintent:

That story does not add up undecided

Definitely doesn't. How would Hezzy be "taking care of business" when his boyfriend is in a coma and his mum in "no sign of improvement"?

I don't believe this none.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by GSKing: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Just got his mail now... that Miguel guy should be hanged by the teeth...

All is well says Hezron... everything is Okay with him
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
GSKing: Just got his mail now... that Miguel guy should be hanged by the teeth...

All is well says Hezron... everything is Okay with him

Same here.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Miguel is right sad sad sad
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by GSKing: 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
stoned: trully hope hez and mum is fine o. he is not even responding to his mails. no harm shal come their way
He has rectified the problem with his email... It's now fine. I think he can now be reached.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by GSKing: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
masonkz: Miguel is right sad sad sad
This is badembarassed

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
are u sure? did u confirm it?
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
GSKing:
He has rectified the problem with his email... It's now fine. I think he can now be reached.
ok.tnk u
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
hehehe, u will all phuck each others asses till you change diapers 10 times a day. lmao, a dude having a bf. chai!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Gudintent: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2013

Right? Oh my God!!
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
Miguel is right??! I'll be damned! Can anyone reach Hezzy yet?
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Gudintent: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
I'm confused, can't reach Hez but trying Mas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mods Pls Do Not Move This Thread, I Think An Inluv With Debosky! / Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) / Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.