Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Handsome Or Not? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Handsome Or Not? (4917 Views)

The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy / Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsome Or Not? by Dondav(m): 12:23am On Aug 16, 2011
Hey nairalanders, my girl whom i thought loved me because i'm handsome said that i am not handsome at all, but she loves me that way! Now, that pops d question: How must you look to be handsome? Cos i thought i was. Must i look like @sexkillz or @190 ?
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Pweety4me(f): 12:25am On Aug 16, 2011
You look too local lipsrsealed
Re: Handsome Or Not? by pleep(m): 12:31am On Aug 16, 2011
You look fine.  wink (albeit extreamely local) don't mind the insults of faceless people, just the fact that u put your pic up proves your better looking than 90% of them.
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Dondav(m): 12:33am On Aug 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

You look too local lipsrsealed
Excuse Me!!! My recent pix couldn't upload, that's why u have the guts to say dat!
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 16, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Dondav(m): 12:37am On Aug 16, 2011
pleep:

You look fine.  wink (albeit extreamely local) don't mind the insults of faceless people, just the fact that u put your pic up proves your better looking than 90% of them.
What's local abt me?
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Pweety4me(f): 12:42am On Aug 16, 2011
screaming as if i am his gf, maybe it's more dan looks. undecided
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Dondav(m): 12:43am On Aug 16, 2011
@sexkillz, u bet u were Me huh?
Re: Handsome Or Not? by pleep(m): 12:44am On Aug 16, 2011
Dondav:

What's local abt me?
I could see you being a palm wine tapper, or a tailor, you just have the look. And its not a bad thing.
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Dondav(m): 12:46am On Aug 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

screaming as if i am his gf, maybe it's more dan looks. undecided
U wish u are! I just changed d pix. I guess d local boy just got uprage!
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Dondav(m): 12:49am On Aug 16, 2011
pleep:

I could see you being a palm wine tapper, or a tailor, you just have the look. And its not a bad thing.

No offence taken! http://www.facebook.com/dondavson
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Pweety4me(f): 12:56am On Aug 16, 2011
Dondav:

UI wish u are! I just changed d pix. I guess d local boy just got uprage!

2 bad wink
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Dondav(m): 1:03am On Aug 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

2 bad wink
Why are u scared of uploading your picture?
Re: Handsome Or Not? by 9jafetish(f): 1:10am On Aug 16, 2011
Dondav:

Hey nairalanders, my girl whom i thought loved me because i'm handsome said that i am not handsome at all, but she loves me that way! Now, that pops d question: How must you look to be handsome? Cos i thought i was. Must i look like @sexkillz or @190 ?
you look very handsome your women is blind
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 16, 2011
Dondav:

@sexkillz, u bet u were Me huh?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Dondav(m): 6:19am On Aug 16, 2011
^^
Re: Handsome Or Not? by MMM2(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2011
Op
U need 2 look like 4 u 2 be handsome•

Dats why ladies wey c wan fu-ck me
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Dyt(f): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2011
Lmbo
u ppl r nt nice o
Re: Handsome Or Not? by claremont(m): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2011
Dondav:

^^^^
Guy, a lady who says a guy is ugly, most probably cannot stand the fact that the guy looks finer than them. Forget that your girl, enuf girls still full market!
cool
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Dondav(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2011
^^
True!!!
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Goldieluks: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2011
You look good,maybe its your attitude.
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Mynd44: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2011
The OP has personality issues. His girl said she loves him the way he looks and he is still crying like a BUSHBABBY.
What is wrong with guys these days?
Re: Handsome Or Not? by paraphase(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2011
wink
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Nayah(f): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2011
Op the most important is that the lady loves you that way as you said is the most beautiful proof of love
PS you're looking good wink
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Dondav(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2011
Mynd_44:

The OP has personality issues. His girl said she loves him the way he looks and he is still crying like a BUSHBABBY.
What is wrong with guys these days?
I am not satisfied with the idea!
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Mynd44: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2011
^^^
^
So it is an EGO thing right?
*HISSES*
Re: Handsome Or Not? by pendo89(f): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2011
Dondav:

Hey nairalanders, my girl whom i thought loved me because i'm handsome [/b]said that i am not handsome at all, [b]but she loves me that way! Now, that pops d question: How must you look to be handsome? Cos i thought i was. Must i look like @sexkillz or @190 ?

OP Therein lies your problems.

1.You thought she loved you cz your handsome? She loves you cz u have more to offer than handsome and trust me that's what matters most to a lady.
You are fearfully and wonderfully made and therefore unique .Do not try to be what you are not.If you dont believe you are handsome then concentrate on the other strengths you have and let them shine. Humans have a way of noticing what you do more than what you look like.

2.What makes you think that sexkillz and 190 are handsome? are they your standard of handsome? Appreciate yourself!
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2011
pendo89:

OP Therein lies your problems.
2.What makes you think that sexkillz [/b]and 190 are [b]handsome? are they your standard of handsome? Appreciate yourself!
wink wink
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Godmother(f): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2011
@OP
You look Ok.
You are not ugly and neither are you a hulk, just ok. Be happy your girlfriend sees more to love in you
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Dondav(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2011
Godmother:

@OP
You look Ok.
You are not ugly and neither are you a hulk, just ok. Be happy your girlfriend sees more to love in you
Hmm! Thanks 4 dat. smiley
Re: Handsome Or Not? by bknight: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2011
ugly is in d eyes of d beholder!
Re: Handsome Or Not? by Dondav(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2011
bknight:

ugly is in d eyes of d beholder!
Funny!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omo Eko Weds Kitaun / Need A Man For Best And Intimate Friend In Lagos / Match Making For Hiv Positive Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.