Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Would You Spend Up To N1.58m On A Purse? (PHOTOS) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Spend Up To N1.58m On A Purse? (PHOTOS) (1168 Views)

What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? / How Much Should You Spend On A Wedding Dress? / How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Spend Up To N1.58m On A Purse? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
Like seriously, the Chanel purse costs N1.58 million Naira, & Nigerian actress, Genevieve Nnaji was the first to rock it in Nigeria after Rihanna, Kim K, Rita Ora, Kris Jenner were spotted with theirs. So, I've been thinking, w6uld you spend up to 1.58 million naira on an ORDINARY purse? Think of how many soups you can cook with that amount! grin

See how the interior of the purse looks like: http://oneshyboy..com/2013/10/chanel-lego-clutch-bags-perfect.html

Re: Would You Spend Up To N1.58m On A Purse? (PHOTOS) by mazizitonene(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
4 wat! Even if I get d money sef
Re: Would You Spend Up To N1.58m On A Purse? (PHOTOS) by Zukoslim(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
mazizi tonene: 4 wat! Even if I get d money sef
bros abeg e don do..na xo una shout 4 brazillian hair,now even sec skul gal dy wear am troway..dnt worry 1.5m na smal money cuz na u go even buy am 4 her xef..#trust ladies na#

(1) (Reply)

Lehenga Sarees To Steal The Show / Who Is Your Best Pant,bra And Boxers Designers? / Jumia Fashion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.