Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) (6091 Views)

Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer / Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues / Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by futureniyi: 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
After the success of the Skelewu Dance Competition, Davido dropped a video of Skelewu which was directed by Sesan. After his fans expressed their disappointment with the video directed by Sesan, Davido has now released another video for Skelewu. The new video was directed by Moe Musa and it was shot in the Uk.

Watch the Skelewu Videos and let us know which one you prefer.

Davido Skelewu Video (Dir. Moe Musa)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqflXTvth3s

Davido - Skelewu Video (Dir. Sesan)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W7P18dsewk
Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by tintingz(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
Wait let me watch moe musa own before I criticize both.
Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by mightiersa: 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
I hate Sesan's concept in dat video... hw can I tear or remove my own poster just like davido did in the video? from my own point of view, it ws a misplaced concept... Well, I prefer Moe Musa's concept.

pls allow me to c dis as comment o ye moderator... For how long will I be banned? haha! U better eat an humble pie
Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by tintingz(m): 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
WACK!!! and more WACKER

He woke up in a wacky hospital went outside he saw no one but saw a funny looking guy that screamed davido in oyibo accent and the guy ran away and davido was shouting "Eyoh Eyoh!" and suddenly some black and oyibo dudes ran up to davido and they start dancing rubbish steps until the ending part when some oyibos start dancing skelewu like puppets. RUBBISH

SESAN thumbs up jare your video still make sense with skelewu dance. He will be laughing out hard at davido now smiley

Davido will jump next to clearence peter for another shoot grin

kid!

1 Like

Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by Brimmie(m): 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
tintingz: [s]WACK!!! and more WACKER

He woke up in a wacky hospital went outside and saw a funny looking guy that screamed davido in oyibo accent and the guy runaway and suddenly some black and oyibo dudes run up to davido and they start dancing rubbish steps until the ending part then some oyibos start dancing skelewu like puppets. RUBBISH

SESAN thumbs up jare your video still make sense with skelewu dance. He will be laughing hard at davido now smiley

Davido will jump next to clearence peter for another shoot grin

kid! [/s]

ODE!

This version from Moe Musa is On Point!!
Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by Kachi188(m): 1:12am On Oct 22, 2013
Both videos have their high points..the Moe Musa video was sharper, and had a definite story line. But we didn't get to see the skelewu dance moves, disappointing!

Sesan's video had a more nigerian concept, from the guys on suits, to the beach scene, and the guy at the end eating rice and bobbing his head to the side. It shows the actual skelewu dance moves which was good.

If I have to choose, I'll go with sesan's video.

1 Like

Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by Abagworo(m): 2:33am On Oct 22, 2013
Sesan wins but his camera is poor.
Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by tintingz(m): 5:40am On Oct 22, 2013
Brimmie:

ODE!

This version from Moe Musa is On Point!!
DIDIRIN!

Can you show me how it is on point instead they copied the video concept of LMFAO party rock video with oyibos dancing rubbish to skelewu.
Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by pharmo25(m): 6:18am On Oct 22, 2013
Skelewu by Seasan, well rehearsed & cut-out, coordinated, Nigerian, African, good content, synergy btw the lyrics & the dance..By Moe Musa, just d opposite

2 Likes

Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by Nimen(m): 7:30am On Oct 22, 2013
Skelewu still doesn't make sense
Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by jvera(f): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2013
Sesan video 2 moi is beta thumbs up jare
Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by Indifferent(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2013
Chai ! Skelewu don finish my MB o

1 Like

Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by foliks(f): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2013
I prefer Sesan's video bt above all,the instructional video is still the best
Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by dridowu: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2013
Sesan is da king
Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by executinal(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2013
Prefer Sesan version to Moe Musa
Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by Ruq: 9:50am On Oct 22, 2013
I prefare this girl's version, Skelewu!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by collins123(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2013
Nigerians are so talentless [s]and stupid if they don't realize this comment was a troll post[/s]
Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by Ruq: 10:41am On Oct 22, 2013
collins123: Nigerians are so talentless [s]and stupid if they don't realize this comment was a troll post[/s]

troll or not the question was gon come up
Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by bioye(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2013
Though both Sesan and Moe Musa are wack directors, the Skelewu video by Sesan is one of his best productions. And of course, it's better than the Moe Musa version.
Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2013
Wil comment whn it hits frnt page
Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by RockMaxi: 11:50am On Oct 22, 2013
Men! What went wrong in Davido's mind, that guy call Sesan did a wonderful Video for the song and he just rubbished a great talent. Well too many cooks will always spoil the broth, now the one for Moe Musa is now the Official but I will keep watching the one directed by Sesan..Cool choreography with define dancing step.

Last Note: Davido just killed Skelewu
Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by Prymestrr(m): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
RockMaxi:
but I will keep watching the one directed by Sesan..Cool choreography with define dancing step.
Last Note: Davido just killed Skelewu
Rockmaxi can u help me out with the link 2 download d Sesan versiĆ³n? Itz no more on youtube... Itz bin banned.
Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by kramer: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
I think the old video was better.... Hardly saw any Skelewu dancing in Musa's video which is the main component behind the song.

Also, there was no conclusion to the story they started, the music video just ended like that...gbam! .. what happened to the peckham boi that was hiding?
Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by balaclava: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sesan, Sesan and Sesan
Re: Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) by ayufun: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
9ja and fight

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Nanya Diali Return To Rhythm 93.7 After Being Sacked 9mnths Ago / MTV/MTN Veejay (VJ) Search / New On Radio: Nigeria Info 99.3fm Hits The Lagos Airwaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.