Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

PHOTO: Man Does Plastic Surgery To Look Like Justin Beiber - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Man Does Plastic Surgery To Look Like Justin Beiber (3163 Views)

Girl Give Justin Beiber Hot Slap For Grabbing Her Boo*bs / Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Man Does Plastic Surgery To Look Like Justin Beiber by OmoUSH(m): 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
Many around the world usually say that global teen pop phenomenon, Justin Beiber, only has teens and pre-teens as fans,but a 33 year-old die-hard fan by name Tolby Sheldon says the Beibs is his life ultimate inspiration. He has used USD100,000, his whole life saving, in a plastic surgery to become a doublegangger of his idol. He did also adopt the world megastar's hair style, and ruled that Justin is his God!

Re: PHOTO: Man Does Plastic Surgery To Look Like Justin Beiber by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
no difference
Re: PHOTO: Man Does Plastic Surgery To Look Like Justin Beiber by switdil(f): 11:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ok
But he never resemble justin na
E remain small, e go still need to do another plastic surgery
Befor he go resemble the boy well
Afoolat33
Re: PHOTO: Man Does Plastic Surgery To Look Like Justin Beiber by badoooo(m): 12:29am On Oct 22, 2013
The guy cheeks are fat after the sugery.

Justin de flex

U dey here dey die slowlY

Olodo
Re: PHOTO: Man Does Plastic Surgery To Look Like Justin Beiber by djeezy(m): 12:44am On Oct 22, 2013
What a nice way to waste money. I guess he'd also be mimicking whatever Justin does which means acting like a kid.smh]
Re: PHOTO: Man Does Plastic Surgery To Look Like Justin Beiber by heskay0: 12:49am On Oct 22, 2013
Chai.......y didn't he tell me e wanna waste moni nw so I'll teach em ao 2
Re: PHOTO: Man Does Plastic Surgery To Look Like Justin Beiber by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 22, 2013
This is where people are allowed to say END TIME THINGS. Nothing else best depicts this barbarism

I am discombobulated by the man's uncanny appearance. It speaks loudly of a larger psychological dysfunction of his state of psychiatry angry
Re: PHOTO: Man Does Plastic Surgery To Look Like Justin Beiber by maingwaest(f): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
Me I no see any resemblance for that picture o,tho d sugery make the guy look a bit younger sha other than that, the Agbaya still look d same to me.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Miley Cyrus Expose Her Oranges In Her New Photo Shoot For YOU Magazine / Second blast hits Jos, 32 people killed: witness (reuters) / Too Much Money.See What D'prince Is Doing With Money(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.