Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Help.. How Do I Fund My Payza Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help.. How Do I Fund My Payza Account (1200 Views)

How Do I Make Money Into My Payza Account ? / How Do I Verify My Payza Account? / How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.. How Do I Fund My Payza Account by xugo: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2013
Please i need guide on how to fund my payza account, any one with tip and guide please let me know.
Re: Help.. How Do I Fund My Payza Account by xugo: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2013
Anyone with guide and tips to fund payza account?
Re: Help.. How Do I Fund My Payza Account by ecrestglobal(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2013
xugo: Anyone with guide and tips to fund payza account?
xugo: Anyone with guide and tips to fund payza account?

call us on 08099817281
Re: Help.. How Do I Fund My Payza Account by Gold2NairaCom(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
xugo: Please i need guide on how to fund my payza account, any one with tip and guide please let me know.

To fund your Payza, go our site and place order. see rate here: http://gold2naira.com.ng/pages/exchange-rates
Re: Help.. How Do I Fund My Payza Account by arbitrage: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
xugo: Please i need guide on how to fund my payza account, any one with tip and guide please let me know.

Easy to do. Simply log in to your Payza account and add your naira Visa card. MasterCard is no more accepted with Payza. From the linked Visa card, you can fund your Payza any time any day.
Re: Help.. How Do I Fund My Payza Account by AFRICASHINTER: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
To Fund your Payza account and other e-currency pls visit www.africashinter.com
Re: Help.. How Do I Fund My Payza Account by xugo: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
@ arbitrage Thanks so much, i have already verify my payza account with my africard? So how do i go now, if i wish to pay for a service using my payza account?
Re: Help.. How Do I Fund My Payza Account by arbitrage: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
xugo: @ arbitrage Thanks so much, i have already verify my payza account with my africard? So how do i go now, if i wish to pay for a service using my payza account?

You will first log in to Payza and fund your account from the card. Thereafter, you can click on your service provider or product supplier/seller to make payment using Payza option. From your recipient's website you can make the Payza payment knowing that you already funded your Payza account. This is unlike PayPal that you can make payment from the website of the service provider without necessarily funding Paypal first, because it will link you to pay from your Paypal account balance or from the linked card. I am not sure Payza has the option to pay from the linked visa card, so you may need to first fund/upload fund into your Payza account before making payment to the service provider. Also you can make the payment from your Payza if you know the service provider's Payza email address. You will in that case choose to send/transfer money to another Payza account from your funded Payza account.
Re: Help.. How Do I Fund My Payza Account by ecrestglobal(m): 7:43am On Nov 20, 2014
Take advantage of this bonaza
BUY e-currencies at the cheapest rate

Perfect money @180

Egopay @180

Webmoney @185

Solidtrustpay @170

Okpay @ 195

Payza @195

Bitcoin @190

Kindly visit our website or contact us through any of our contacts(phone numbers, BBM, whatsapp, email)-see signature below
Cheapest prices and fast funding guaranteed.

https://www.nairaland.com/1927918/ecrestglobal-e-currency-exchange-customer-support/1

(1) (Reply)

How Am Been Scammed By A Fellow Nairalander. / Http://therevenuejob.com/?ref=433 / Dollar Sells For N247, Overseas Travellers Groan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.