Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

WIZKID Vs DAVIDO (a General Summary Of Who's Better) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / WIZKID Vs DAVIDO (a General Summary Of Who's Better) (681 Views)

WIZKID Vs DAVIDO / Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide / Backstreet Boys Versus Westlife: Who's Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WIZKID Vs DAVIDO (a General Summary Of Who's Better) by nuelzy: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2014
0kay am not an eccentric music lover...buh recently this two has been the latest rivals...so am asking..who do you guys think is better...generally.

this is what i think.......wizkid has proven to be rude which has been confirmed by not just fans but fellow musicians..confirmed cases of his rudeness has been on d net most times..secondly he seems to be fading when it comes to good music this days...he relys more on collabos than producing ear-friendly songs..its becoming irritating him starting each of his latest crabs without d normal...yaga!..which seems to replace the former...iyeyeye!!!...they say fame intoxicates but his own intoxication is super-normal...cos each passing day,i hear less people singing to his nomen...even girls dont find him sex appealing#lol....i foresight a big fall if careful measures are not taking..i buhleave good conduct and consistency in dishing out good music is the key of successful artistes like tuface..psquare..and recently dis young man DAVIDO...

speaking of davido,he's an adverse to wizkid..girls find him sex appealing..he is a bit pompous but not rude..always consistent in giving us good jamz...no permanent and irritating musical preamble..his voice a bit hoarse but suigenerise#melikeit#...unlike wizkid's toddler voice#reminds me of kids in school singing welcome song#...and now it seems davido is pushing it higher with so many awards and nominations to his name..wizkid has got awards too..but i dont see him topping more in his award shelf.black is beautiful indeed cos it's a clear difference btwn this two...davido still looks fresh and cool with his cute black baby face + dimple any day any time..unlike wizkid dat cant do without makeup..i rest my case for now..lemme give you guys room to add ur own criticisms

compiled by nuelzy#

(1) (Reply)

I Will Perform Godwin In Church Again – Korede Bello / HOT BANG!: Oritse Femi Ft Patoranking – Sodiyen (prod By Puffy Tee) / Rap Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.