Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Hot:Binary Option insurance company (100% no loss) pay back capital if you loss - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hot:Binary Option insurance company (100% no loss) pay back capital if you loss (1492 Views)

100% No Loss, Non Repainting Indicator For Binary Options Only. FREE!! / Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders / Make Cool Millios With The Best Forex Robot In The World 100% No Losses Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot:Binary Option insurance company (100% no loss) pay back capital if you loss by gnachu2: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
Here is
the good news i have some other strategy that can
guarantee our capital using one
Australian company (to insure
our capital) through binary
option. The brokers will pay
back 100% if we loss. With this alone we can make 80% in 2
days with zero loss. Because if
we loss they pay back (100% insurance cover) So we
can even start here its 100%
guaranteed. And we can repeat
the process. But we will need paypal to collect the refund. You get 60% i get 40% of profit. We need minimum $400.
Please call A.S.A.P 08112360792 or 08121055213 gnachu@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Hot:Binary Option insurance company (100% no loss) pay back capital if you loss by plaudits: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
How more obvious could a scam be?
Re: Hot:Binary Option insurance company (100% no loss) pay back capital if you loss by gnachu2: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2013
What you dont know you brand scam. This is how the insurance company get their money to pay back if you loss. 1.They are affilliated to the brokers once you sign up under them and fund they get paid 2. They will tell you the trade to place and they also place the same trade too if you win or loss your 1st trade they get paid a percentage since you signed up through them. If you loss only the 1st they will refund. So you can go to their next broker.Okay plaudits send me your email to gnachu@yahoo.co.uk let me send you the insurance company details and come back here to say if its true or false. They have thousands of clients worldwide.

(1) (Reply)

Lg Washing Machine,2 Wlindow Unit Ac And One Standing Fridge for Sale / RDG Logistics Services For Your Affordable Pick Ups And Deliveries. / Apart From Featurepoints Which Other Mobile App Pays Real $$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.