Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

How Yo Improve In Your Cramming Ability - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Yo Improve In Your Cramming Ability (1555 Views)

OAU Best Student Says He Avoided Cramming / Can Cramming Affect One's Performance After School? / What's Wrong With Cramming To Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Yo Improve In Your Cramming Ability by Excelinpages(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
These are personal proven step wise guards and approaches that i have used time and time again to achieve success in some of my exams. i hope you find it resourceful
The surest way to win a race is to run according to rules, if you understand the principles that guide how a machine works you will be able to use it to achieve your goal. I hope to help you understand the timeless principles of cramming and also to set guides to successfully cramming anything whether for a test, an exam, a presentation, an interview or just for fun.
• REST
Before you venture into cramming anything rest is very important. Since you brain would be doing so much work, its needs to get strength before you begin, so get a good rest a night before. Sleep a good comfortable nine hour sleep.
• EAT
The trick here is NEVER to eat heavy food, cook something nice for yourself and eat and also take along some fries, snacks, fruits maybe a drink- no beer please along. Snacks are very light food and can confortable stay in your back pack. If you choose to do your reading at night, take coffee along.
• DRAW A READING PLAN: don’t just set out and start reading anything, be purposeful and focused. If you have a test tomorrow, take out your note and create a reading schedule. Also clearly outline and breakdown your reading, I mean look through and choose the area you want to read about.
• LOCATION! LOCATION: not everywhere or anywhere is good for effective reading. Your location for cramming must meet the following criteria;
because this is a thread, you can set out time to read the full article at my blog http://excelinpages..com/2013/10/eleven-ultimate-tips-for-cramming.html
OR you can join my face book community where i promote exam success by sharing personal and researched tips.
Re: How Yo Improve In Your Cramming Ability by fabby26(m): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
grin Op, but a bottle of beer or some shots of shekpe enhances my cramming, and you say no alcohol. Remember another man's poision is another man's meat......chinchohuuuuuuuuuu.......laughing in Chinese.......I hate cramming work. grin
Re: How Yo Improve In Your Cramming Ability by Excelinpages(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
i hear you, truely one mans meat is another's poison, i still advise don't drink alcohol, its advserse effect are more dangerous than you think.

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK AND ANSU PostUTME 2014 Forms Is Out ~ Check Here / IQ Test, Can You Solve This? / RE:IS Texila American University Guyana Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.