Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? (7338 Views)

Ladies Abeg Which Kind Trouser Be This? / HKN Arstiste, Danagog Grabs Lady's Butt On Stage In Owerri (photo) / Terry G’s Leather Pant Tears On Stage (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
undecided
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by demelza: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Airforce1:

I dont think I live in a face me I face u house.. Some peeps that I have invited to my house here can testify to that... You're so annoying u dis brat!
Name those peeps or it didnt happen.
And you are a doofus!
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by demelza: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Go back and check the thread again. I'm in the 21st century. But say the truth and shame the devil,are you not my wife? tongue
When did you pay the bride price?
You are obviously confusing me with someone else.
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by AbuMikey(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
Airforce1:

Chelsea dey pay my bills?

If you ping me over chelsea matters again, I'm gonna shave your hair with Coke Bottle!! angry

Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Danhumprey: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
demelza: When did you pay the bride price?
You are obviously confusing me with someone else.
Fine! I give up! Seriously,I give up! embarassed
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Airforce1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
demelza: Name those peeps or it didnt happen.
And you are a doofus!

I won't mention names ..but trust me I've met lotsa Nairalanders and they all said lotsa nice things to me.. ... Also got another date dis saturday and the feeling z good.

smiley smiley
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Airforce1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Abu Mikey:

If you ping me over chelsea matters again, I'm gonna shave your hair with Coke Bottle!! angry

How u wan take do am ? Cuz the last time I checked, I tall pass u dis short man devil..
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by AbuMikey(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Airforce1:

How u wan take do am ? Cuz the last time I checked, I tall pass u dis short man devil..

Kai!! gringrin

Airforce na me you dey Yab like this? embarassed

Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by demelza: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Fine! I give up! Seriously,I give up! embarassed
grin grin
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by physise(m): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
I nor see anything otongue
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Kai!! gringrin

I no know say you be short man oh... Na to dey konk you for head now ogrin
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Airforce1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Kai!! gringrin

Pele my dear tongue
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by AbuMikey(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
Garri_Activist: I no know say you be short man oh... Na to dey konk you for head now ogrin

**shrugs**

Na small him take tall pass me oo sad

Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Ichel: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
@op i no see anytin, wat r seeing
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Danhumprey: 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
demelza: grin grin
See your teeth. tongue
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 23, 2013
chai! see thread derailing, people bad oo cheesy ...poor op sad
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Chimezie198(m): 1:49am On Oct 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Go back and check the thread again. I'm in the 21st century. But say the truth and shame the devil,are you not my wife? tongue
Guy yoyo...
For ur village dem dey marry wife on credit?

If yes, e get person wey I know wey know person wey know person wey dey very interested. wink
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Airforce1(m): 6:37am On Oct 23, 2013
Abu Mikey:

**shrugs**

Na small him take tall pass me oo sad

grin cheesy
U nor know how I dey pity u each time u wan look me in the eyes and talk..
How sun the take enter your eyes lipsrsealed
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by tellwisdom: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2013
Airforce1:

I won't mention names ..but trust me I've met lotsa Nairalanders and they all said lotsa nice things to me.. ... Also got another date dis saturday and the feeling z good.

smiley smiley

U don comot for that gutter house wey u dey live??
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by IAMBREEZY: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2013
Na him sabi nothing cònsign me.
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by feARless1(f): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2013
[i][/i]Clearsthroat# grin I would like to officially invite Demelza,Danhumprey,Abu mikey,Airforce1, Chimezie198, IAMBREEZY, Tellwisdom, Garri aCtivist and runzlord(even if he hates me) to visit my blog and leave comments, I've been studying you all for close to five years now and you are really active and funny... My blog url is written in my profile as my signature thanks tongue............... [i][/i]runsaway
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by AbuMikey(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:
[i][/i]Clearsthroat# grin I would like to officially invite Demelza,Danhumprey,Abu mikey,Airforce1, Chimezie198, IAMBREEZY, Tellwisdom, Garri aCtivist and runzlord(even if he hates me) to visit my blog and leave comments, I've been studying you all for close to five years now and you are really active and funny... My blog url is written in my profile as my signature thanks tongue............... [i][/i]runsaway

I'm the First to comment on your BBM for Android thread wink gringrin

Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Airforce1(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:

Demelza and IAMBREEZY are newbies.. Take them off that list and then come for negotiation.
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by demelza: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2013
Airforce1:

Demelza and IAMBREEZY are newbies.. Take them off that list and then come for negotiation.
My name out of your keypad.
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Airforce1(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2013
demelza: My name out of your keypad.

Which name?
Since when broke people begin get names undecided

U nor happy I manage remix your lousy name to dementia.
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by demelza: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2013
Airforce1:

Which name?
Since when broke people begin get names undecided

U nor happy I manage remix your lousy name to dementia.
He-goat. I no go buy your album again as earlier planned.
Na free download I go do. tongue
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Airforce1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
demelza: He-goat. I no go buy your album again as earlier planned.
Na free download I go do. tongue

Oya sorry no vex sad
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by adexsimply(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
LOL @ the comments
#following
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by feARless1(f): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hehehe...you deserve a special package...thinking ..how about a handshake?
Abu Mikey:

I'm the First to comment on your BBM for Android thread wink gringrin

Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by feARless1(f): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
grin Demelza......... I see you, thank u very much cheesy
Re: Kanye West Trouser Tears On Stage .... Do You See What I'm Seeing? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
Is that even Kanye?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Baby Bump; She Actually Got Married While Pregnant! [PHOTOS] / Peller Tiktok New Car, Real Name And Net Worth / Ini Edo & Larry Gaaga Spark Dating Rumour With Loved Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.