Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine (12787 Views)

Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine / AY And Omawumi On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by iterator25: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
Aromas: grin grin Oyaaaa na mi b dis unto weytin now, na only dem?
you look like a cancer patient. My younger sis also said you look like broom lipsrsealed our 2 de look your picture as I de type this
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Crixina(f): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
Abeg make una leave the lady alone,In the days of our grandparents,the only true sign that either your parents or husband is taking care of you is when you look fat like puff puff with big belle.I remember when them they soak bowl of garri for nursing mothers to take an be fat.

But this generation claims you must be slim with flat tummy to be sexy...you guys should just take it easy cos the generation after might just term sexy to mean...

Puff puff from head to waist...toothpick from waist to toe.
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Brimmie(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
Aromas:

Bros no lemme arrest you u lolz

Lol.. Na Joke o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Brimmie(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
iterator25: you look like a cancer patient. My younger sis also said you look like broom lipsrsealed our 2 de look your picture as I type this

Ode, that was dry!! Dat Dude is Chunky, is either you and your sis blind or you guys are suffering from Parkinson disease!! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by devour129: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Brimmie:

Hello??
Hi
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by sexymoma(f): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Brimmie:

Ode, that was dry!! Dat Dude is Chunky, is either you and your sis blind or you guys are suffering from Parkinson disease!! undecided undecided
Don't tell me you tripping for that dark a?.ss... btw you be gay ni.
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Blaqsmith(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
F.o.o.l...tought u're a doctor.u no go go elp her remove am?
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Brimmie(m): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
sexymoma: Don't tell me you tripping for that dark a?.ss... btw you be gay ni.

Lol.. Cos i said he's Chunky!? Naah.. I'm straight ma'am! BTW, am just tryna correct that Olodo.. Thr's no correlation between Aromas and Broom.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Walert(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
Na wetin be dis now.Abeg ur people sabi u sha.Omo baba olowo.
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Iceman296: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
Bro, Your Pix Is Good. No Mind all these Haters!

1 Like

Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by AntiSerious: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin.....this dude is too handsome
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by jeok(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
To you guys @Bubbles, this is not a finished cover! someone should have straighten the so many wrinkles/folds on her dress while her protruding belly, tucked in. Plus you should have used a totally different look for her, this is just plain with no shock value.
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Rejoice5000(f): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
wowolistic wowo
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by princyunlimited(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
lols omawumi luks like a lady who has jxt put 2 bed...una go fear stomach olols omawumi luks like a lady who has jxt put 2 bed...una go fear stomach olols omawumi luks like a lady who has jxt put 2 bed...una go fear stomach o
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by chineloSA(f): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2013

Gods creativity grin grin grin grin grin Don mind dem,, biggest wowo
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by nbright: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
sexymoma: You and charcoal i still wan figure out which of una dark pass... you see people dey upload pics you no ask how dem dey do you carry ya pix put for there.
Now I am confused.... Thought most girls like them Tall, DARK and H....?
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Amaaskia:

Haha
jealousy
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
idowuswap: IGBO PEOPLE WIT ANIMAL BEHAVIOU WHX DEN GO CLAIM LAGOS AS THIER LAND.BUT HAUZA DEX KILL IGBOS 4 NORTH RAM.stil no sense.TANKS MY NL
you get human behaviour bt still u poor but animals com claim ur land use u dey make billions till u come turn to dere slave & a fool lyk u always remain fool NL addict.
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by guiddoti: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
grin You are not that bad but I'm afraid to keep the project in your care.
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by lechiffre: 12:32am On Oct 27, 2013
Booty butt chic: omawumi knows aw to be sexy'aw to wear a dress.......nice packagin of d boobs #NOHOMO cheesy

News!!! Just loaded and free of charge. Contact 232E12C2 now get more details
If you are interested in
Guide to open an Accessories Store
- Guide to Become an Actor 
- Guide to Become a Bridal Salon Owner
- Guide to Become an Event Planner 
- Guide to Become a Fashion Designer
- Guide to Become a Professional Photographer 
- Guide to Become a Fashion stylist
then let's get started.
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2013
Worwor: jealousy

Jealous of what please? Her weight or her looks?

You're obviously daft!
Re: Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2013
Her belle nor too big na. Actually, I love when a woman has that slight softly rolling bit of tummy, especially when she arches her back into it. That said, her bobi nor bad at all either. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Princess Dera Offokaja Wins Miss Africa Idaho Beauty Pageant (Photos) / 5 Amazing Fashion Tips For Ladies This Christmas / Cheap And Good Fashion School:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.