Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko (3674 Views)

Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) / Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! / Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by onila(f): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-HTuNzxU-p-s/UmJczzOvKqI/AAAAAAACH-4/-b_R4L_sCV4/s400/article-0-18D3E1CA00000578-611_634x873.jpg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-h69tldPi8vs/UmJbxHseWhI/AAAAAAACH-o/eOpZNavgO9k/s400/article-0-18D3E2D800000578-620_634x681.jpg[/img]

Naomi Campbell and billionaires sha! The 43 year old model was spotted in Paris two days ago with Nigerian billionaire businessman Kola Aluko heading out to lunch.

For those who don't know who Kola Aluko is, he's a big player in the oil and gas and aviation sector worldwide. He is the deputy CEO and leading shareholder in Seven Energy, an oil and gas firm, with HQ in Lagos and London. He is also on the advisory board of Vista Jet, a Swiss based private jet charter company. It was reported recently that he flies all over the world in his own Private Jet, while another spare jet follows at the back. Naomi Campbell don't play...:-)
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by onila(f): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nigerian men, RULE!!!
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
God bless me more than this in a million folds
Ni oruko Jesu. Amin
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by ayobase(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
They look more like brother and sister!

Naija guys are always repping!
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by Airforce1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
Big Boy doing big things grin
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by demelza: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
From her russian billionaire who bought her an island to this. Naomi sure has the recipe for attracting billionaires.
I need to enrol in her school. Im in need of a billionaire.
embarassed
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by RedCard1(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
Old gist. It has been on LIB since last week. Anyway, it's nothing to be proud of. As Naomi don clock 43 na e our bros wan collect.....him no try o. I bet if he can even date a 37years old Naija lady. Naomi is an overused old hag. Personally, I like her cos I think she's really beautiful (@least 10 years ago), she had the look of an angel. But right now, age has taken it's toll on her. She's one of the most succesful super models alive. But our bros should have had her back in 2004 not now. Tyra Banks will be better currently. I pray make Aluko no reason marriage o. He should come down to Naija and marry either Agbani Derego, Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic or even Linda Ikeji. @least they are younger than Naomi. I still love Naomi and admire her hustle sha.
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by Tolexander: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
demelza: From her russian billionaire who bought her an island to this. Naomi sure has the recipe for attracting billionaires.
I need to enrol in her school. Im in need of a billionaire.
embarassed
i can connect you to one, click the link below to view his profile.

billionaire
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by demelza: 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
Tolexander: i can connect you to one, click the link below to view his profile.

billionaire
You are too kind.
Arigato!
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by Tolexander: 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
demelza: You are too kind.
Arigato!
all these names you dey call nowadays no understand me o. You didn't tell me the meaning of the other one.
Now arigato! What is the meaning?
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by demelza: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
Tolexander: all these names you dey call nowadays no understand me o. You didn't tell me the meaning of the other one.
Now arigato! What is the meaning?
grin Dont be afraid.
It means thank you in Japanese.
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by Tolexander: 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
demelza: grin Dont be afraid.
It means thank you in Japanese.
what about kokobishi?

Naomi and aluko have a nice combo!
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by Idowuogbo(f): 3:30am On Oct 23, 2013
Someone pls call d fashion
Police on kola. Wtf? Too queer!

1 Like

Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 23, 2013
I really don't have any reasonable thing to type. undecided
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by Chanchit: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2013
Like wTf, why would I want to f**k Naomi when I can pick up models that are not more than 22yrs...!? If four fingers dey enter 16yrs old gurl yansh nowadays, I wonder the kyn hand wei Naomi's factory would swallow @ full length.
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2013
The Guy is like me, we are Silent Billionaire's wait lemme check out the photoshop pics of me and Naomi
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2013
Idowuogbo: Someone pls call d fashion
Police
on kola. Wtf? Too queer!
where thier Police Station, dey?
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by stevecantrell: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2013

The correct term is ghettofabulous !
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by omar22(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
After banging all the Millionaires in the middle east and russia, banging film stars, musicians, dictators now her next move is a Nigerian Millionaire!

I could see why Genevieve and Naomi are close friends
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by PAPAAFRICA: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
Remember when Naomi Campbell's hair line didn't start behind her ears?
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chanchit: Like wTf, why would I want to f**k Naomi when I can pick up models that are not more than 22yrs...!? If four fingers dey enter 16yrs old gurl yansh nowadays, I wonder the kyn hand wei Naomi's factory would swallow @ full length.
When you're as fabulously rich as Kola, you can get ANY specification of female species you want, no matter how obscenely beautiful, exotic, or rare . . . ..

However, 'designer chicks' like Naomi Campbell are the ultimate trophy girlfriends/conquests. Dating/phucking a 'brand' like her does wonderful things for a successful man's ego.
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by demelza: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
pro01:
When you're as fabulously rich as Kola, you can get ANY specification of female species you want, no matter how obscenely beautiful, exotic, or rare . . . ..

However, 'designer chicks' like Naomi Campbell are the ultimate trophy girlfriends/conquests. Dating/phucking a 'brand' like her does wonderful things for a successful man's ego.
Bless you!
I could not have said it better.
Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2013

Laiye. When you're that rich (with a net worth of approximately $1b), you are exempted from most rules - including fashion rules! Fashion police go arrest you sef wey go report this kind person.

1 Like

Re: Noami Campbell Spotted With Nigerian Billionaire, Kola Aluko by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2013
Onila have you heard of the nairaland virgins' lounge?

(1) (Reply)

BBA Dillish As A Kid!!! She has always been a cutey! / Omg! SEE What Afrocandy Is Doing (lewd Photo) / Guy With Feminine Look Tosin Silver Releases New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.