Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) (8334 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO | Sean Kingston – Seasonal Love Ft Wale / D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video / D'banj Fall In Love Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by aluta4live: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2008
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by mrjuwon: 12:42am On Jul 08, 2008
Totally with you on this man. The track is cool.
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by coolboyapg: 5:58am On Jul 08, 2008
gbabe,THIS SONG IS TIGHT,ANY ONE WITH ANOTHER OPINION THAN MINE IS AN HATERRRRRRRRRRRR,DBANJ IS DA BOMB,THE CREATIVITY TO D TRACK SPEAKS OF HIS SUPERIORITY,THAT DUDE IS SPANKING HOT LIKE AMALA TO JINA GAN GAN,THE FULL ALBUM THE ENTERTAINER WILL BE DROPPING ON JULY 25,2008
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by tundewoods(m): 7:06am On Jul 08, 2008
@ previous posters

Sorry guys,can i ask a simple questions ? Are you fellows by anyway Publists or PR to Mo hits records ? grin

Nice attempt to get us registered to your naijapals but on a very serious note,i am of the opinion that that track falls below the previous standards of Dbanj tracks.Every thing from beat,composition and even the off key voice of the lady singing the hook was not right.

Personaly that song is just there the regular Nigerian tunes,nothing special or worth the hype boys.Even my wife is of the same opinion after listening to it.

Once again nice try to get us registed on naijapal.
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by aluta4live: 7:30am On Jul 08, 2008
@tundewoods your reply is ofcourse very disgusting and i found it extremely annoying - next time when you speak, try to speak for yourself (and your naive wife), next dont throw other peoples work to the mud out of jealousy, honestly for a bit you sounded like a failed musician, common even though you hate dbanj that much, dont just call his song a write off, am not even sure if youre Nigerian and if you are you must be the very silly ones.

And no one is even trying to get you to register on Naijaapals, whats your problem?, i got the link there and shared it, is it a crime?, you really sound primitive, and if i watch you well, you cant even make a sweet melody if handed a mic, dream crusher like you.
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by YourFather: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2008
Tundewoods, you are right on all counts bar one, the song comes accross as a badly done demo.

The thing is Naijapals has always had a register before listening policy.

MrJuwon, I have come to respect your opinions but I am not with you this one, if you remove the name of the acts from this song, we would all say it was rubbish, Tundewoods made strongs points to back his arguement, I don't see anyone else doing the same.

I mean can you compare Mobolowo won to this, Wande Coal would have done a better job.

Concept ok, execution 2/10 , common lets be real.
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by oLMeh(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2008
?@tundewoods: I registered to Naijapals and listen to anything i wanna hear there, Don't you registered here before you can post? If dem ask you to register why u registered? Omo I fit sey you one of the stupid nigerians that hate my boy D'Koko!! Anyway if na yankee site now u fit register abi?? NIGERIANS when can we change?
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by AkinW: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2008
This track has been out for sometime, and has been classed as a an OK! tune.

Igwe his more recent invention is gaining grounds and has proved very popular at house parties and clubs in the UK.

You can also listen to both tracks

D'Banj - Igwe
D Banj - fall in love

at: http://wetin-dey.com goto Music

Big Ups to my man Don Jazzy!!
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by tundewoods(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2008
aluta4live:

@tundewoods your reply is ofcourse very disgusting and i found it extremely annoying - next time when you speak, try to speak for yourself (and your naive wife), next don't throw other peoples work to the mud out of jealousy, honestly for a bit you sounded like a failed musician, common even though you hate dbanj that much, don't just call his song a write off, am not even sure if youre Nigerian and if you are you must be the very silly ones.

And no one is even trying to get you to register on Naijaapals, whats your problem?, i got the link there and shared it, is it a crime?, you really sound primitive, and if i watch you well, you can't even make a sweet melody if handed a mic, dream crusher like you.

@ aluta4live

i will ignore your comments for the sole reason that i may be a number of years older than you and secondly because what the heck its a public forum but i will suggest we play ball for a 100 pounds.

By playing ball i mean you should start a poll on the thread to sample of other peoples opinion. Lets see who wins this man.I fall on the side that clearly feel the song falls extremely below his previous efforts.

So tell me do you have a 100 pounds to spare for this bet ?
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by nacom(f): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2008
@ aluta4live

I think it is your own reply that sounds rather disgusting,first of all,i went through all your previous post an realized that all you ever do is spam nairaland with your naijapals post.Well come to think of it,probably there is no crime doing that. But where i have a problem with you is where you start feeling all intelligent bringing up some rather dumb point that tundewoods is a failed musician and start to get offensive.

Lets face its you are guilty of spaming Nairaland with naijapals and accept the basic fact.

Back to the thread topic,well lets be trutthful,the song falls below standard no doubt.
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by lalaboi(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2008
theres nothing like standard to me! the guy cannot make songs every nigerian will like all the time!

there will also be some bad ones and good ones. even bad one will sound good to others, while the good ones sound bad or stupid to others!

its a matter of choice! cos u choose not to like a song doesnt mean i shouldnt like it too!!

to me, i like the song. no measure of downgrading will make me hate it!

abi u wanto tell me even the best of the best musicians av neva made bad tunes?

ITS A MATTER OF CHOICE! u cnt force nobody to agree wiv ur view! same applies to me as well!
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by mrjuwon: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2008
YourFather:

Tundewoods,  you are right on all counts bar one,  the song comes accross as a badly done demo.

The thing is Naijapals has always had a register before listening policy.

MrJuwon, I have come to respect your opinions but I am not with you this one,  if you remove the name of the acts from this song, we would all say it was rubbish, Tundewoods made strongs points to back his arguement, I don't see anyone else doing the same.

I mean can you compare Mobolowo won to this,  Wande Coal would have done a better job.

Concept ok, execution 2/10 ,  common lets be real.
I totally agree with you on this. You have taken my words out of concept there as I didn't verse it properly.I meant cool as in just there average. If you read my full take here when I posted the track earlier(http://www.worldfamousnaijablog.com/2008/07/dbanj-fall-in-love.html) you would see what I meant about the track.

@tundewoods, I would assume you were not talking to me with the first thing you wrote there as I never asked you to register at Naija Pals neither did I post the link. I only made a comment which was not versed properly.
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by YourFather: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2008
MrJuwon, its a pleasure to know I can still believe in your objectivity. I must say, keep up the good work on your naija blogs.

Let me make a point here, when it comes to whether a song is good or not, its is totally subjective, people like what they like. But one can and is allowed to compare it to a starndard or two, lyrics, beat, and delivery. And thats what Tundewoods was pointing out, compared to this standards the song is just there.

Whether you like it or not remains a personal choice, I for one don't.

I still tough wish him all the best as it is a difficult job, God help us all.
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2008
mediocre, nothing special
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by aluta4live: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2008
@tundewoods Age isnt a call on the net, plus am sure you are one of the durella fans thats why you cant feel dbanj, well the track is not his best work but from the string of his singles, this is certainly the best of all.

Also take note, anyday, anytime, dbanj is always the hottest in Naija.

i can place more than 100 quid on dbanj anyday man.

@na.com, please dont have hypertension with the link, i realised that it was easy to download the music from naijapals using the real media downloader why i posted the link, in good gesture for people who want to download, i dont know its hurting that badly, anyways i dont think i need to talk to you anymore because you obviously have a lot to learn, you are really arrogant.
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by coolboyapg: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2008
abeg eveyone has his or her right to like a song,as for me and my house we will continue to be mohits for lyf,THAT TRACK IS OFF THE WISE,ON PRODUCTION THE SONG IS TIGHT,LYRICS IT IS OKAY,DELIVERY WAS EXTREMELY PERFECT,NO LONG THING,DBANJ STILL HAS MORE TO OFFER WHICH I KNOW and for all u haters U ARE ON A LONG THING,FILE

Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by misshot: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2008
gosh that song is toooooooooooo tight,dbanj is set to storm naija and africa with this song,i so love it
the song is TIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
THE BEAT IS tighttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
I LOVE THE SONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
much love to ma big boy dbanj,mr olokonla,love u baby,keep it up
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by sturvs: 2:31am On Jul 09, 2008
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 09, 2008
the track sucks, end of story! I am a dbanj fan by the way, but this track simply does not cut it!
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by coolboyapg: 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2008
massive track haters make una go blow,dbanj u three much
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by triistar86: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2008
Why cant Nigerians be very simply very diplomatic and not biased in their judgment? Almost Everyone's sense of judgment seems to be affected in one way or the other. Sincerely speaking This Dbanj's new song is just there. The song really fall my hands I swear, It's not as if the guy made sense in his former songs but at least he had the groove. This time around he tried making some sense but the so called dbanj and Don jazzy's groove is lost in this new song. Does that mean he cant make sense with his lyrics and also have a tight groove. Well Lets watch and see, time will tell,
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2008
d'banj really needs to work on some of his lyrics, the word 'trash' defines some of the lyrics he spews perfectly, he's a good entertainer though, gotta give him that
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by lalaboi(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2008
ibakye

me and u will start to dey fight on top dis ur lyrics wey u dey talk!

do u even know what lyrics is? ehn?

back up ur claims next time u say something about his lyrics! just post a particular part of his lyrics then highlight d dumb part of it!
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by Bamsyle(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2008
Why me o
You dey try me o

You don see mugu

*hisses - rubbish*
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by lalaboi(m): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2008
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by Bamsyle(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2008
angry angry
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2008
lalaboi:

ibakye

me and u will start to dey fight on top this your lyrics wey u dey talk!

do u even know what lyrics is? ehn?

back up your claims next time u say something about his lyrics!  just post a particular part of his lyrics then highlight d dumb part of it!
leave me jor, abi this no be public forum, this is my opinion, musicians should expect critics abi is it not so tongue

aiight, i'll give you some 'evidence'

From The Song 'Gbono Feli Feli'
Don't know about you but i'm handsome
Most people want to hold me for ransome

When I first heard these two lines, I paused the song, stopped what I was doing and stared at the wall for a whole 10 minutes

To be quite honest, I do think Dbanj is handsome, fair enough but the way he put it into the song was too stale

Hmmn,  African Michael Jackson

Come AGAIN? I had to clean my ears with cotton buds just to make sure I was hearing properly undecided

MO GBONO FELI FELI BI AMALA TO JINA GAN GAN
DON'T HATE ME COS IM HOTTER THAN YOU

Translation
I AM HOTTER THAN FRESHLY MADE AMALA
DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I AM HOTTER THAN YOU

The main ear-sore and i must admit, it was a painful one
yet again, i paused the song, stopped what i was doing and stared at the wall for another 10 minutes

I must commend him for the tune though, it's tight smiley

My Pastor comes up with better lyrics whilst preaching on a sunday morning  undecided

Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against the guy, I like some of his songs, just criticizing, not everyone will agree
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by lalaboi(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2008
who's ur fav musician b4 i say somthing?
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2008
Don't really have a favourite but one musician I really enjoy is Lupe Fiasco tongue
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by lalaboi(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2008
dnt take matters to that level lol

nigerian?
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2008
Also don't have a favourite but one musician i rather enjoy is 9ice
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by lalaboi(m): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2008
hmmm apart from 9ice!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Dj Esco – Code Of Honor (feat. Future & Schoolboy Q) / [FREE BEAT] Heavy K – Wena Pex Africah Remix (dj 4kerty Type Beat) / Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.