Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) (8341 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO | Sean Kingston – Seasonal Love Ft Wale / D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video / D'banj Fall In Love Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2008
only one i can think of the i really enjoy jare tongue
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by lalaboi(m): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2008
ok i rest ma case

if u dnt understand or feel his lyrics! its meant for u!

shikena!
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2008
lalaboi:

ok i rest ma case

shikena!
One man's meat is another man's poison, I'm guessing you enjoy D'banj's stale and tasteless meat, not for me mehn, that one be poison na cheesy

Lala, don't get me wrong, I like some of the guys music, mostly the tunes, just needs to step up his game in the lyrics section wink
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by coolboyapg: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2008
ibkaye and lalaboi,e don do,ibkaye if u dont like the song why dont u get out of this thread,dbanj is making millions u dey hia dey argue cheesy lalaboi keep supporting ur act,any aw no long thing,without ibkaye the boy will still go platnum. NO LONG THING
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2008
coolboyapg:

ibkaye and lalaboi,e don do,ibkaye if u don't like the song why don't u get out of this thread,dbanj is making millions u dey hia dey argue cheesy lalaboi keep supporting your act,any aw no long thing,without ibkaye the boy will still go platnum. NO LONG THING
am just given my opnion, step aside jor grin
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by coolboyapg: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2008
THE ENTERTAINER BE DROPPING grin,GO GRAB UR OWN COPY JULY 26 2008
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by tosinadeda: 2:05am On Jul 13, 2008
ibkaye:

From The Song 'Gbono Feli Feli'
Don't know about you but i'm handsome
Most people want to hold me for ransome

When I first heard these two lines, I paused the song, stopped what I was doing and stared at the wall for a whole 10 minutes

To be quite honest, I do think Dbanj is handsome, fair enough but the way he put it into the song was too stale

Hmmn, African Michael Jackson

Come AGAIN? I had to clean my ears with cotton buds just to make sure I was hearing properly undecided

MO GBONO FELI FELI BI AMALA TO JINA GAN GAN
DON'T HATE ME COS IM HOTTER THAN YOU

Translation
I AM HOTTER THAN FRESHLY MADE AMALA
DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I AM HOTTER THAN YOU

The main ear-sore and i must admit, it was a painful one
yet again, i paused the song, stopped what i was doing and stared at the wall for another 10 minutes

I must commend him for the tune though, it's tight smiley

My Pastor comes up with better lyrics whilst preaching on a sunday morning undecided

Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against the guy, I like some of his songs, just criticizing, not everyone will agree

so wuts wrong with the lyrics u just posted?
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by lalaboi(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2008
i dunno know oh! maybe she wnated to say its funny!

lalaboi:

ok i rest ma case

shikena!

i avtually meant its not for u lol
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by YourFather: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2008
Is it me or is Obesere not African Michael Jackson, you know you are in trouble when you start using Obesere's line.

Tosin, come on, the lyrics are not what you expect from a seasoned performaner!!!
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2008
tosinadeda:

so wuts wrong with the lyrics u just posted?
in my opinion, they are stale and unimaginative
lalaboi:

i don't know know oh! maybe she wnated to say its funny!

hahaha, yes it is funny, funny to laugh at cheesy pahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by lalaboi(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2008
YourFather:

Is it me or is Obesere not African Michael Jackson, you know you are in trouble when you start using Obesere's line.

Tosin, come on, the lyrics are not what you expect from a seasoned performaner!!!

guy, na u know oh! nA U GIVE OBESERE AFRICAN MICHEAL JACKSON ABI? NICE ONE
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by uchetobi(f): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2008
me i luv d song o!
Re: Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) by 9ja4eva: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2008
Correct,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Dj Esco – Code Of Honor (feat. Future & Schoolboy Q) / Can Anyone Translate The Parts Of Ifunanya Which Are Not In English? / Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.