Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace (8601 Views)

Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community / How A Woman Was Randomly Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday / Police Rescues 52 Year Old Woman Kidnapped In Lagos [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2013
This is such a bada.ss end time kidnapping, they kidnapped him from his palace. Well, if the president/prime minister of Libya could be kidnapped, then who be Ubong? cheesy.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by quality01(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2013
Phemmy99: These kidnappers sef,,,they are nt kidnapping the right people...#JustSaying..
The so called elders in niger delta are the major problem of the states. the youth are beginning to realise that and they are now coming after them.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by BrightCar: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2013
NO WHERE IS SAFE ANYMORE ON PLANET EARTH, SCIENTIST PLEASE QUICKLY BUILD ME A HOUSE ON THE MOON, I WANT TO MOVE THERE.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2013
That man happens to be a family friend but why was he kidnapped? Was the money paid into his account or taken in Ghana-must-bags into his house?
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by Bpriest(m): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2013
How many Igbos/Biafrans are involved? undecided
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by alcuin(m): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2013
Boys are not smiling.....this is what I call badass kidnap.

But what do u really expect?
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by Afroconnect: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2013
The youths in Nigeria have been pushed to the wall,am not surprised by all these acts of kidnap...youths decided to live than die-slow in hunger and penury.
It will be the end of Nigeria when about 50million youths rise up to demand for something to live on.
dumb politicians i pity those that will be caught up.
seems violence and gun shots is the only language these fools understand.
its a shame we allow weak bitches lead us in Nigeria while conscious men watch...the youths are fighting for survival.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by Afroconnect: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2013
kolawaxxy: able-bodied men who are fit for farm work. Everyone now wants to get rich real quick!
you are a useless he-goat, do you like the way these old thieves are ruining Nigeria and our communities-stealing billions to Bleep lil girls and build mansions overseas.
better we all condemn corruption else Nigeria will be engulfed in chaos...youths have been pushed to the wall-better to die like a man than live miserably.btw how much farming can you do with your hands...fool.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by vitaeterna: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2013
Yes that is my State angry Abeg i want chop tapioka
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by Taywon: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2013
crime at its peak in diz country ......HARRY POTTER...NOWHERE IS SAVE
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by Onyenna(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2013
OH! Boi
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by victorD3: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
kolawaxxy: able-bodied men who are fit for farm work. Everyone now wants to get rich real quick!

Farm on which land? Do you mean the one the oil multinationals has all poluted with exploration activities?

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by slimfit1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
seanet02: Na wao
This people no get respect for Culture and Tradition
This is what is called Gobe

Dum as read that news again before you talk. If the leader can steal the money meant for the people what else can tradition and culture do.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by Edoboy1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Oooooooh, now nobody is been tribal now right? Were are the people pointing fingers to Edo state yesterday? Don't worry, the next one will be in your community, so that your next statement will be about making Nigeria a better place, that truly there is problem in the entire country.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
RedBenson: That man happens to be a family friend but why was he kidnapped? Was the money paid into his account or taken in Ghana-must-bags into his house?
u said he is a family friend. Yet, ur asking us questions! U shud b d one telling us wot d goddamn problem is! That is, if ur claim is correct.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by intercom: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Please let us understand some things here:

You cant rub peter to pay Paul, do this royal fathers think boys are not wise, Our leaders needs to becareful of their actions because their sins will remain with them not after them.

These guys went after the Royal father because he is among those who collected the 2.6b from an oil firm the boyz askd to pay 26.5b.
Am blaming the so call royal fathers, he would have settle the problem that warrant those guys to demand such amount of money from EXXon mobile instead of going through their back to enrich his pocket, kidnapping is small, to me killing should be the next option, we want this mess to stop, we want our country to move forward. how long will our leaders take peanut from the while folks and allow her citizen to suffer for it, If our policies can not change us then kidnappers and killers will help.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by omigreat: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
God will help us in this country...they should please release the innocent ruler
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by Hanihairy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
chop alone n die alone!
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by striker9(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
The corrupt leaders in Nigeria are yet to see anything,the youths are getting wiser and if violence is the only language the corrupt leaders understand,so shall it be.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by monex(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
ifyalways:
Local politics,boys are now wiser and not smiling.
Goodluck a tous.

Bonne chance a tous
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by saintNinoBran(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
My dear how did you manage to get all this information without looking for a way to track those guys down? nawa for uoooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
dirtymoney:
u said he is a family friend. Yet, ur asking us questions! U shud b d
one telling us wot d goddamn problem is! That is, if ur claim is
correct.

Dude, being a family friend doesnt mean i must be aware of the fund transfer. Read reasonably!
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by biafranqueen: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
intercom: Please let us understand some things here:

You cant rub peter to pay Paul, do this royal fathers think boys are not wise, Our leaders needs to becareful of their actions because their sins will remain with them not after them.

These guys went after the Royal father because he is among those who collected the 2.6b from an oil firm the boyz askd to pay 26.5b.
Am blaming the so call royal fathers, he would have settle the problem that warrant those guys to demand such amount of money from EXXon mobile instead of going through their back to enrich his pocket, kidnapping is small, to me killing should be the next option, we want this mess to stop, we want our country to move forward. how long will our leaders take peanut from the while folks and allow her citizen to suffer for it, If our policies can not change us then kidnappers and killers will help.
imagine that he told them just dash us 10% and we will take care of the youth angry do they know that oil spill means the land and water is not livable or useful again
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by ALISMILE(m): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
[quote author=laplace19][/quote]why not join the npf and go and stop them
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by yelnatsuno(m): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
A family source said: “Some of the gun shots
sounded like bomb blasts. The operation was like an
invasion.”

[b]A family source said: “Some of the gun shots
invasion.”

[/b]A family source said: “Some of the gun shots
invasion.”

Some so call community leader are thieve who have contributed to the under development of the region. Why should the young people have respect for elders who have sold their integrity for Paper.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by nairaner(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2013
if he has been kidnapping monies that belong to others , i see no reason why he should not be kidnapped grin grin
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
intercom: Please
let us understand some things here:

Am blaming the so call royal fathers, he would have settle the problem that warrant those guys to demand such amount of money from EXXon mobile instead of going through their back to enrich his pocket, kidnapping is small, to me killing should be the next option, we want this mess to
stop, we want our country to move forward. how long will our leaders take peanut from the while folks and allow her citizen to suffer for it, If our policies can not change us then kidnappers and killers will help.

Thank you my brother! Just like the case btwn this same Exxon Mobil and CCNL in supreme court. The judges are gambling with the case obviously cos of some peanuts received from ExxonMobil as bribe. If tomorrow now, youths takes after the corrupt judges, the nation 'll cry why has the youths ventures into social vices. The youths are wisening up!
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by ojeka1(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Are you Okay? undecided
And you too?
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by ojeka1(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2013
dridowu: don't 4get to take ur drug and may God heal u completely. Amen
@topic, wen will all ds kidnapping of a thing stop in my beloved con3.
... Is You that need the drugs!
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by dridowu: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2013
ojeka.:

... Is You that need the drugs!
bro with sincerity u need drugs more dan u think cos u are going off-topic, d last time i check d news content Akwa Ibom is the state not Yoruba State wc confirms that u need drugs. I will always pray 4 u so dat u be heal completely.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace by oderemo(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2013
Each time I read this article my mind goes to bounty killer.the
War lord. Anytime the youth are angry they bring out there 9.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi: Report Of My Brother’s Kidnap Mischievous, Misleading / $96000 Internet Fraud / Man Jailed For 'Six' Years Over Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.