Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Health Watch: How Safe Is MouthAction? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Watch: How Safe Is MouthAction? (1181 Views)

Risks Associated With MouthAction / How Safe Is This Herb Yoruba's Call Agbo ? / Introducing Nigeria Health Watch- The Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Watch: How Safe Is MouthAction? by TinyToes: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2013
MouthAction is gaining popularity among young people because a lot of them think it is a safe alternative to penetrative sex. Though it may never lead to pregnancy, it is anything but safe. When a micro biologist was asked what STDs could not be contracted by MouthAction, she replied, “I can’t think of any that you can’t get from MouthAction (including HIV).” Sure enough, doctors today are seeing dramatic increases in cases of oral gonorrhea and herpes.According to the International Journal of Cancer, cases of oral HPV (human papilloma virus) are reaching “epidemic” levels, and now HPV is the leading cause of throat cancer. Other forms of head and neck cancer can also be caused by orally transmitted HPV. MouthAction is anything but safe. Continue to read the rest ...

Young people often ask, “Since I Am Not Married, Is It Ok To Have MouthAction And Not Go All The Way?”
Apart from issues of hygiene and diseases we have mentioned above, if you are called to marriage, then right now your future spouse is somewhere out there. Do you ever wonder what she or he is doing right now? Maybe he is running drills during basketball practice, or maybe she is laughing with friends at a coffee shop as they cram for a test. Suppose that he or she is elsewhere, namely at the house of a person who finds him or her attractive. The parents are not home, and as you read this, that person is trying to talk your future spouse into having MouthAction. If you could speak to the heart of your future spouse right now, would you say, “Oh, go ahead—just make sure you don’t go all the way, honey!” Probably not.

You would also have some words for the other person, such as, “That’s my bride!” or “That’s the man who will be raising my children one day.” You would feel offended by what that person is trying to get from your future husband or wife. Some people resort to MouthAction so that they do not lose their virginity. Although you do not technically lose your virginity by having MouthAction, it still robs you of innocence and puts you in situations where you could easily lose your virginity. It does not relieve sexual tension in a man but creates it and reinforces in him the myth that he has sexual “needs” that must be met, even at the expense of a woman’s dignity and innocence. The bottom line is that you don’t need MouthAction to keep from going all the way. You need grace, courage, and self-respect.

Dear nairalanders, after reading this, would you still indulge in MouthAction?

More here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/10/question-of-day-how-safe-is-oral-sex.html

1 Like

Re: Health Watch: How Safe Is MouthAction? by underscore: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2013
Serious matter o! Never really liked it. Maybe I will when I get married because that's between my wife and I only! If you a re a player, it won't make sense giving head to the bevy of ladies you meet on a daily basis - death warrant.
Re: Health Watch: How Safe Is MouthAction? by Infomizer(m): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2013
mouthaction...like talking and eating? Some madass filtering mhen! lmsao...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Eating Instant Noodles everytime. / Bitter Kola Declared As Interim Cure For Ebola??? / For The First Time In The History Of Health Section (come And See Lwkmd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.