Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Risks Associated With MouthAction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Risks Associated With MouthAction (40805 Views)

Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah / Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. / Health Risks Associated Of Butter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Risks Associated With MouthAction by senier007(m): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
MouthAction is a sexual activity which involves the use of the mouth to stimulate partner’s genitals. There are several types; cunnilingus, sometimes referred to as cunnilinctus is the oral stimulation of a woman’s vagina and or vulva, especially her clitoris by her partner’s lips and tongue. MouthAction is stimulation of a man’s penis by his partner’s mouth; usually by licking or sucking. It is often wrongly referred to as a Mouth Action in fact; it is highly dangerous to blow during this act or during cunnilingus.

Nippling is sucking or licking your partner’s nipples. It carries almost no risk of any infection. Rimming is stimulation of the partner’s anus with tongue or lips. Note that the anus is not a very clean area of the body, there is no doubt that rimming will lead to a transfer of germs to the mouth.

MouthAction is now widely practised in both heterosexual and homosexual relationships. For many years, it was regarded as an almost unmentionable activity. But these days, research suggests that most sexually active people go in for MouthAction sometimes.

Out of the different types of MouthAction, MouthAction and cunnilingus are extremely popular, and are widely regarded as a normal, enjoyable part of a sexual relationship. Furthermore, it is been shown that MouthAction has certain positive aspects. MouthAction can be extraordinarily effective at helping women to reach a climax. It can also help men who have difficulties in getting an erection. It also cannot get a woman pregnant.

A lot of people get concerned; whether MouthAction could give them infection. Because of concerns about the possibility of HIV and other infections transmission through the widespread practice of MouthAction, the UK Department of Health set up an expert group to report back on the matter. In broad summary, their main conclusions were:

HIV and other infections can be transmitted by MouthAction. MouthAction is certainly much safer when it comes to transmitting HIV and other infections than rectal or anal sex. MouthAction is probably safer than vaginal intercourse. Though ulcers in the mouth could increase the risk, in this case, MouthAction could be more risky than penetrative sex.

In the case of cunnilingus, there may be an increased risk of transmission if the woman is menstruating. There is no evidence that mouthwashes could reduce the risk of infection. Using condoms during MouthAction could reduce the chance of infection, but not eliminate it.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/node/20834

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Mekky05(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Cunnilingus is dangerous simple.. So the giver is doing it at his or her own peril! *******Modified******* Another FTC again,nairalanders follow me and thank God for making us see another wonderful day.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by bufness(m): 12:06am On Oct 30, 2015
lol, dz dyde above me is using spiritual wifi angry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 30, 2015
undecided
ALL OR NOTHING!

NOT FOR THE GOOD BOYS LIKE US

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 30, 2015
Rubbish, Londongal03 let's go to my room undecided...After Op has Fvked all the Prostitutes and Gold-Diggas in his prime years, he's now trying to discourage young hot blooded Niggas undecided

4 Likes 4 Shares

ok
angry
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 30, 2015
shocked
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 30, 2015
Hian
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by jumpmasta(m): 12:09am On Oct 30, 2015
Mmmhhhh
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 30, 2015
Something must kill a mansadsad

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by jpipe2000(m): 12:10am On Oct 30, 2015
wtf is mouth action?
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by mysticjack95(m): 12:11am On Oct 30, 2015
still searching for the risks associated in that post............if you've seen the risks click shares.......if not hit like abeg....

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by cokacoola(m): 12:11am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 30, 2015
issorai
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by MRKELS1983(m): 12:12am On Oct 30, 2015
That's sme shitttt
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by mkoabiola: 12:12am On Oct 30, 2015
Hmmmmm
U mean d mouth used in eating food can replace d dick even though d dick&finger can perform wonder n beta dan d mouth,
No b only mouth na nose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Isiterere(m): 12:13am On Oct 30, 2015
The giver is at more risk compare to the receiver.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by drrid(m): 12:13am On Oct 30, 2015
Mouth action kor nose action nii!! Yeye
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by damton(m): 12:14am On Oct 30, 2015
I will like to get but not receive. I can't imagine myself eating someone's menses. YUCK

1 Like

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by id4sho(m): 12:14am On Oct 30, 2015
I love giving and receiving inturn.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 30, 2015
jpipe2000:
wtf is mouth action?
obviously a learnercheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by holluwai(m): 12:14am On Oct 30, 2015
Risk or no risk, shitt ain't my thing no more.

Sorry ft Chris brown, Rick Ross on reply wink
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by slimmingcare(f): 12:14am On Oct 30, 2015
It has really become a usual practice before having sex. One thing I can say is that some women are so hard... Their vagina wall don't usually get moist or wet even when kissing or suckling their breasts. A man will have to go extra miles to cullingate
It s very risky anyway!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Johniyke2flex(m): 12:15am On Oct 30, 2015
Choi! Cunninlingus! My bae can fit run mad becos of this. It touches the core of her brain. That's when you'll hear "baby pls suck me nau."

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by i8sins(m): 12:15am On Oct 30, 2015
Some pple can form and lie 4 Africa.... like say no be dia favourite. Mtcheew.

i hate sins o, but I enjoy this.
even if i be pastor and my wife loves this, what am I waiting for?!

4 Likes

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by Engrczar(m): 12:16am On Oct 30, 2015
Their's is mouth action . Our's is Leg reaction ....Footballers are we here?

4 Likes

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by yinkakani(m): 12:16am On Oct 30, 2015
whats my own?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by dovie002(m): 12:17am On Oct 30, 2015
Wetin person no. Go see here?
Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by holluwai(m): 12:18am On Oct 30, 2015
slimmingcare:
It has really become a usual practice before having sex. One thing I can say is that some women are so hard... Their vagina wall don't usually get moist or wet even when kissing or suckling their breasts. A man will have to go extra miles to cullingate
It s very risky anyway!

We rather get a shower before we jump on the field of play...

2 Likes

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by ezeagu(m): 12:19am On Oct 30, 2015
"mouth action"

1 Like

Re: Risks Associated With MouthAction by bidexmat(m): 12:20am On Oct 30, 2015
I can donate two continents for mouth action, I ain't scared of all the aforementioned infections, di only tin I no pray for na to unknowingly surrender my DICK give epileptic patient to suck ! grin iyami! Gossh! To think of it sef humbles me. cry

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Despite Lockdown, Lagos, Ogun Cases Rise By 100% In 11 Days; Abuja 150 / Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos) / Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.