Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,126 members, 7,863,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Can You Still Recite The 1st And 2nd Stanza Of The National Anthem And Pledge - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Still Recite The 1st And 2nd Stanza Of The National Anthem And Pledge (436 Views)

Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student / The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria / Nigeria National Anthem (Old In Use: 1960-1978) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Still Recite The 1st And 2nd Stanza Of The National Anthem And Pledge by maureensylvia(f): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2013
I cnt remember the last time i recited the national anthem, my friends and i were chatting yesterday and one story led to each other.None of us were able to recite the anthem and pledge. I guess most of us here cant recite it. Can you?
Re: Can You Still Recite The 1st And 2nd Stanza Of The National Anthem And Pledge by Appliedmaths(m): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2013
Don't worry, they would soon divide the country so we will learn the new one by then. BTW the present(about to be old) anthem is none of my business, the country isn't worth reciting the anthem nor even memorizing it.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike ‘ll Be Over In Few Months – Wike / Sale Of Yabatech Post UTME 2013/14 Change Of Course Form / Strike: Education Minister, ASUU In Secret Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.