Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual (30342 Views)

I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) / 3 Arrested For Killing Mother, Church Member, Housemaid / Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by HolyHolla(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
'I killed my mother to make money'

Story Reported by: Odogwu Emeka Odogwu, Nnewi

Detectives attached to the Obosi Police Division in Anambra State have arrested a man, Tonna Enedo from the Umuezeshime royal family in Obosi, Idemili North Local Government Area, for allegedly killing his mother.
Enedo spoke yesterday on why he killed his mother.

He blamed the incident on his quest to make money at all cost, adding that he was lured into a fraternity. He said he has slept in the mortuary for seven hours as part of the money-making rituals.

Tonna said: “I was asked by the chief priest of the society that if I wanted to be rich, I should go and have fun with a mad woman. I should also go and sleep with a body for seven hours; I should fast for seven days dry; I was told that I would first kill my father and the last stage is that I will go mad and after I might have completed all the condition, I will become the richest man in Africa, if not in the whole world.”

He said he met all other conditions and was planning to kill his father when he mistakenly killed his mother. He said it was after he hit a metal on her head that he realised he had killed the woman he loved most.

Tonna is a first-born from a divorced home. The parents divorced in 1984. He behaved like a mentally-challenged person in and around Obosi before the incident.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/killed-mother-make-money/
Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by topsy1971: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
So these people still believe in blood money and rituals.

4 Likes

Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by Lilimax(f): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
grin grin I'm watching this thread closely angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by Decapo: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
So people still dey like this?

1 Like

Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by 3ace(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
Very callous human being. Why they don't find those conditions scary and difficult to execute still amazes me.

2 Likes

Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by MAYOWAAK: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
NA LIE I DEY TALK?

21 Likes

Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by Ayomax(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
i rather Die than to kill my own mother. lialia cry

4 Likes

Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by 3ace(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
kings009:

Na waooo! People with tribalism sha! So it has not been reported that someone from your tribe committed any capital offence? Please call a spade what it is not the tribe!
Don't mind them.
Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by Positiveminds(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
Disgusting
Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
I have absolutely No words............. shocked And from a "Royal" family too! Sleep with a corpse in the mortuary? Some people get mind o!

3 Likes

Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by Asabeq(f): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
What are they waiting for? Kill the bagger!!
Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by cashkidvsboko(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
shocked shocked n its already on d fp
Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by kreamidiva(f): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
Christmas don dey reach nah
Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by ichommy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
Asabeq: What are they waiting for? Kill the bagger!!

Are you from Aluu?
Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
I can only imagine what the hidden posts were saying. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by Costa2000(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
Tonna is a first-born from a divorced home. The parents divorced in 1984. He behaved like a mentally-challenged person in and around Obosi before the incident.

1 Like

Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by sexymoma(f): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
If dem tell una to fast for church abi mosque una no go gree.... see dry fasting for herbalist house o

2 Likes

Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by PurpleHouse(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
A friend of mine who live close to a Native doctor once had a chat with the Native doctors wife! The wife told her that even though her husband helps people to get rich quick and do other stuffs for folks that come around, her husband NEVER EVER allows she and her children to take money from these people or even collect any gift that was bought with d said money! Why? Because the money has a Life span! It carries a demon! It is evil and comes with a very BIG PRICE!
..... Point is! Why would I want to do a ritual from a Poor man asking me to pay N100,000? Why can't he do the ritual for himself? Does he too forbid wealth? He lives in a hut yet makes people live in a Mansion? And you think he's foolish? Bro, you the Big Fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 Likes

Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by buoye1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
That is good of him...@least he used his moda so enjoy in hell....Fool that gains d whole world and looses his life........Oloriburuku omo ale

2 Likes

Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by 6ft: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
I HOPE U LIVE LONG ENUF ...
Re: Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sad!

May she RIP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) / British Charity Worker Killed In Nigeria After Being Kidnapped, 3 Others Freed / White Men Kidnapped In Kaduna; Security Officers Killed (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.