Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help (2815 Views)

Eight-Year-Old Girl Tests Positive To Lassa Fever In Gombe / 441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos / A Female Doctor Commits Suicide After Testing Positive To Hiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by middlefinger(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
I took an HIV stack kit from an health staff, googled the instruction and 20minutes ago i did the test on myself.
It came out positive.
I am shatterd now.
I am just 20 years old, is this how i willl die?
The last time i did d test was in 2010, it was a routine then cos my schl was a hospital staff school. It was negative thruout.

Im crying now, no sex, no notin. So how come.
Pls i dnt even knw wat to type.
Haaa, life is wicked
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by ifyayokayahoo: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sorry u will not die
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
call me lets talk.....08066482808
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by yankyone(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Jst passing by.....hmmm
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Op, it's not a death sentence, go see a doc for what next to do.
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by yankyone(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
call me lets talk.....08066482808.....ar u a doctor?
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
I really hope this is not a fake story. Because some people can go to any length for attention. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
yankyone: call me lets talk.....08066482808.....ar u a doctor?

i am not....i dont have to be one to show love......i am a christain wink wink wink wink its in my nature to love

1 Like

Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by Lovetinz(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Try Relax.
HIV is not death.
There is a counseling unit in every government owned health center in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pls go for confirmatory tests. I recommend pathcare lab,though expensive.
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by emmalexabl(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
I hope u aren't one of those attention seekers on Nl.
I still offer my advice though..
Am sure you used rapid test kit.., please do go for a confirmatory test and report back.
we can then take it from there..

1 Like

Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by Afrocatalyst: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
If it's true,go for a confirmatory test and if it remains positive then start on time to take what you have to take and make it a ritual,never missing a day. Tho I doubt this story,we can't tell when one is serious on NL. People have posted their suicide notes and like play,they went ahead wit it. Bt if it's nt true,and you just did this to seek attention, know this: whatever you say or write about yourself comes true with time. Be careful what you say/type especially abt urself. Chao chao.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by Dreal1247: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
I av come to realize that this HIV of a thing is more spiritual than physical. Ps go and pass urself through deliverance in MFM(mountain of fire and miracles ministries). U wont believe it, the next test will give you a negetive result. Im happy you are a daughter of Zion. I wish you the best
middlefinger: I took an HIV stack pak from an health staff and 20minutes ago i did the test on myself.
It came out positive.
I am shatterd now.
I am just 20, is this how i willl die?
The last time i did d test was in 2010, it was a routine then cos my schl was a hospital staff school. It was negative thruout.

Im crying now, no sex, no notin. So how come.
Pls i dnt even knw wat to type.
Haaa, life is wicked
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
Serious
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by fr3do(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
angry
won't you go for a confirmatory test before feeling sorry for yourself.

angry and I hope this story is true.
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by middlefinger(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
vire: call me lets talk.....08066482808
number saved, will call when I have the courage/strenght.
Thanks sooo much
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by middlefinger(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
ifyayoka@yahoo.:
Sorry u will not die
amen, thanks
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by middlefinger(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Laalamed: Pls go for confirmatory tests. I recommend pathcare lab,though expensive.
hmm, dont know where to go next.
I live in north central but school in the south west. Tnkx
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by middlefinger(m): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
emmalexabl: I hope u aren't one of those attention seekers on Nl.
I still offer my advice though..
Am sure you used rapid test kit.., please do go for a confirmatory test and report back.
we can then take it from there..
pls where can i do the confirmatory test?
I used one chemo HIv 1/2 stack kit with one alero buffer reagent.
Thanks
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by middlefinger(m): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dreal1247: I av come to realize that this HIV of a thing is more spiritual than physical. Ps go and pass urself through deliverance in MFM(mountain of fire and miracles ministries). U wont believe it, the next test will give you a negetive result. Im happy you are a daughter of Zion. I wish you the best.
i believe i am dreaming but when will i wake.
Somebody save my life.
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by middlefinger(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
Lovetinz: Try Relax.
HIV is not death.
There is a counseling unit in every government owned health center in Nigeria.
ok, tnx i am relaxed abit now. Im just scared of stigmatization and what my parents will go thru.
Whoever invented hiv will burn in satan's reserve cabinet
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by middlefinger(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
fr3do: angry
won't you go for a confirmatory test before feeling sorry for yourself.

angry and I hope this story is true.
pls tell me about it and pls why are u angry?
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by solomon111(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hmmn...
Na wa o.
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
Like people have said, go for another test. If result remains the same, then you know the next thing to do. You may not be required to start taking drugs immediately. I guess it depends on your CD4 count.

If it's of any courage, I have a friend on FB that has been HIV positive for the past 25 years. He should be 60 now. And the dude is even on the big side, fatter than the average Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
masonkz: Like people have said, go for another test. If result remains the same, then you know the next thing to do. You may not be required to start taking drugs immediately. I guess it depends on your CD4 count.

If it's of any courage, I have a friend on FB that has been HIV positive for the past 25 years. He should be 60 now. And the dude is even on the big side, fatter than the average Nigerian.
25 yearss!!! Woooaaa, but he is white?
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

25 yearss!!! Woooaaa, but he is white?

Nope. Black to the bone.
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
masonkz:

Nope. Black to the bone.
i should have askd, he isnt African?
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 24, 2013
Hiv is just a minor disease naaah

google magic johnson.

If you take your pills and live healthy... you will live way beyond most people/

In the age and time, i hate it when people still consider hiv an issue....!!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 24, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

i should have askd, he isnt African?

If you mean by African, whether he's based here, then no he isn't.
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2013
masonkz:

If you mean by African, whether he's based here, then no he isn't.
alright!
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2013
icebeatz: Hiv is just a minor disease naaah

google magic johnson.

If you take your pills and live healthy... you will live way beyond most people/

In the age and time, i hate it when people still consider hiv an issue....!!
you are right!
Just that how will he get negative wife/children
Re: Help! I Tested Positive To HIV! Pls Just Help by RipVanWink: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
go for a 2nd test in a govt hospital

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Make Love To An Aids Patient With Condom? / Man And Woman Cream For Premature Ejacuiation / UNIMED Teaching Hospital In Ondo State Takes Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.