Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

The Real Truth Behind Christianity And Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Truth Behind Christianity And Islam (1820 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Truth Behind Christianity And Islam by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
••• "Neither be ye called masters for one is your masters even Christ" - (Matt. 23:10)__ this prove there is only on God.

••• "Son of man shall send forth his angels(disciples)" - (Matt. 13:41)__ this prove that Jesus is not son of God.

••• "And who so ever shall receive me receiveth not me but Him that sent me" - (Mark 9:37)
"I am not come of self but He that sent me is true whom ye know not" - (John 7:28)__ this prove Jesus is a prophet of God.

••• "But be not ye called rabbi: for one is your master, even Jesus, and all ye are brethren" - (Matthew 23:8 )___ this also prove he is God's servant(prophet).

••• "The Book is delivered to him is not learned scrying read this 1 pray thee and he saith, I am not learned" - (Isaiah 29:12)__ the book here means Qur'an.

Dear brothers and sisters, you need to reason, for:

•• "Jacob's name was changed to Israel because he fought with men and God and he(Jacob) won the battle" - (Gen. 32:2425), does it mean God can be defeated?
{"He is the Subduer and cannot therefore, be fought with nor be defeated by anyone" - (Qur'an 36)}

•• "God saw the wickedness of man was great on the earth. Hence the Lord, God was sad that he made man on earth and his heart was filled with pain" - (Gen. 6:5-6), does it mean God regret his doings?
{"God the All-knowing, knows the beginning and the end of every matter or affairs and cannot therefore regret nor becomes sorry" - (Qur'an)}

•• "God became tired after creating the heaven and the earth in six days because on the seventh day he rested and got refreshed" - (Exodus 31:17), how can God became tired?
{"After creating the heaven and earth and what is between them in six days. God did not become tired" - (Qur'an 50:38)}

•• "Awake why do you sleep O Lord, arise and do not neglect us forever" - (Psalm 44:23) so, God even slept?
{"God neither slumber nor does he sleep" - (Qur'an 2:255)}

**** The real Bible(old testament) is the one that teaches real christianity, and it also support Islam!

** While all this new Bibles are teaching notting but confusion, to prove that, I will say:

>> Who carried the cross on which Jesus was crucified to Golgotha?
Answer1: "Jesus carried the cross himself" (John 19:17).
Answer2: "Simon the Cyrene carried the cross"(Mark 15:21-22)

>> Which of the two thieves made jest of him?
Answer1: "Both made jest of him" (Matt. 27:44)
Answer2: "Only one of the thieves made jest of him" (Luke 23:39)

>>Who spent the thirty silver coins got on Jesus head?
Answer1: "Priest bought strangers' bury ground with the money" (Matt. 27:6-7).
Answer2: "Judas bought land for himself" (Acts 1:16)

>> How did Judas die?
Answer1: "Judas hanged himself and died"(Matt. 27:5)
Answer2: "Judas fell from high and split his bowel and died" (Acts 1:8 )...,

I thinks this is enough to prove that there is absence of real Christianity now, and in real term, Christianity is Islam!
Dear brothers and sisters, don't be deceived! Reason well.

Please when commenting, do not insult anyone or any religion..., as it is a peaceful thread made for my lovely brothers and sisters!

From the book of Prof. Dauda Ojobi( before he was aReverend father/pastor, but now he is an Imam)

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth Behind Christianity And Islam by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
Things time end. grin
Or should i say...Time things end undecided
Re: The Real Truth Behind Christianity And Islam by Saraben(f): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
mtchwww I blame assu ....as a Muslim instead of u to grow much more in your faith by reading your quran,hadith and d rest musilm books u r busy reading d bible and misinterpreting it just to cause controversies..... I can't disrespect my religion by arguing. joblessness
Re: The Real Truth Behind Christianity And Islam by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Usbeel: ••• "Neither be ye called masters for one is your masters even Christ" - (Matt. 23:10)__ this prove there is only on God.

••• "Son of man shall send forth his angels(disciples)" - (Matt. 13:41)__ this prove that Jesus is not son of God.

••• "And who so ever shall receive me receiveth not me but Him that sent me" - (Mark 9:37)
"I am not come of self but He that sent me is true whom ye know not" - (John 7:28)__ this prove Jesus is a prophet of God.

••• "But be not ye called rabbi: for one is your master, even Jesus, and all ye are brethren" - (Matthew 23:8 )___ this also prove he is God's servant(prophet).

••• "The Book is delivered to him is not learned scrying read this 1 pray thee and he saith, I am not learned" - (Isaiah 29:12)__ the book here means Qur'an.

•• "Jacob's name was changed to Israel because he fought with men and God and he(Jacob) won the battle" - (Gen. 32:2425), does it mean God can be defeated?
{"He is the Subduer and cannot therefore, be fought with nor be defeated by anyone" - (Qur'an 36)}

•• "God saw the wickedness of man was great on the earth. Hence the Lord, God was sad that he made man on earth and his heart was filled with pain" - (Gen. 6:5-6), does it mean God regret his doings?
{"God the All-knowing, knows the beginning and the end of every matter or affairs and cannot therefore regret nor becomes sorry" - (Qur'an)}

•• "God became tired after creating the heaven and the earth in six days because on the seventh day he rested and got refreshed" - (Exodus 31:17), how can God became tired?
{"After creating the heaven and earth and what is between them in six days. God did not become tired" - (Qur'an 50:38)}

•• "Awake why do you sleep O Lord, arise and do not neglect us forever" - (Psalm 44:23) so, God even slept?

**** The real Bible(old testament) is the one that teaches real christianity, and it also support Islam!

** While all this new Bibles are teaching notting but confusion, to prove that, I will say:

>> How did Judas die?

I thinks this is enough to prove that there is absence of real Christianity now, and in real term, Christianity is Islam!

Please when commenting, do not insult anyone or any religion..., as it is a peaceful thread made for my lovely brothers and sisters!
Lolol. I hope you are well prepared for this.
What bible version are you using?
Re: The Real Truth Behind Christianity And Islam by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Reyginus: Lolol. I hope you are well prepared for this.

Mention at least 50 version and I will choose one, if you can't, get help from: www.bible.ca/b-many-versions.htm
Re: The Real Truth Behind Christianity And Islam by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
Saraben: mtchwww I blame assu ....as a Muslim instead of u to grow much more in your faith by reading your quran,hadith and d rest musilm books u r busy reading d bible and misinterpreting it just to cause controversies..... I can't disrespect my religion by arguing. joblessness

Dear brother I'm not jobless, I'm only trying to see that we will both see each others face in the paradise! Perhaps, if I were you, I will think well, know that there is no Pastor that doesn't know Islam is real, if you doubt, ask your pastor, is either he tell you yes, or he will not be straight and dodge your question!
Re: The Real Truth Behind Christianity And Islam by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
Get ursef a job... J*A*W
Re: The Real Truth Behind Christianity And Islam by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
ferderick: Get ursef a job... J*A*W

U sound funny!
Re: The Real Truth Behind Christianity And Islam by mahdino: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
Reyginus: Lolol. I hope you are well prepared for this.

Brother, avoid sentiments and accept the truth whereever or whoever says it.
Re: The Real Truth Behind Christianity And Islam by tintingz(m): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
Interesting @ OP... Good one smiley
Re: The Real Truth Behind Christianity And Islam by mahdino: 6:39am On Nov 04, 2013
Usbeel: ••• "Neither be ye called masters for one is your masters even Christ" - (Matt. 23:10)__ this prove there is only on God.

>> How did Judas die?

From the book of Prof. Dauda Ojobi( before he was aReverend father/pastor, but now he is an Imam)

Good one
Re: The Real Truth Behind Christianity And Islam by kazyhm(m): 7:32am On Nov 04, 2013
I think ppl shud learn hw to reason wit open mind, afta all evrybdy is struglin to make heaven, if dat is d priority of religions' den why is thr FACTIONS ?
Why fightin someone else Idea abt d true way ?
Infact, hw many ppl choose his or her religion @ dis generation ? Or u'r jst followin wat ur parent r doinif u didn't choose urs, den av u ask who ever u'r followin either ur direct parent or great grand parent thr reason for thr choice?
Well I believe we shud be more objective dan been sentimntal abt struggles dat is suppose to be collective.
I CASE MY REST

(1) (Reply)

The 1st Hijra In Islam History Was From Mecca To Ethiopia / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues / Oprah Winfrey Opens Church, Founds Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.