Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

What Is Becomin My Medical Microbiologist, I Knw Notin To Do With This - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is Becomin My Medical Microbiologist, I Knw Notin To Do With This (940 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Getting Employed As A Microbiologist / Job Prospects For A Bsc Microbiologist In Nigeria / What Are The Job Opportunities For Microbiologist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Becomin My Medical Microbiologist, I Knw Notin To Do With This by Ayandaseyi(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
medical microbiologists cant work in medical anymore and nothing to achieve with this profession
Re: What Is Becomin My Medical Microbiologist, I Knw Notin To Do With This by ehvez(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ayandaseyi: medical microbiologists cant work in medical anymore and nothing to achieve with this profession
Y don't you try doing about 1 or 2 proffesional courses it would increase your chances of working with what you studied
Re: What Is Becomin My Medical Microbiologist, I Knw Notin To Do With This by marvelling(m): 2:20am On Oct 24, 2013
Ayandaseyi: medical microbiologists cant work in medical anymore and nothing to achieve with this profession

My brother! Na so we see am o! The moment medical laboratory science came into existence constitutionally was the moment medical microbiology died as a profession.
Re: What Is Becomin My Medical Microbiologist, I Knw Notin To Do With This by marvelling(m): 2:24am On Oct 24, 2013
I suggest you go for H.S.E training and try to get an internship placement in one of these companies. For now this is the best option.
Re: What Is Becomin My Medical Microbiologist, I Knw Notin To Do With This by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2013
marvelling, i don't know why i hate to work in lab, am a lab science student but i want to work outside labs, how much do lab workers earn? am just a final year student sha
Re: What Is Becomin My Medical Microbiologist, I Knw Notin To Do With This by marvelling(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
Emzybrown: marvelling, i don't know why i hate to work in lab, am a lab science student but i want to work outside labs, how much do lab workers earn? am just a final year student sha

It depends, private firms pay lower than government healthcare facilities. Try teaching/lecturing it doesn't involve much laboratory work.
Re: What Is Becomin My Medical Microbiologist, I Knw Notin To Do With This by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
There"re lots of places you can work with †ђA̶̲̥̅†;u js nid 2 open ur eyes aπϑ seee...for instance NAFDAC aπϑ NABDA...these are govt agencies aπϑ they pay's okk,plus u"ll prolly av some tym 4 ursef 2 do some oda side runss....u fit do ur msc for biotechnology too...the prospects is jss much....js be informed
Re: What Is Becomin My Medical Microbiologist, I Knw Notin To Do With This by marvelling(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
Bennymontana: There"re lots of places you can work with †ђA̶̲̥̅†;u js nid 2 open ur eyes aπϑ seee...for instance NAFDAC aπϑ NABDA...these are govt agencies aπϑ they pay's okk,plus u"ll prolly av some tym 4 ursef 2 do some oda side runss....u fit do ur msc for biotechnology too...the prospects is jss much....js be informed

Government agencies recruit every 3-4yrs and the recruitment process na D.I.E

(1) (Reply)

Oil Search 2015 Graduate Development Program / For Immediate Employment: Front Desk Officer At A Media Firm In Ikeja / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.