Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole (15091 Views)

Buhari Approves $2.4bn For Construction Of Red Line Rail In Lagos / "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola / In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by Damlesky(m): 10:15am On Oct 24, 2013
executinal: Source = Facebook grin grin grin grin grin grin
I no fit laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by princemolak(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2013
eaglechild: The topic is misleading.
It should have read,
"AMOSU BEGS DEMOLITION VICTIMS FOR FORGIVENESS"
u fink so?
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by awodman: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2013
Good one..we need the whole country to be covered by rail.FG does its part and state complements its effort.That is the way to go.

Pls let this not end up like Amaechi's monorail
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by Gbawe: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2013
The real gist of the matter cool cool cool

Governor Amosun stated that light rail would be constructed between the 6-lane road,adding that ‘all roads linking us with our neighboring states would be put in good condition for economic development.'
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by bufness(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2013
tpia@:

Your sense of humour is wack.
i wonda wa̶̲̥̅̊t seems funi 2 him
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by DeLaRue: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2013
So funny lol!

Let me add my own.

Inu mi dun, fun awon ara Ogun...
Inu mi dun fun awon Omo Oduduwa...
Congratulations ore mo wo re wa!

Good news all round.

Desola: wow! I never read the post o, but reading the title alone made me burst into this mini song...

Inu mi dun, pe mo rojo oni...
Inu mi dun, pe baba ka mi ye...
Oseun Jesu baba mo wa sope....

Oluwa oyigiyigi oba airi, oba to n je emi ni, emi ni. Atofarati erujeje eti okun pupa, mo yin o logo!

For this marvelous day! Thank you for making me a witness to such a development in Ogun state o. Awolowo, may you continue to rest in peace. I know that if you were alive today, you will be so proud of this achievement.

Amosun baba oni fila gogoro, well done! Owo e a ma roke. Iwaju iwaju lopa ebiti n re si, iwaju lowo e ma ma lo. Oko oba, ada oba o ni sa e lese.

Amin o Jesu.

Thank you Lord Jesus!

Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by eaglechild: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2013
princemolak: u fink so?
Absolutely,
What the OP has made the heading was mentioned in passing, as a possible addition.
Alright
Choose the most likely heading for the article.

A AMOSU BEGS DEMOLITION VICTIMS FOR FORGIVENESS
B 6 WAY ROAD "TO BE" CONSTRUCTED IN OGUN
C LIGHT RAIL"TO BE" CONSTRUCTED IN OGUN
D LIGHT RAIL CONSTRUCTION "BEGINS".......
E AMOSU "TO PAY" DEMOLITION VICTIMS
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by Melancholy(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2013
ITbomb: yet no pix
You mean it?pictures of the manpower and equipments for the commencement of the said project?or for those promised and executed developmental projects in the nooks and crannies of the state which is there for anybody to see?if u haven't see any from OTTA-ABEOKUTA-SAGAMU,plssss on to the next!
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by Gbawe: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2013
Shrewd investors would do well to sink capital into the Ogun State property sector ASAP. The ROI (return on investment) will be massive in the next 3 - 6 years if Amosun continues at this pace and all planned initiatives are fully delivered.
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by mayorall(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2013
Desola: wow! I never read the post o, but reading the title alone made me burst into this mini song...

Inu mi dun, pe mo rojo oni...
Inu mi dun, pe baba ka mi ye...
Oseun Jesu baba mo wa sope....

Oluwa oyigiyigi oba airi, oba to n je emi ni, emi ni. Atofarati erujeje eti okun pupa, mo yin o logo!

For this marvelous day! Thank you for making me a witness to such a development in Ogun state o. Awolowo, may you continue to rest in peace. I know that if you were alive today, you will be so proud of this achievement.

Amosun baba oni fila gogoro, well done! Owo e a ma roke. Iwaju iwaju lopa ebiti n re si, iwaju lowo e ma ma lo. Oko oba, ada oba o ni sa e lese.

Amin o Jesu.

Thank you Lord Jesus!

Undiluted Yoruba.
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by gratieao: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2013
SourceFACEBOOK?
People from the other side of the country and paper development.... I tire for una

Chief of all lies by Eko ile
Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. - Politics - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/809152/lekki-epe-int-l-airport-commence
Our foolish optimism is what has got us to where we are as a nation, "where we celebrate plans to build this, plans to pay salary etc"
The MOD that push this trash from Facebook to front page must be senseless
I still maintain, the problem with Nigeria is incompetence and propaganda not corruption
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by mascot87(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2013
Shame on you all thinking it is a lie.I passed through that road two days ago and took this pictures.Shame shame shame on haters. SIA is working,haters are hating. Omo Ogun iseya cool cool cool

Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2013
U all should thank God and the people of south south N-delta for allowning their wealth all the name of alocation 2be spread around the development,..anything short of that is greedy,.
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by gidson12(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2013
no pic......it didn't happen

and the source is Facebook?......lol
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by olaife80: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2013
Yes it wil surely happen, feasibility study has been done. Its going to cut accross all d 3 senatorial districts nd to neigbouring states. You wanna hear again: The Abk City Centre is about to kickstart likewise. Trust Odua ppl they wount vote for gov that wil use there money for Pjet.

Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by omoyele203: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2013
Welldone Omoluwabi ibikunle Amosun,but we need more trace officials in alagbole -akute to manage the traffic situation.
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by jaryeh(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2013
gratieao: SourceFACEBOOK?
People from the other side of the country and paper development.... I tire for una

Chief of all lies by Eko ile
Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. - Politics - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/809152/lekki-epe-int-l-airport-commence
Our foolish optimism is what has got us to where we are as a nation, "where we celebrate plans to build this, plans to pay salary etc"

Oga,the work has started already. Not 'them say'.
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by gratieao: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2013
jaryeh:

Oga,the work has started already. Not 'them say'.
Source or it did not happen
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by TechyGuy: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2013
If this is true (since source is facebook), I commend Amosun for taking on this project. It's long overdue and my prayer is that it's done to perfection as soon as possible. If he says their cheque is ready, then it's good to hear.
Truly, the notice was passed since 2011 and also sometime last year and this year. I can attest to that.

Good job Amosun. More grace to finish the project.

Coming from a pro GEJ...
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by mascot87(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2013
Already,demolition is in progress as we enter day 4.Some people are also assisting the government in the demolition progress.it is going to be six lane from sango Ota roundabout to berger a distance of 32km.Wao shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.I wish this could be replicated in all states of the federation where it is needed so that we stop beefing ourselves when actually we are supposed to hold our elected government accountable from being less concerned about the welfare of the people that voted them into office.

Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by titanhayes: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2013

Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by Charbless(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2013
Rochas please copy. new TOWN
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by tpia5: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2013
mayorall:

Aunty desola is a fake Yoruba.
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by shigoslim(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
U ppl should be ashamed of yours, ask me then i tell you. The money been used to finance the project was it derive from south west. Let us celebrate Nigeria notation regional. If south-west is settings the pace while nt encourage the move to other part of the country praising only odua. Bleep all of you try to imbibed the culture of unity not the stupidity sentiment and tribalist .
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by olaife80: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hey man thats why we said lets practise true federalism and know wether southwest is using oil or not.*wink*
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by rman: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote author=tpia@]

Your sense of humour is wack.[/quote
]

You must be a very sad and bitter person in real life.
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by Sloan: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
shigo slim:
U ppl should be ashamed of yours, ask me then i tell you. The money been used to finance the project was it derive from south west. Let us celebrate Nigeria notation regional. If south-west is settings the pace while nt encourage the move to other part of the country praising only odua. Bleep all of you try to imbibed the culture of unity not the stupidity sentiment and tribalist .

LWKMD! grin grin You've not seen anything yet, but already you are already confused on how to even communicate your thoughts! Well, Ogun State months ago already generates N 4 B per month as IGR, that is N 48 B per year at least and you think we are waiting for "oyel money" to develop?? Well, we will collect am and keep it and use it to better the country how come your leaders keep spending your share of the money wasting it completely? Well, just go and get ready to contract SW governors as your contract state governor after their tenure has expired to come and help develop your state - please not it is no compulsory that they must accept your contact, okay? I am sure the Yorubas still have a lot that we can ask them to keep doing for us after their full tenures but the rate we are churning out the most performant governors and leaders, I won't be surprised to have them as exportable leaders to other parts of the countries!

Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by Zikdik(m): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
executinal: Source = Facebook grin grin grin grin grin grin
I happen to reside in that area and I appreciate the on-going work there. I am neither Hausa, Igbo nor Yoruba. I am not politically inclined. I am neither religious nor regionally biased. But, I like what I see.
I wonder how tribalism and religious hatred managed to eat this deep into the hearts of Nigerians.
What happened to serving this land "with love and strength and faith"?

Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
Zikdik:
I happen to reside in that area and I appreciate the on-going work there. I am neither Hausa, Igbo nor Yoruba. I am not politically inclined. I am neither religious nor regionally biased. But, I like what I see.
I wonder how tribalism and religious hatred managed to eat this deep into the hearts of Nigerians.
What happened to serving this land "with love and strength and faith"?
I wonder my brother, I've been to almost all of the states in Nigeria, not that I live there but at least, I stayed a little and toured the town. No doubt, the SW Governors are more patriotic than our SE leaders. Sentiments aside, the average Igbo man would want to safe face and lie about it. I'm ashamed of my people and it's leaders. When will development come to the SE? .

Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by odogwux(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
If this governor can fix and upgrade the akute road he may become the most successful SW governor.

Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by ifebosco: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
can somebody please help me,when is lagos light rail going to start operations??
Re: Ogun Begins Construction Of Light Rail In Sango-Ijoko-Akute-Alagbole by tomzman: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ha ha! SW is moving forward. Amosun ma ba'se re lo. Haters can come and hug the transformer on my street!

Omo Yoruba lemi o! Proudly Yoruba!

LASG To Divert Traffic On Anthony/Ikorodu Road Axis / The Lagos City Mall At Onikan / All Hail The New Boeing 797