Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage (30221 Views)

(see Pictures) Meet 2 Married Transgenders Nick And Bianca And Their 2sons / Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) / How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by homesteady(m): 12:36am On Oct 24, 2013

Some members of the Ojukwu family have asked the Nigerian Ambassador to Spain, Bianca Ojukwu, to show proof that she was legally married to the late Ikemba of Nnewi, Chukwuemeka Odimegwu-Ojukwu.

In a 19-paragraph statement of defence filed by Ojukwu Transport Limited and seven others before Justice Funmilayo Atilade of the Lagos High Court, the family equally demanded proof from Bianca that her two sons, Afamefuna and Nwachukwu are biological sons of Odimegwu- Ojukwu.

The other defendants are Prof. Joseph Ojukwu, Engr. Emmanuel Ojukwu, Lotanna Putalora Ojukwu, Dr Patrick Ojukwu, Arc. Edward Ojukwu, Lota Akajiora Ojukwu and Mrs. Massey Udegbe (doing business under Massey Udegbe & Company).

Bianca had in suit No: LD/1539/2012 filed on behalf of her two under-aged children, Afamefuna and Nwachukwu (claimants), wants the court to declare that her children are entitled to the possession and occupation of the property known as No. 29, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos, until the harmonisation of the management and administration of the assets of the first defendant (OTL).

At the resumed hearing of the suit yesterday, counsel to Bianca and her children, was not in court which necessitated Justice Atilade to adjourn the suit till December 10 for adoption of written addresses on a Motion on Notice seeking to restrain the defendants from the property in dispute.

Bianca’s children had through their lawyer; Chris Ezugwu, prayed the court to declare as illegal the threat of forceful ejection from 29, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, by the defendants.

In addition, they urged the court to declare that they are entitled to possess the following property, namely: No 13, Hawksworth Road, Ikoyi (now known as No. 13 Ojora Road); No 32A, Commercial Avenue, Yaba, Lagos; No 30, Gerard Road, Ikoyi, Lagos; No. 30, McPherson Avenue, Ikoyi.

Bianca’s children said throughout the period their father was struggling to retrieve the properties from the government, the second to the seventh defendants “never played any role in the struggle nor contributed financially or otherwise to the realisation of the struggle.”

Besides, the claimant is asking for an order of court restraining the defendants, their agents or privies from interfering with the claimants’possesion and control of the properties.

But, in their statement of defence, the 1st to the 7th defendants through their lawyer, George Uwechue, SAN, averred that the subscribers of the memorandum of association of Ojukwu Transport Limited (1st defendant) at incorporation in 1952 were L. P. Ojukwu and Betram Chukwuemeka Obi, adding that the late Chukwuemeka Odimegwu-Ojukwu and one Prof. Joseph Ojukwu (2nd defendant) were later appointed as directors in 1953.

They stated that late Chukwuemeka Odimegwu- Ojukwu thereafter ceased to be a director of the company prior to the Nigerian civil war and was reappointed as a director on December 16, 2005 while the 3rd and 4th defendants were appointed directors in 1954 and 2005 respectively.

They added that the claimants’ statement of claim contained tissues of lies and distorted facts alleging that Bianca who instituted the suit, “being greedy felt that she could hold unto the company’s properties.”

SOURCE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by Sloan: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2013
^^ I can't believe how ridiculous I sound with that myself! LOL grin grin
Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by homesteady(m): 12:45am On Oct 24, 2013
I thought this matter was over? undecided
Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by LajaLaba: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2013
Sloan: ^^ I can't believe how ridiculous I sound with that myself! LOL grin grin
U need Christ sad
Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 24, 2013
BiancaR for biafra president.

10 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by Vivly(f): 12:57am On Oct 24, 2013
She should show proof that she was legally married to Ojukwu? The world knows she is already

7 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by idupaul: 1:24am On Oct 24, 2013
What do they mean abeg ? Was it FFK they saw in her wedding picture ? Yeye de smell

6 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by Brimmie(m): 1:33am On Oct 24, 2013
idupaul: What do they mean abeg ? Was it FFK they saw in her wedding picture ? Yeye de smell
Broda, i tire o!!
Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 24, 2013
I see Professor, Arc & Engr as titles before some names, yet they are so ignorant to know that; the fact that Ojukwu and Bianca lived together and had kids; represented themselves to the world as husband and wife, is good against the world. If not anything, they are recognised as husband and wife under common law.

9 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by Danhumprey: 6:08am On Oct 24, 2013
This is gonna be interesting
Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by fkaz(m): 6:13am On Oct 24, 2013
Ojukwu no try, he just left behind confuse family

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 24, 2013
I'm surprised not. Those children shared striking semblance with Femi Fani Kayode. Imagine your in-laws demanding for marriage evidence? Meaning, the marriage was a "kwanan gida" gone bad.

Bianca is a confirmed akwuna.

14 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 24, 2013
She's a national asset and you all know what happens to Nigerian assets; they are mostly mismanaged. After fani dumped the bytch, ojuku came and helped her. They sort of did overnight marriage and before you know, she started spitting, had bumps and babies started coming.

Ojuku was lonely and needed a fresh blood badly to mend his broken heart considering the defeat, the betrayal against his troops and people arising from his cross country race to ivory coast and the aftermath. The family should let bianca enjoy ojuku's money afterall she was a good asset to ojuku and the nation at large. I only hope she places herself for public offer too so that interested nigerians can apply.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:36am On Oct 24, 2013
People from that place passed out from schools to slap title on their names, yet no intelligence!

Its a clear fact that during Abiola's era, ALL the women were asked to come for a DNA test cos saying he's not legally married to a lady he fuccked high and dry and pumped in his seminal fluid to produce children is a lost war!

Yet these ones say they are doctors and architects, yet no brain!

Yuk!!!

12 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by 1radioguru1: 6:41am On Oct 24, 2013
Biancar, the new face of the national carrier. Riding nigerians since the 80's for consultations call 070-FFK or 070-OBI.

9 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 24, 2013
SLIDE waxie: People from that place passed out from schools to slap title on their names, yet no intelligence!

Its a clear fact that during Abiola's era, ALL the women were asked to come for a DNA test cos saying he's not legally married to a lady he fuccked high and dry and pumped in his seminal fluid to produce children is a lost war!

Yet these ones say they are doctors and architects, yet no brain!

Yuk!!!
i'm still waiting for the day you'll type something sensible on NL, i hope it doesnt take forever!

8 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by Solozzo(m): 6:46am On Oct 24, 2013
This post is nonsense. Every Nigerian knows Ojukwu was the legal husband of Bianca. The OP of this article provided no source of info.

Moderator delete or close this post please.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by dridowu: 7:01am On Oct 24, 2013
Where are ds family members when Ojukwu was dating/wedding her ? Ok sha na their family wahala be dat

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by angelTI(f): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2013
Bianca has entered one chance with her in-laws o. BTW, the ojukwu's are shameless sha.

Oya Bianca give them enough, infact more than enough proofs o
Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by Garrithe1st: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2013
Because of money..

7 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by OgaCarrot: 8:35am On Oct 24, 2013
Ibos do not have regard for women. Imagine the way. Ojukwu's kinsmen are treating Bianca all because of money. What a shame..

15 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by switdil(f): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2013
The tym wey ojukwu himself dey alive em no ask e wife for marriage proof
Na now wey d man don die, wey d lady suppose enjoy wetin d man keep for her n d children em com dey ask for yeye proof cos of wetin em go chop
Em dey craze
Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2013
They are going through the courts at least. Legally.
Unlike some people that prefer killing each other and drinking rat poison or collecting blood money etc.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by 1radioguru1: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: They are going through the courts at least. Legally.
Unlike some people that prefer killing each other and drinking rat poison or collecting blood money etc.

What is this Satan worshipper saying self.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by ettybaba(m): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2013
Front page moderators.
Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by Lilimax(f): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2013
Why now but I'm watching this thread cos it's gonna be interesting grin

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage by Lilimax(f): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2013
Oga Carrot: Ibos do not have regard for women. Imagine the way. Ojukwu's kinsmen are treating Bianca all because of money. What a shame..
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should A Woman Help Her Fiancé To Pay Her Bride Price? / Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? / 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.