Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) (28341 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 / Nigeria Law For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by ffo(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
The details here are quite revealing. This is an exclusive copy of one of the several petitions made to the Nigerian police after Dino assaulted his wife Tokunbo and threatened her with a loaded gun.
Physical abuse for 10 years is a no-no, these dirty secrets of a supposed leader in the society should be exposed

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by ffo(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
their pic

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by KenJak(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Dollarman101: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
grin grin grin Here comes the progressive Activists of our time.

16 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by ffo(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dollarman101: grin grin grin Here comes the progressive Activists of our time.

i personally saw this guy (Dino) riding one Porsche in abuja (DINO8 or so).

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by iykemoney90(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
the same dino dat is forming activist

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by alaoeri: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Being an activist & having a good marriage are two different things. The great Madiba married 3times in his life time.

29 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Henrypraise: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dino maleye shud be a hero in his home before comin out to talk trash about Nigeria, jojo and mama peace.

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
Gengen!!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
This is family matter. They should settle things amicably.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Enoquin(f): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by uzomagic(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
Believe that Dino is a progressive and you would believe anything.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Lilimax(f): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Na wao...
My mouth ... lipsrsealed
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by ffo(m): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
letter from the family

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by kokoA(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
ffo:

i personally saw this guy (Dino) riding one Porsche in abuja (DINO8 or so).
na only one you don see? I've seen "DINO1, DINO2, DINO3". One of them a Range rover, the others I no sabi dia names.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
And LAI MOHAMMED will soon tell Nigerians how GEJ's inneptitude caused this divorce.
Watching progressives in 3D.

16 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by soulglo: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
What an animal. I believe he did it. I believe the elderly gentleman. Typical. I don't know how a man could hit a woman over the head with a rod and she still stays with him and keeps having children with him. What is the point in him changing his ways when there are no consequences. Ugly inside and out.

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by baby124: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Na wa o. What a shame and a mess. Was this not the same woman standing by this man during the Bisi saga. So this man had been doing all these? Na wa o. Until he pointed a gun at her head. The moment he touched her and even injured her baby daughter should have been a defining moment. Quite disappointed at Dino. What does he have to justify such an animalistic behavior. Terrible and disgraceful. Shame on him. Agbaya, okurin bi aja.

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by NosoChic: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
So she has been going through ALL these since 2003 , about 10 years.

Some women put themselves through hell just to keep a cosmetic marriage. It is never worth it in the end. lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ehen,they are at it again.as usual.violence has now part of the marriage package for nigerian women...fiiiiiaaaakkkkwaaaaa

its easier to become the president of america as a nigerian than living under the same roof with some nigerian men and not bring out their animalistic nature of violence.they cant even supress it

smh.mshewwwww

anyway i wont be suprised when another person comes here and says yes he is right.what he did is good.i kuku trust some nigerian men.violence is in their dna.it cannot be removed

sunday and friday,they will be the ones taking church and mosque serious,as if their lives depends on it

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
kulyie: Ehen,they are at it again.as usual.violence has now part of the marriage package for nigerian women...fiiiiiaaaakkkkwaaaaa

its easier to become the president of america as a nigerian than living under the same roof with some nigerian men and not bring out their animalistic nature of violence.they cant even supress it

smh.mshewwwww

anyway i wont be suprised when another person comes here and says yes he is right.what he did is good.i kuku trust some nigerian men.violence is in their dna.it cannot be removed

sunday and friday,they will be the ones taking church and mosque serious,as if their lives depends on it

Don't you know its her fault with her sharp mouth she deserved the beatings.

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
NosoChic: So she has been going through ALL these since 2003 , about 10 years.

Some women put themselves through hell just to keep a cosmetic marriage. It is never worth it in the end. lipsrsealed
that is if they donr come out with hiv,herpes,gonorrhea,syphylis,broken legs,hands or their brain still intact.if nigerian women take take their careers serious the way they choose to do mrs endurance inside marriage,i swear,many house wives will have gotten to the peak of their careers but they will rather die there and the cycle continues

of course including the NIGERIAN HYPOCRISE.that doesnt stop him from being a deacon in his church or a chief in his village

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
steph7:
Don't you know its her fault with her sharp mouth she deserved the beatings.
of course i saw this comming,it was just going to be a matter of time.i know violence is engrained in the dna of some men.they come from wrecked,forked up homes where daddy beats mummy severally in their presence and even outside so they see domestic violence as a culture and way of life.

By the way i think i agree with coogar in one of his posts when he says both men and women should go for a mental check up before they are joined in 'nigerian (holy) matrimony' because its not everyone (including some people on nl) that looks or appears normal that is actually normal

nonethess,by their fruits WE SHALL KNOW THEM

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
baby_123: Na wa o. What a shame and a mess. Was this not the same woman standing by this man during the Bisi saga. So this man had been doing all these? Na wa o. Until he pointed a gun at her head. The moment he touched her and even injured her baby daughter should have been a defining moment. Quite disappointed at Dino. What does he have to justify such an animalistic behavior. Terrible and disgraceful. Shame on him. Agbaya, okurin bi aja.
i dont consider violent men as human beings talkless of men,they arent human beings,they just look like one.a chimpanze looks like a human being but it is not a human being and nothing it does will make him be a human
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by coogar: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
chaircover: Some Naija marriages . . .scarier than a horror movie sad

Pointing a loaded gun at the mother of your children. What if the gun had accidentaly gone off? . . . . I weep for her cry

Women should stop keeping on having children in a relationship that is going nowhere. The more the children the harder it is to leave.

If you really want to know a mans real self, give him money and power.

story looks fake!
i don't want to see complaint letters that could be fabricated in any dodgy street in nigeria. i want to see photographic evidence of bruises & bloodied face.

dino melayie may be guilty as alleged but an empirical evidence wouldn't be out of place. if we go by word of mouth alone, the biblical joseph was a prolific räpist!

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
coogar:

story looks fake!
i don't want to see complaint letters that could be fabricated in any dodgy street in nigeria. i want to see photographic evidence of bruises & bloodied face.

dino melayie may be guilty as alleged but an empirical evidence wouldn't be out of place. if we go by word of mouth alone, the biblical joseph was a prolific räpist!
what other evidence is conving enough.can anybody not do some marks of her face and snap picture to show as evidence of assault.abi is it untol they carry her corpse out of his house before she uses her common sense and know what to do

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by coogar: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
kulyie: what other evidence is conving enough.can anybody not do some marks of her face and snap picture to show as evidence of assault.abi is it untol they carry her corpse out of his house before she uses her common sense and know what to do

anybody can provide that letter.
i can get a police complaint against you that you are a flaming pëdophile. in sane countries, they take photographs of domestic abuse victims. they take witness reports of neighbours or passersby etc to authenticate the case.

however, this one looks like a case where a woman just wants to smear the reputation of her spouse. it's very common with women especially african women to fabricate stories against their husbands when their marriage hits the rocks!

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
See cute children.
Back to topic,
Physical abuse for 10 yrs! What were you doing during this period?

Oh ,

Maybe she must have been nagging , opening her wide mouth disrespecting her husband for her to be threatened with a Gun. cheesy
A good wife knows how to keep her home without letting third party know about their problems. Let her pray to God for solution, wear red pant and bra and try to win her husband back. She should hit the gym too....if she leaves him, somebody wil take her place........blah blah blah.
Or, as per the case, next time when he is threatening her should she get a camara phone to take a video as evidence for the police to use too.

Thankyou.

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Pacesetter2: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
kulyie: i dont consider violent men as human beings talkless of men,they arent human beings,they just look like one.a chimpanze looks like a human being but it is not a human being and nothing it does will make him be a human

that some ladies/women engage in fornicaton/adultery does not make all females LovePeddler. I have noticed you on different situation on this website about your hatred for male folks.

You might insult or curse but thats the truth.

Learn to speak without hatred and generalisation

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by deeptesting(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
For those men who are long married,you will understand that women can really make you go mad..Don`t get me wrong i don`t beat my wife,nor threaten her with a loaded gun which i don`t even possess but let truth be said,women sometimes are really annoying.However,i will quietly divorce my wife rather than this public ridicule.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by ACM10: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
All hail our social crusader and anti-corruption activist who routinely turns his wife to a punching bag. cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / Right Finger For An Engagement Ring,third Or Fourth Finger From The Thumb?? / Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.