Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,416 members, 7,843,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

See.. What Can "Kill" Children. Series 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See.. What Can "Kill" Children. Series 1 (403 Views)

Messi: I Did Not Donate Money To Those Who Kill Children(isreal) / Boko Haram Kill Children Of Ex-Boko Haram Member For Converting To Christianity / The 7 Dream Killers That Can Kill your Vision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See.. What Can "Kill" Children. Series 1 by femikings(m): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2013
SEE WHAT CAN KILL CHILDREN SERIES 1
AS THE DATE for Parental breakthrough summit,Lagos DRAW NEAR GOD KEEPS SPEAKING

Pharaoh killed every NEW male child around BECAUSE HE WANTS TO STOP THE LATEST GLORY but MOSES survived and also use the resources of Pharaoh to grow and later conquered Pharaoh. yes i decree no matter what his killing,taking or converting children's GLORY in our world to day,our own children WILL SURVIVE IT AND THEN RISE TO PLATFORMS WHERE THEY WILL PUT A STOP SO ALL GLORY HUNTERS THAT HUNTED THEM.

ARE THERE PHARAOHS IN OUR WORLD TODAY? , YES PLENTY AND THEY ARE EVERY WHERE, YOUR NEXT QUESTION WILL BE WHO,WHERE,HOW, WHEN DO THIS PHARAOH OPERATE?.

LET MEET AT THE SUMMIT OR GET MY NEW BOOK "PARENTAL BREAKTHROUGH",OR OUR DVD,"STOP THE GLORY HUNTERS.I KNOW YOUR PARENTING LIFE WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME.

3 days to Parental breakthrough summit,Lagos 27TH OCT 4pm "STOP THE GLORY HUNTERS" EXODUS 1:16

@ Dayspring ministries int'l, Gate bus stop ipaja. OR CALL 07034489898

GOD HAS PROMISED TO SECURE JEALOUSLY OUR CHILDREN'S GLORY TO MANIFESTATION AND FULFILLMENT Check my events page for more details of the LAGOS EVENT.or www.parentalbreakthrough.com/events

(1) (Reply)

God's Way Is Perfect / Is There A Godly Lie? / Rhapsody Of Realitiespastor Chris Wednesday, October 30th 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.