Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

God's Way Is Perfect - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Way Is Perfect (403 Views)

In What Way Is God Good? Inviting Mr Anony And Any Intersted Party / Quit Giving Monies To Your Churches Every Sundays "If Not" Used In God's Way / Man's Way Vs God's Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Way Is Perfect by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2013
As for God, His way is perfect: the word of the Lord
is tried: He is a buckler to all those that trust in
Him.
It is God that girds me with strength, and makes
my way perfect.
He makes my feet like hinds' feet and sets me upon
my high places.
PSALMS 18 vs 30, 32 - 33

The way of the Lord is perfect..... For his thoughts are not our thoughts and his ways are not our ways.... Whatever situation or circumstance we find ourselves, we must give thanks to God always because he his plans for us are good and perfect!
Commit your ways to the lord and he shall direct your path!!
Students, in this trying times.... This period of strike, use this as an opportunity to come close to your creator, make him your lord, father and master and HE SHALL MAKE YOUR WAYS PERFECT!
Business Men and Women, commit your ways to the Lord...... He shall strengthen you and uphold you with glory..... He shall make your feet as hind's feet........ You will be faster than your colleagues..... Where there is no way, THE LORD SHALL MAKE A WAY FOR YOU!

Give thanks to the Lord for his ways are perfect...... Commit your ways to the lord and put your trust in him everyday of your lives

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Heart And The Mouth / Why Do Churches Always Give Short Time For Praise&worship / A Thread For Nairaland Gospel Instumentalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.