Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,231 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

If You Are Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb, Then Call Me. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Are Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb, Then Call Me. (516 Views)

How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures / Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb / 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb, Then Call Me. by infogloveries: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2013
The prevalence of infertility in Nigeria is put at between 20 and 25 percent among married couples. The medical solution for this is usually expensive and not affordable for the common man but we offer the natural solution. If you are looking for the fruit of the womb, look no further. Just call: 08034859234 now.
Re: If You Are Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb, Then Call Me. by Chanchit: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2013
So na you dey share pikin...?
Re: If You Are Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb, Then Call Me. by dimusky: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
If u have any information share it openly. Go to the TTC thread and see how professionals are helping women on that thread to achieve pregnancies openly without any special "call me" requests and see the results they are getting. If u are confident of what u have throw it open.
Re: If You Are Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb, Then Call Me. by Davo93(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
Scammer... say anything you wish to say here.

(1) (Reply)

Get Them Well Health Campaign: The Goodnews About Your Health Status / Nigeria Gospel Artist ICORN, Posted On How To Prevent EBOLA VIRUS..... / Mestral Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.