Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: (7345 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / SCIENCE GURUS LODGE / Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by Asakel(m): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
Guruz Lodge...why the deafning silence here?
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by Chuksemi(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2013
Chuksemi: 1>The term "primus inter pares" is usually associated with which form of Government? 2> give the difference between writ of mandamus and the writ of harbeaus corpus.
3> Name and If you like explain the stages a bill passes through before becoming a law. smiley
The above questions need answers.
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by phtemie(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chuksemi: The above questions need answers.
2)Mandamus is just an order from a higher court compelling a subordinate court to carry out specific actions on behalf of the former while Habeas corpus is just a court order requesting the appearance of a detainee in the court of law.
3)First reading-second reading-committee stage-report stage-Third/final reading.
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by promisechild(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
walking passed
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by Chuksemi(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
phtemie:
2)Mandamus is just an order from a higher court compelling a subordinate court to carry out specific actions on behalf of the former while Habeas corpus is just a court order requesting the appearance of a detainee in the court of law.
3)First reading-second reading-committee stage-report stage-Third/final reading.
I like the way number two was broken down. What of number one?
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by phtemie(m): 6:38am On Nov 02, 2013
Chuksemi: I like the way number two was broken down. What of number one?
Lolz..You should have known I deliberately skipped that na..It looks unfamiliar..The gurus here can explain that for us.
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by Oluwatola5(f): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2013
Chuksemi: 1>The term "primus inter pares" is usually associated with which form of Government? 2> give the difference between writ of mandamus and the writ of harbeaus corpus.
3> Name and If you like explain the stages a bill passes through before becoming a law. smiley
1.Parliamentary system of government. It is used to refer to the Prime Minister and it means ''The First among Equals''. Since the prime Minister is supreme to other ministers........
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by Chuksemi(m): 12:13am On Nov 03, 2013
Oluwatola5: 1.Parliamentary system of government. It is used to refer to the Prime Minister and it means ''The First among Equals''. Since the prime Minister is supreme to other ministers........
correct, correct. Bravo....... Its "primus inter pares bonifes injunita"
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by Chuksemi(m): 12:17am On Nov 03, 2013
phtemie:
Lolz..You should have known I deliberately skipped that na..It looks unfamiliar..The gurus here can explain that for us.

Oh, I see. You know, latin is a very interesting language. Maybe we should start latin classes here. What do you think?
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by Miracy(f): 5:23am On Nov 03, 2013
Chuksemi:
Oh, I see. You know, latin is a very interesting language. Maybe we should start latin classes here. What do you think?
wow,i think it’s an excellent idea and a golden opportunity...i’ve always been obessed with latin but didnt have the opportunity of learning it...sad

Ride on bro,my book is ready and my pen is intact...
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by Fynestboi: 6:43am On Nov 03, 2013
Chuksemi:
oya start i wan learn small
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by tIce(m): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2013
Oya
Chuksemi:
oya...no tym 4 dullin
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by phtemie(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2013
Chuksemi:
That's great..Hoping to learn from you.
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by Chuksemi(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2013
MAKE UNA CHILL SHA, WE ARE ALL LEARNING..... Latin will improve our vocab, since most english words have thier roots from latin............ I dont know latin much though. The little I know, I learnt from google. So why dont we do research and be posting a phrase or sentence or word in latin and its english translation. Atleast once a day or more.
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by Fynestboi: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Why this place come dry like is it ASUU effect or what? Nawa ooo..
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by Fynestboi: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
Those it mean this thread cant move on without me around, just dissapointed..
Not happy with the turn out of this thread. sad sad sad sad
Ok let me open the board once again, let start with
TAUTOLOGY....

Define Tautology and give 20examples with explaination...
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by Chuksemi(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Fynestboi: TAUTOLOGY....

Define Tautology and give 20examples with explaination...
Tautology is the unnecessary repeat of same word in a sentence. Synonymous words are however allowed.
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by Asakel(m): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2013
Oh boy.
Y nah?
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by Asakel(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2014
Helloz here. Can diz place jez come back to life from the underworld.
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by Chuksemi(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
Asakel: Helloz here. Can diz place jez come back to life from the underworld.

It probably may not, since every one seems too busy to study or too lazy to drop and answer questions. Pathetic, it is.
Re: ::::ART GURUS LODGE:::: by Jodekss(m): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
What is the difference twixt Pathos and Bathos...

And also the difference between Metaphor and and and and what is the word for that second metapor oooooo oooops, an Mixed metaphor?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Should I Study? Petroleum Engineering Or Electrical Engineering / Lol..seriously This Got Me Thinking(pics) / Quotes Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.