Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Pictures Of Uniben Lecturers Protesting The Insincerity Of FG On ASUU STRIKE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Uniben Lecturers Protesting The Insincerity Of FG On ASUU STRIKE (1417 Views)

See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Latest News On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Uniben Lecturers Protesting The Insincerity Of FG On ASUU STRIKE by eddyrymz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lectures from the university of Benin, today took to the streets of benin to inform the people of the insincerity of fg to profer solution to the ongoing ASUU strike that have crippled the education sector.below are some shot taken at the the oba market axes close to king's square.
Re: Pictures Of Uniben Lecturers Protesting The Insincerity Of FG On ASUU STRIKE by miteolu(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
Where are the pix ?? or you just want to go snap.
Re: Pictures Of Uniben Lecturers Protesting The Insincerity Of FG On ASUU STRIKE by fr3do(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
I heard they wore their academic gowns
Re: Pictures Of Uniben Lecturers Protesting The Insincerity Of FG On ASUU STRIKE by yorex2011: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
eddy hafa d pics na....
Re: Pictures Of Uniben Lecturers Protesting The Insincerity Of FG On ASUU STRIKE by eddyrymz(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
I hope to resize d pics 2moro make una no vex.
D size was just 2 big.I will make it up 2moro when I get home
Re: Pictures Of Uniben Lecturers Protesting The Insincerity Of FG On ASUU STRIKE by eddyrymz(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
pix

Re: Pictures Of Uniben Lecturers Protesting The Insincerity Of FG On ASUU STRIKE by eddyrymz(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
more pix

Re: Pictures Of Uniben Lecturers Protesting The Insincerity Of FG On ASUU STRIKE by tsleazy(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
That akward moment u realise that all i have to say is "k" :-)
Re: Pictures Of Uniben Lecturers Protesting The Insincerity Of FG On ASUU STRIKE by eddyrymz(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
it is obvious that d lecturers are even tired of staying at home, some of their children don dey worry dem for house and many need to further dier education too like us. lecturers still dey hustle based on no time to say "no time"

Re: Pictures Of Uniben Lecturers Protesting The Insincerity Of FG On ASUU STRIKE by Excelboi(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
I hope its yield good results.
Re: Pictures Of Uniben Lecturers Protesting The Insincerity Of FG On ASUU STRIKE by ZackiGp(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
These guys are jokers. They are the pple on strike and they are stil the ones protesting.hahaha
look at how our so called academicians are abusing the use of that gown.
Seriously speaking, ASUU has kept students at home for 4months now, yet they seek the suppport of these students, its quite laughable. The questiom is, why didn't they organise this rally and get students and parents to support them b4 embarking on strike?
Now my my assessment of these pictures- it is nothing but a show of shame!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Uniben Lecturers Protesting The Insincerity Of FG On ASUU STRIKE by LadyJul(f): 4:07am On Oct 25, 2013
eddyrymz: it is obvious that d lecturers are even tired of staying at home, some of their children don dey worry dem for house and many need to further dier education too like us. lecturers still dey hustle based on no time to say "no time"
who told u d lecturers are tired of stayin at home, they are only protesting bcus the strike is affecting their salaries, if their salaries were nt seized do u think they would protest?

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE: FG Orders Vcs To Advertise For New Staff / Private Group Of Schools Has Various Vacancies In Port Harcourt !!! / FREE JAMB Success Secrets Ebook (admission Secrets And Tips)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.